Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 30

Three months later {Tish's POV}
"Naphilian! How am I supposed to learn anything? You won't fight back. Every one else does. EVEN ANDY!" I yelled. I had been working my butt off trying to learn attack and defense fighting strategies and moves for the past three months, and my BOYFRIEND won't teach me how to use my werewolf abilities because he won't hit me.
"I'm sorry boo bear. It's just, I can't bring myself to hit you." He said, trying to suck up by calling me boo bear.
"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Just hit me for crying out loud!" I yelled.
"NO!" In response I slapped him. Then Jake walked in. Once he saw the anger building between us, he started backing out of the room.
"I'll just leave." He was about to walk out, but I was already at the door, blocking the way.
"Stay. You're a werewolf, and Naphilian won't help me fight, so you will." I said as I dragged him to the middle of the room. We started fighting. Not hitting too hard, or he wasn't.
A while later we were eating dinner. I was sitting on the counter in a pair of exercise shorts and in an oversize, red and pink, Mickey Mouse t-shirt.
"You know guys. I think Tish is ready to start working on her magic, She has the fighting down. Now all she needs is to know how to do the magic crap we do." Jake said with a mouth full of food. Gross!
"Yeah!" Everyone said.
Naphilian walked into the kitchen shortly after. He was carrying Cheyenne. She was talking to him about 'boo boos'.
"Hey guys? Where's the First Aid kit? Chey fell and got a small cut on her knee." He hadn't noticed me yet. Good. I am still mad at him for treating me like I'm breakable. I'm tired of being 'Breakable Tish'.
"Tish? Why are you glaring at your food? It did nothing to you." Naphilian, of all people, said. I ignored the comment, got off the counter; setting my plate down; and went to go get the First aid box. After that was done I went outside to my favorite tree. It was maybe five feet from the house. I started hitting the tree in the same spot and talking randomly.
"Why does everyone think I'm so fragile? Do you think I'm fragile? Wait, you're a stupid tree. Great! I'm talking to a tree! I must be insane now." I said, punching the tree harder. I felt the skin split on my knuckles, but I kept punching. Eventually I started crying. It got so bad that I couldn't see, so I just sat down.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? The all mighty Chosen One? Are you crying? The one that is supposed to defeat my master? POSH!" A woman's voice said, startling me. I stood up and looked around, seeing no one.
"Who's th-there? Show your face!" I said, trying to not show my fear.
"Oh you poor thing. Don't you recognize my voice? It's me, Vanessa." She said, stepping out of the shadows. She was wearing a hot pink, skin tight mini shirt, and a corset style, same hot pink, leather top that exposes her stomache more than it should. "I was sent to get Chris, and to tell you a message. Watch your back." She walked past me, and something furry rubbed against my legs. I had to squelch a scream until I noticed it was my cat Gabriel.
Vanessa looked back, and snickered. "Scaredy cat." Then she walked inside, with Gabriel stalking her like a she was a mouse.
"Gabriel! Stay. Bad Kitty." Vanessa soon returned with Chris. More like she was dragging him. Serves him right for being a douche.