Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 28

Tish's POV
Oh wow. If I hadn't woken up when Vivian was explaining everything to Naphilian, I wouldn't have known what everyone was talking about. As I was walking down the stairs, I heard someone walking down behind me. I was about to move to the side when I slipped on something. I ended up sliding down the rest of the steps on my butt. I just sat there giggling. I felt like I should be doing something, but I just couldn't bring myself to think straight. I stayed there and giggled.
"OOF!" Someone said as they tripped over me and flew into the railing that kept us from falling into the living room.
"Naphilian, arrrree yooou ooooohh kaaay?" I asked, giggling even harder at how I spoke. He was up side down. It looked like he was sitting on the wall.
"You two are dorks." Andy said, walking around. "Wow Tish. are you ok? You look drunk, and Naphlian, can you get Star to clean up the zombie powerade she spilt the other night?"
"Yeah, sure. As soon as I can walk again."Naphilian whispered. He must still be shell shocked that I kissed him.
"I'm not drunk." Giggle. "I don't drink alcohol. Wait, that was said wrong. It's alcohol." I said, laughing.
"Uhm, Vivian. What's wrong with Tish?" Andy asked, turning around to talk to Vivian.
"Power drunk. It happens to everyone who first uses magic. It'll wear off. Eventually."
"Eventually?" Andy and Naphilian said unison.
"It will be sometime today. It never lasts longer that twenty four hours." Vivian explained.
"Where's the flashlight? How am I supposed to clean anything with out a flashlight?" Star said, sounding agitated.
Andy left to go get a flashlight, and out of no where CC and Ashley appear fighting over the last blood bag.