Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 33

When I woke up the next morning, I took a quick look around. My room was trashed!
"Oh wow! We partied hard! Vivian! Wake up! We have got to clean this mess, or Andy will kill me!" I jumped on her, when she didn't respond I pushed Vivian off the bed.
"What the! Oh no! This isn't good! Pixies don't sleep! No no no!" Vivian started to panic.
"Dude, relax. No one's going to hurt you. Especially in my room. They would get hurt before they could hurt any one. I mean, look at this mess!" I said, acting like those silly teenage girls you see on TV.
"No! No relaxing! It's been four thousand years since I've slept! When a pixie sleeps is the only time a demon can posses our bodies, or kill us!" She starting cleaning. By the tenseness of her body, I could tell that she was freak out cleaning.
"So? You need to sleep cranky butt. Seriously, you don't need to worry about anyone hurting. Chris is the only demon in this house, and I found out how to put a spell on my door to keep him out. " She just sighed and relaxed a little. We spent the next few hours cleaning up my room.
~ Naphilian's POV~
I had made French toast for breakfast, and Vivian and Tish weren't down here yet. What the heck? Normally they are the first two down here. I swear those two have a bigger apatite than everyone in the house put together. I waited a few more minutes before going up stairs to check on them. So I ran up stairs. Once I got to Tish's door, I nearly ran into Vivian as she was pulling a trash bag out the door.
"Hurry up! I'm hungry, Vivian!" Tish complained from inside the room.
"I am!" She shouted back, then noticed me. "Oh, hey Naphilian."
"My little Philly is out there?" Tish shouted. Vivian sighed.
"Yes, and he's not a horse! He is a puppy, or a dog. Oh whatever!"
'Thanks. I guess. I'll help you guys carry those out." I picked up one of the many trash bags sitting in the hallway, and almost fell from the weight. "Oh my lard butt! What is in here? Did you kill someone?"
"NO! We partied hard, and got hungry." Tish shouted as she ran past. I caught a glimpse of pink, fuzzy house shoes. I laughed as she reached the bottom of the stairs. I was still laughing, until she appeared suddenly in front of me with food shoved in her mouth and a plate for Vivian.
"Haha! You jumped!" She said around the food stuffed in her mouth. She walked around me, and handed the plate to Vivian.
I brought the trash down stairs and put it in the dumpster right outside of the garage. When I got back, everyone was in the living room. I spotted Ginger. She hasn't been around for a few days.
"Hey Ginger. Haven't seen you for the past few days."
"I've been, uh, busy." She said, getting up and practically running to her room.
"What's wrong with my Gingy?" Tish said after a few minutes.
"Nothing. She'll be fine my little Chosen One." Andy said, shooting a glare at me. Obviously the hate between us still exists.
"I'm going to bed. Night." I turned on my heel and walked towards the stair case.
"Wait Booba! I want talk to you!" Tish said, jumping on my back. I laughed and gave her a piggy back ride all the way to my room. It was all black."
"OOH! AAAHH!! Me like your room, he he." Tish said, jumping off my back, and going to my bed. She took her shoes and hoody off, then plopped on her bed.
"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked, sitting next to her.
"It's about Chey." She said, looking down at her hands.
"What about her?"
" She's been getting too fond of Chris. She goes to him for every thing. I also know that he's teaching her magic." Tish paused and took in a deep, shaky breathe. "He's teaching her demon magic, Naphilian. She's only a child, not a demon. I'm scared he's going to hurt her. She trusts him almost more than I did. He is like a father in her eyes." Tish said. I couldn't do anything but watch the tears slowly form in her bright sea blue eyes.
"Hey, shh. It's ok. She'll be ok. I've been keeping an eye on her. It's ok." I said positioning myself in front of her. When her eyes met mine, I pulled her into a hug, and let her cry on my shoulder. Cheyenne may not be Tish's actual child, but by the way those two act around each other you wouldn't be able to tell that her and Chris found her at the mall. To every one, including Tish, Chey is her daughter. Maybe not Biologically, but it takes love and care to be a mom. It only takes blood to be a mother.
"It's not only Cheyenne I'm worried about either. It's Ginger too." Tish said, pulling back and wiping her face. "She sleeps all day, and at night I hear her sneaking around the house. When she got home last night, her and Andy got into an argument. He yelled at her. He something about finding someone else's blood to take. I don't know what it means, but it scares me. All this stress is finally hitting me, and I can't take it anymore."
"I don't know what's going on with Ginger, but she's your best friend, your adopted mother, and if you ever take an interest in girls somewhere along the way, she would be your lover. That means that when she's ready, she'll come to you and let you know what's going on in her pretty little mind."
"O- Ok." She hiccuped, burying her head in my shoulder, and wrapping her tiny arms around my chest. I returned the hug by pulling her into my lap.
We sat like that for a while. Eventually we layed down and fell asleep. Her head on my chest, right over my heart, with her hand lightly resting on my stomache. My arms were wrapped around her waist, and my face buried in her hair. It smelled so sweet! Almost like sunshine and the ocean breeze. A little bit salty, fresh, and a tint of freedom.