Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 32

-The Next Morning-
knock know knock knock
That is all I heard from nine A.M. to noon. I just sat on my bed with Vivian. We were working on controlling my magic. So far I was doing pretty good; but I could do better if people would stop banging on my door.
"Ok. Now for defense spells." Vivian said suddenly; standing up. I just stared at her blankly. "UP!"
"Ok, Ok! Now what?" I jumped off the bed; almost falling in the process.
"When I attack, I want you to block it, and then return it with an attack on me."
"Ok. I'll try."
"No, you will. No trying." Before she even finished, there a was shimmer of purple. Then I was on the ground, gasping for breathe. "You closed your eyes! Now get up and try again!"
Jeez, Vivian was so mean when she is in teacher mode!
An hour later I was back on the ground; just like all the other times. My knuckles had dried blood on them from me hitting things out of frustration and punching them out of my way as I fell. I was so mad at times, that I was cussing at Vivian. As I was getting back up, she attacked. This time I was so angry that I managed to block the attack, and teleported myself right in front of her. I punch her in the stomache. I had my fist covered heavily with magic to make sure it hurt. Vivian some how managed to block my attack, and we went through the whole Block-and-Attack process for, well, a long time. I had lost track of time. I just know I was still fuming mad, so I just kept attacking until I finally got her on the ground.
"Good job. I guess anger is your best friend when you're fighting. Now Andy just has to teach you hypnosis, and Jinxx has to teach you how to strike fear with just a look." Vivian said as I helped her up. "Are you and Naphilian talking again?"
"No. He treated me like I was breakable. I was always treated like that back in my hometown. I'm sick of it. I told him to not go easy on me, and he did anyways."
"Ok. Well let's go eat. I'm starving."
We went downstairs and raided the kitchen. I got all the junk food out of cabinets, and drawers. We have three drawers for junk food. While I was doing that, Vivian went and got Star to see if her and her girlfriend wanted to hang out with us. We decided to have a Girls' Night. When she returned, she raided the freezer and fridge. When we were about to leave, Naphilian walked in.
"You two better not have my ice-cream. If you do I will shred you- OH! Tish! I'm so sorry for making you mad! Please forgive me! I love you! Please!" I dropped all the food I was holding and ran into his arm. I kissed him, to show him he was forgiven.
"I love you, too!" I said after breaking the kiss.
"Excuse me, I'm still right here. Tish + Food + Me = Ditching Naphilian, locking ourselves in Tish's room, and having a party for two. Star and her girlfriend are going to a movie. So, buh-bye wolf boy." Vivian had put all the food in bags and was dragging me to my room.
When we got to our destination, I ran to my computer, and blasted some music. Vivian locked my door, and we dumped the food on my desk I had put in the corner of my room. We partied till we dropped on the floor, exhausted. We fell asleep shortly after.