Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chpater 20

~Tish's POV~
I rummaged through my purse looking fo rmy razor blade. I know I promised I would never cut, But Chris just doesn't know how badly he hurt me. I was too upset to care about my promise right now anyways. Finally I found it. I looked up to se eif anyone saw my razor, and I ran into the bathroom. When I got in there, I went to the handicap stall and sat down on the floor. I know, there's germs and all, But I didn't give a rat's bum. I just sat there and looked at the razor, then at my arm. I had never cut before in my life. Why should I start now? Just because some guy hurt my feelings? I sighed and put the razor away. Instead, I started crying.
"Tish? Are you in here? Andy said that it's time to leave. He's going to take Naphilian and I with you guys back to his place. Mom didn't want to come." I hear Star's voice, and a second later, there was a knock on the stall door.
"I'll be out in a minute Star."
"Did you cut?" She asked.
"No. Never in my life have I cut. I won't start now." I said confidently as I opened the stall door. What I saw was a shocked look on Star's face.
"You look kind of like crap. Your make-up is running, and your hair, oh gosh. Just you wait here and I'll let andy know I'm going to give you a make-over really fast. You will look like a 19 year old afterwards too."
"Oh. I thought I was pretty convincing." I said with dissapointment in my voice.
"You were, to my mom. Naphilian and I have been dealing Andy doing this kind of thing for a while, so we know who is a real girlfriend and who isn't."
"Oh." I say as Star left the bathroom.
When she came back, she had her backpack with her.
"I have foundation, and a lot of other make-up you can use. You can use your own eyeliner if you want, but I am doing the rest of your make-up." Star sounded like she wouldn't take No fo an answer.
~30 Minutes Later~
"Ok. Look in the mirror. If you were lesbian, I would so date you. Also if I already didn't have a girlfriend."I looked at her in awe for a second before speaking.
"THAT'S EFFIN AWESOME!" I yelled. Then I looked in the mirror and hugged her.
"Thanks. I want to be a beautician when I graduate college."
"Star, Tish? It's me, Amy. Are you ready yet? Andy's getting impatient. He won't stop pacing. Oh my goodness! You look beautiful Tish!" Amy said as she walked into the bathroom.
"Thanks. Star did it." I said as I walked out of the bathroom behind Amy and Star.
"Wait right here. I'll go get Andy. I'm sure you want to surprise him. " Amy said, and then walked away.
"She's always doing that, so don't worry."
"I'm not. I think it's cute. But I'm sure Chris and I aren't going to be dating anymore. This isn't the first time we're dated, and it's always ended with the first fight."
"Oh. I'm sorry, but to just let know. Uhm. any's a vampire. He never ages." Star whispered in my ear.
"Yeah right. If he's that, I'm the Boogey Man's daughter." I was being a smartty pants.
"Next time you see him smile, look at his teeth if you don't believe me." Then all of a sudden, Andy was standing right in front of us. He hadn't seen me yet because he was staring at Star.
"Look at your girlfriend, not me you perv. I may be a Zombie, but that doesn't mean you can just stare at me." I really hope she was joking. Then I heard Andy gasp.
"What? I don't look that good. Do I?" I looked at Andy waiting for an answer, but didn't get one because my phone went off.
"Tish! Where the hell are you? Andy said you guys would be home an hour ago!" Chris yelled. He sounded slightly worried, but anger over rode the worry. I just hung up on him, not even bothering to say anything.
"Who was that?" Andy asked.
"Chris. He thinks he can control me life. OH! There's Naphilian. Let's go home. I miss my I-pod and I need to clean my room." I said, changing the subject.