Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 3

"How much longer is it?"
"Do you guys have any pizza?"
"Guys! Leave the guy alone! He was nice enough to come get us, much less let us use his sister's, er, um, chick friend's room. So just leave him alone."
"Thanks Jinx. Now, when we get to the room, please be quite. I have no clue what Tish is doing, and I don't know if Andy is still in the room or not."
"Excuse me? Do you know where room 222 is? The girl there order a lot of pizza. I hope she's not throwing a party, she could get kicked out."
"Oh. How much is it? I'm here with her. She's my friend."
"$14.92. Everything was on sale."
"Cool! Here you go man. Keep the change."
"But this is a $20."
"You carried all that pizza up here. You deserve it."
"Thanks man."
"Hey Andy."
"What's up? Ash, could you have been any louder? Chris, Tish is asleep. Did you know she wears glasses? She couldn't find them."
"Ya. Crap! I forgot to tell her I put them in the glove box of my truck."
"Oh. You might want to go wake her up though. She was complaining about how as soon as the pizza got here she was going to take a shower. She found an anime show and fell asleep in the middle of it."
"Ok."
"I have the room key card by the way. She told me that I could have half of the pizza for the band and I."
"Ok. I'm tired , so I'm-"
"Hey Chris, have you seen my glasses?"
"Ya. I forgot to tell you I put them in the glove box. I thought you were asleep, why is your hair wet?"
"I was asleep, but i heard yelling and when I saw Andy leave the room, I grabbed my pj's and took a fast shower."
"Ok."
"Oh. Can I have the car keys? I really need to catch up on my reading.
"Here ya go. Here's my jacket. It's cold outside."
"Thanks." I grabbed just the car keys.
Before I could get to the elevator, Chris grabbed my arm.
"Either you put the jacket on, I put it on you, or you don't go at all. It's too cold outside.for you to not to wear a jacket."
"Ok, but you're going to have to catch me first."
Then i ran to the stairs. I heard laughter and two sets of feet running after me. Good thing i put on my swim suit instead of my undergarments. I was going to run to the ladies room, strip, throw my clothes at Chris, and jump in the pool. What makes it even better is that I knew the only reason Andy was running with chris is to make sure that our plan works out.
~An hour later~
"What in the world are you dong? Get out of the pool. You've been in there for an hour. Please." Chris said attempting to get me out of the pool.
"Why? You know Chris, Andy has the room's key card. So he could always go get your swim trunks." I said mischeiviously.
He sat there for a minute, and then he finally sighed and said," Fine. Andy, do you mind? Miss Prissy Pants won't get out of the pool, So Big Brother has to get her out."
"You two act like a bunch of little kids. Exspeacialy you Tish. Oh look at the second story window. Yhe rest of the band decided to video record this."
"Yay! Wait, record?! I'm camera shy! Chris! Get me out of here!" I said swiming to the edge of the pool where Chris and Andy were standing.
"What? Now you want out?" Chris said, sounding like he didnt believe me.
"Yes! Gawd, Chris! Just get your butt over here and pull me out! Or at least make sure i don't fall back in! Please?!"
"Ok. Andy, can you get her a towel, please?"
"Ya." Amdy said over his shoulder.
When i looked up, I saw a head fall, and CC jumped back up. That made four people watching Andy and Chris trying to pull a 104.5 girl (Me) out of the pool.
When they finally pulled me out of the pool, the whole bad was trying to keep me from the edge of the pool with Chris. They all knew i wanted to push him in and start the whole 'Chase me if you can keep up' game again.
"Oh no. You are not getting anywhere close to that pool." Chris said, sounded a little ticked off.
"Oh c'mon Chris! Please? Just for a little while?" I asked, begging a little.
"No! It't time to go back to the room! NOW!" Chris yelled, making me jump.
"Ok! You don't have to be a big jerk!"
Then i stormed off and went to the bathroom where i left Chris's jacket.
"Tish? It's Andy. an i come in?"
"No! It's the girl's bathroom!"
"It's ok. I askd the man at the front office and he said it was ok as long as it was fine by you.
"Fine! I don't care anymore."
He came in, and when I didn't open the stall door, he threatened to crawl under the door. So I opened it and and he handed me my glasses.
"Thanks. Sorry for being so snappy."
"No pronblem. Women do that when they get yelled at."
Right when he said that i broke down crying. Andry tried to come into the stall to compfort me, but i ran out before he could do anything.
"Tish! Wait! Please?" Andy called after me.
'That's it!' I thought to myself as i wurled around, almost making Andy run into me." Why!? Why should I wait!? I've been waiting for two years for that man to realize that I love him! And that no matter how badly he has hurt me in the past, I will alway slove him! I made a promise thst i will always be here for Chris! He knows I made that promise." As I was talking, I sunk down onto my knees, and my voice a dropped to a whisper.
"It's ok. Shhh. It's ok. I brought my swim trunks down. I'll go change into them, and lets go to the pool. Just for a little while. It'll calm your nerves. We'll have fun. Please?" The face he made was so funny i coudn't help but laugh a little.
"Ok. You win. But hurry up."