Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 34

Tish's POV
I heard Naphilian shouting from a distance, but I couldn't see him. The only thing I saw were the bloodied bodies of my friends. Everyone who was in the house when I went to bed was there, except Chris. I bet he was the one who put us here.
"Chris! You ugly son of a-" Before I could finish, I caught sight of the bastard trying to run toward us. A group of goblin looking thing attacked him, put him in chains, and threw him into the little space of the cave the rest of us were in.
"You lying trader! You're the reason they got in the house! I should have kicked you out of the house! Or even better, never have agreed to let you take me on this stupid trip!" I screamed at him.
"I swear it's not my fault! It was Vanessa! She told me that her little sister was captured by Lucros! I adore her little sister, so I couldn't just say no, deal with it! I just unlocked the door! That's all I did. A bunch of demons rushed into the house, and the only people who didn't get beat up were you, Naphilian, and Chey. Everyone else was trying to get the things out of the house." He pleaded.
"IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT! You know not to trust Vanessa! She's Medusa's daughter for crying out loud!" I spit blood out of my mouth. Vanessa had sent one of her 'friends' in here earlier to kick me in the face to make sure I was awake. I made sure to spit it on Chris, and that's when I notice the smell of smoke.
"What the hell are you doing? The smell of smoke is so freaking noticeable that a dead person can smell it!" I said just as Chris shifted into his fire-demon form.
"I'm melting the chains. Those stupid goblins threw the keys in here when they threw me. They landed next to you, so grab them and send them over here so that I can get you all out of here. That includes your stupid dog boy."
"He's not a- Never mind! Just get us out of here!"
A few minutes passed, which seemed like hours, before Chris had us all free. We were about to leave, when Vanessa and her little group of friends walking in. They were in demon for. Gross, and kind of scary.
"Oh baby, I've missed you! Come over here and give me a kiss." Vanessa said, her words literally dripping with venom.
"Never, and if you hurt any of them, I'll take the pleasure of burning that slutty face of yours off." Chris said, still in demon form. Lucky for us, we all had super natural healing. We are going to have to fight tooth and nail just to find Naphilian, much less get out of here.
"STOP!" Lucros's voice made everyone freeze in their tracks. I looked around cautiously to figure out where he was, then he appeared in front of me, making me fall. I saw that Naphilian was with Lucros. His hands were chained behind his back, with his head down.
"Naphilian!" I shouted, running towards him. Andy grabbed me mid-run and pulled to his chest. "Let go of me, Andy! That's Naphilian, my boyfriend and YOUR little brother!" I shouted, struggling against him.
"No, actually little girl, he is my pet now. It's amazing what a little but of brainwashing can do to a werewolf." Lucros gave me an evil smirk. "Chain them. All of them, except Tish. I want everyone to watch my little pet rip her to shreds, or vise-versa." He then turned to Naphilian and whispered, just loud enough for me to hear, "Are you ready pet? Now is the chance for you to prove to me I should let you and your friends live."
"Yes." Naphilian replied in a monotone. Lucros smiled and unchained his hands.