Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 27

Vivian's POV Still
"STOP!" I screamed. I really didn't want blood contaminating my sanctuary. Andy and Chris were looking at me like they just noticed me and saw a ghost.
"You, you speak? You're a gh-" Chris started.
" I AM NOT A GHOST! YOU ALL ARE MORONS FOR THINKING THAT I'M A FREAKING GHOST! I thought you, Andy, of all people, would have known that. I mean, with you not ONLY being a Son of the Night, but THE Prince of Night!" I was exploding years of tension from people calling me a stupid ghost. When I was finished, literally everyone was speechless.
"Uhm, can I kill the bastard that set my insides on fire now?" Tish asked, sounding not all that shocked that I exploded.
"I didn't do it. It was Lucros. He is my freaking brother for crying out loud. What makes you think he'll actually leave this place alone? Anyways, I would never hurt the 'Chosen One" that is supposed to kick his Demon butt, and you're too pretty for me to hurt, much less set your insides on fire." Obviously, no one payed any attention to my explosion, and Chris is just plain stupid to say he wouldn't hurt Tish. HE SLAPPED HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
"Thanks." Tish replied sarcastically. "Now move. I'm going to go take a shower."
"Nope. Not unless you give me an apology kiss for accusing me of trying to kill you." Chris said, blocking the door way. He just doesn't know when to leave her alone. What a retard.
"Ok. C'mere." Tish said seductively. We all looked at her like she was crazy. She looked back real fast and winked. Uh-oh.
Chris was maybe two inches from kiss her, when Tish flipped him over her shoulder. He flew half way across the attic. In the end, he landed on his back, out of breathe.
" I told you to move. I don;t negotiate very well."
Tish left the attic, or was about to when she can, literally, running back in. Then she tripped over Chris's lard butt.
"Woops!" Tish said as Naphilian caught her. "Oh yay! I didn't have to go all the way to you." She giggled. Bipolar much?
"Ok? You wanted me why?" He said confused.
"To do this. " She said. The next thing we know, Tish is kissing Naphilian. It was a small and quick one before she ran back out of the attic, leaving Naphilian standing there stunned.
"You ok?" Andy asked, standing next to Naphilian, and in front of Chris.
"Yeah man. She sure knows how to use her powers." Mind check needed? Very badly.
"Not you. I was talking to MY BROTHER." Andy scowled at Chris.
Before Chris could answer. Naphilian started walking out of the attic, and of course, Chris was still in the way. Naphilian just stared at him blankly.
"What?" Naphilian gestured for him to move. Apparently Chris didn't move fast enough because Naphilian shifted and pounce on him, shifting back as he walked away.
"You need to stay out of the door ways." Andy said said, stepping over him.