Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 21

"Ok. Let's go home. Do you guys have your clothes?" Andy said, asking Naphilian and Star. They held up their bags.
"Let's go then. Tish do you want to drive?"
"YES!" I screached, jumping up and down.
We walked out to the parking lot and searched for the car. We finally found it. I got in the driver's seat and started the car up. Before I could put the car in gear, someone knocked on my window. I jumped and looked over to see who scared me. I saw Chris's angry face looking back at me. I shut off the car and told everyone to stay in the car. Then I got out to face Chris.
"What? You couldn't have waited 'till I got home?"
"You hung up on me!"
"I was busy for gawd's sake Chris! Star was doing my make-up! Gawd! Why do you always do this to me?" I shouted. Our voices getting louder and louder by the second.
"I don't want to loose you. That's why! But if you keep running off and do gawd knows what with Andy, we can't be together any more."
"Fine! If you want to be the jealous type and threaten me, then we are over! Now get away from my car!" I turned and went to open the door, but I was spun around and Chris slaped me. I looked at the anger in his eyes, closed the space between us, and kneed him in thr groin.
"Don't ever hit me again." I said, kneeling down and whispering in his. He was lying, crumpled on the ground. I go in the car. We sat there untill Chris got up. After he walked away, I drove us home.
The car ride was very quiet, untill I pulled the car into the drive way. As soon as I turned the car off, everyone burst out in laughter.
"You sure know how to handle yourself." Andy said betwen laughs. He patted my head, causin gme to cringe away.
"Don't touch the hair!" I said, laughing still as I got out and walked inside the house. Everyone followed.
"STAR AND NAPHILIAN ARE HERE!" The rest of the guys shouted as soon as we walk in. CC and Ashley ran from the kitchen, Jake ran down the stairs, and Jinx jumped over the couch. Andy, Star, Naphilian, and I were all tackled. As I hit the ground, my head cantacted with someone's legs.
"Owchy. Whose legs did I smack into?" I said, looking up to see Chris.
"Mine. Who else's? He scoffed. He was still a little choked up from earlier.Pain flashed across his eyes but was quickly gone.
"OFF NOW! The Tish has to pee!" I shouted. Everyone got off, and I ran to the bathroom.
Once I got in ther, I locked the door,and leaned against it. I slid down into a sitting postion, leaning my head back. For about an hour I sat like that. My knees pulled up to my chest, arms to my side, head against the door, and my eyes closed. I had no much pent up anger. An idea flashed across my mind. I opened my eyes, sat my head up, and walked over to the window that is right next to the outside garage door. I climbed out quietly and went to my car. I grabbed the bag I got from the hotel and climbed back into the bathroom. I threw open draws and cabinets looking for a pair of scissor. The contents of every single drawr, nook, and cranny was in the floor or scattered over every other surface. I founda pair of scissors among the mess and grabed them. I shoved everything on the sink counter top in the floor and took my hair-dye out of the bag and put them and the scissors on the counter.My hair was put into multiple ponytails. I picked the scissors up, looked in the mirror at my long hair one last time, took one of the ponytails in my hand, and started cutting each ponytail different lengths. After I was done, I added blue and black hair dye in each one. Every clump was either solid blue/black, or stiped. I let it sit for the appromiat time length. As I waited, I cleaned up the bathroom.. After I was done, the hair dye was ready to be washed out, so I turned the shower one and stripped. I had taken the pony tails out as I died my hair so I could get the roots too. I hoped in. I washe dmy make-up off, then washed my hair. When I got done, I hopped out and searched for Andy's hair dryer. Then I searched for his "War paint", straightener, and hair products so I don't burn my hair. It took 30 minutes for me to set everything up. When that was finished, there was a knock on the door. I didn't feel like being bothered, so I put a chair under the door knob in case the person found a way to unlock the door and walked over to the stario I put in the bathroom af ew days ago. I found my favorite station and blasted it to block out the knocking. I put the make-up on, and started straightening my hair, after putting hair protection in of course. After I was done, the blue was a huge contrast to the black, but it looked amazing, almost like blue zebra stripes. Talk about Electic Neon Blue compared to the black. I reparted my hair and put moose in it. I restratened my hair to make sure my hair stayed. I then put a little bit of hair spay in for reasurance. I found one of Andy's around the house plaid shirts, and put that on, only buttoning up untill there were three unbuttoned; making a small exposure to my chest. I searched the pile of clothes in the laundry basket, and found a pair of Andy's leather skinny jeans that were not too small for him and pulled those on. There were a bunch of holes and a few chains. I saw a pair of combat boots, I rushed overm and saw that they were high heels that looked like combat boots and did a victory fist pump and shoved my feet in them. I checked my reflection and added more eye-liner and red, blood red, lip stick. Once I was satisfied, I turned the radio off, moved the chair back to its original spot, and walked out of the bathroom. No one was around, so I jogged up the stair case to my room. I grabbed my wad of money from underneath my lamp, my i-pod, and walked back down stairs. Everyone was down stairs in the living room.
When they heard me clomping on the stairs;the shoes don't sound like the click of high heels, but the actuall comp of combat boots; they stopped wha they were doing and just stared at me.
"Stop staring like idiots. It's rude. I'm going to a party. it's uhmm, " I looked at the time on my phone." 9:00. So see ya!" I said, putting my black painted fingers in a piece sign signalling I was leaving. I heard a bunch of feet behind me, and heard car keys jingling. I picked up my purse and shoved my money, phone, and i-pod in it since my purse wasn't very big. Just big enough to hold that much. I looked back and saw everyone standing there looking at me expectantly.
"You guys coming with?"
"Yes. I call riding with you!" Naphilian said excitedly.
"I took the back seats out of your car because they looked wierd and it was too small anyways. Now you have a two seater." Andy said, handing me my car keys.
'Where we going?" CC asked. He looked like a little kid about to go to his first birthday party.
"Let Chris decide. He is the master at choosing parties." I said with as much venom as I could while looking at Chris.
"Uhm, let's go to-" His phone interupted him. "Hello? What? You're having a party? I'll be there with Black Veil Brides. We are looking for a party anyways. Ok. See you there man." Chris hung up his phone. "We're going to Jonny's house. We need the instruments though. He wants a band." Chris ran up the stairs and came back with his guitar case and my keyboard case. He lugged them to his truck and went back to grab out microphones. The other guys ran to their intrument closet and hauled their stuff to their cars. We all went to our cars. Naphilian and I; Ginger, Chris, Chey; Jake, Jinxx, CC; Andy, Ashley and Star.