Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 22

"Hey Tish?" Naphilian asked a few minutes later after we had left the house.
"Yeah?"
"When Star said she was a zombie, she wasn't kidding. I heard her also say that Andy was a vampire. Not a lie there either. I want you to be careful around him. Oh, and please stay away from Chris. He isn't a good person." He said, then we pulled up to Johnny's house. He helped me bring my Keyboard into the house and get it set up.
~A few hours after arriving~
"Hey Tish? Who's that little girl you brought? She fell asleep in my bed." Johnny came up beside me and threw his arm around my shoulders.
"She's five Johnny." I stated bluntly.
"Her name is Five?" He asked, obviously drunk.
"No. That's how old she is! Her name is Cheyanne!" I had to yell because the band was starting to play Fallen Angels. After they get done, Chris, Ginger, and I are going to play Miserable At Best and Mortician's Daughter.
"Oh well. She's cute. As in little kid cute.: He said and walked away.
"Who was that?" Star asked.
"Johnny. I thought you had a girlfriend."
"I do. He grabbed my butt."
"He's drunk. Don't worry about it." I said, getting my things together because the song was almost over.
"Ok. Now the teens that are living with us are going to sing you two songs." Andy said, running off the stage so he could help us set up a few things.
After we got everything set up, we started. We sang Miserable At Best first.
"Katie, don't cry. I know you're trying your hardest. And the hardest part is letting go of-" There was a loud crash that interrupted us.
"No body move! This is a robbery!" A guy in a ski mask said, holding up a gun.
"Really? You're robbing a party full of people that eat flesh and drink blood?" Chris said, suddenly standing in front of me. His hair wasn't long and black any more. It was flames instead. Wait, scratch that. HIS WHOLE BODY WAS COVERED IN FLAMES! On top of the flames, he had HUGE black wings that at the tip of most of the feathers were flames.
"Oh my gawd!" I said and looked around the room, freaking out. Everyone was shifting into werewolves; people with scaly, peeling skin (zombies); and vampires. Before I could grasp that concept, the robber transformed into some kind of demon, along with the other people who I thought were normal humans like me. They stood next to Chris against the party crasher, who I might add was over 9 feet tall. Next thing I know, I am pressed up against the robber's chest, held up by his pointer and thumb. His fingers were placed to where one snap of movement and my neck is broken.
"Ok! Now, give me what I want! If you don't, this pathetic human is dead!" He said. The guy's voice was smooth and angelic. I was instantly mesmerized. I just hung there in his grip, unable to fight back.
"What do you want?" I thought was Naphilian's voice, but in his place was an amazingly beautiful wolf.
"Idiot wolf. I'm a master demon, so what else do you think I came for. Demons! Come now!" He said, dropping me as he walked out. "Except the one with flames." He threw over his shoulder. All the demons followed, leaving only half the crowd behind.
I just sat on the floor stunned with tears streaming down my face.
"Tish! Are you all right?" Star, Andy, Naphilian, and Chris said as they rushed over to me. I saw Ginger go to where Chey was still sleeping.
"What the hell was that?!" I yelled, not realizing that one of the microphones was right by me, causing a few people, er vampires, to hiss at me.
"We're going home. Can you walk?" Chris asked, reaching over to help me up.
"Don't you touch me." I said, scooting away from him. The scooting failed when I bumped into Andy. He pulled me gently up to my feet. When I tried to put pressure on my left foot, I buried my head into his chest to stifle my scream. I must have twisted my ankle when I was dropped.
"Chris, this is your fault! With you being a demon, he came here and hurt Tish! AGAIN!" Andy carefully handed me to Naphilain, who held me bridal stayle, and punched Chris in the face. "You bastard." Andy growled as he spat on Chris. " Naphilian, put Tish in my car. You're going to drive her car home. Star, go get Ginger and Chey. You guys are coming with me too. The others will get the stuff and met us at home."
"No. She's not going with you. I'll drive her home. Star, I want you, Ginger, and Chey to go with the other guys. I don't trust you Andy." Naphilian said, rudely.
"Yes Dad." Star said in reply to Naphilian's command to get Ginger and Chey.
"Fine. C'mon guys. Get the stuff loaded up. We need to get home. Tish is hurt. Where's Chris? He was just here." Andy was barking orders, or more like hissing.
"He's putting Tish's keyboard in her trunk. See, there he is." I couldn't tell who was talking because I had my face buried in Naphilian's chest. I could feel everyone staring at me.
'Great. I'm a freak among a group of mythological creatures!' I thought to myself as I started to cry again.
"Tish. we're at your car. You don't have to keep the death grip on me any more." Naphilian's voice broke me out of my thoughts.