Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 4

~ Later that night~
"Shut up! They're coming!"
"Shhhhh!" Right about then I opened the door. Andy was right behind me.
"Wait Tish." Andy said when I was about to walk into the room.
"What?"
"Whatever you do, don't kill Chris when you walk in."
"....Ok? Oh! You're talking about earlier. I won't. I'm just going to ignore him till I calm down. More anyways."
"Ok."
We walked into the room.
"HAPPY BIRTH DAY TISH!" Was all i heard before I was tackled by six guys that weigh a lot more than me.
"Guys.... Can't... Breathe... Get off."
"Sorry Tish." They all said.
"Chris? What are you guys doing? Get out of the fridge! Stay away from my Dr. Pepper!"
"Tish! They'er not getting your soda."
"But, but, but, Chris!!"
"Hold on." Then he put his hands over my eyes.
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Tish. Happy birthday to you.."
When they finished Chris took his hands off my eyes and there was the cake of my dreams! A Black Veil Brides birthday cake!
"OH MY GAWD! Thank you guys so much!!" I screamed, jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas morning
"You're welcome Tish. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier."
"It's ok. But I have to go get a shower. I smell like chloriene." I said wrinkling up my nose.
"Kay. we won't eat the cake 'till you get out."
"Then we go to bed." I said.
So I went to go get different pair of pjs. Thankfully i have a lot of BVB shirts that I wear to bed. Then I grabbed actual undergarments,and a pair of shorts. I took my shower.
When I got out, I saw that Andy and Chris were 'gaurding' my cake and playing a card game. As I got closer I heard the tv playing in the other room (223) and saw that Andy and Chris were playing War. Chris is winning.
Instead of interupting their game, I snuck behind them, got plates, the pizza, and everything else out. I put two slices of pizza on each plate. After i got done with that i walked over to the fridge to get a Dr.Pepper.
"Oh. You're oout of the shower. Do you want me to go get the guys from the other room?" Andy sounded bored and hungry.
"Sure Andy. Chris, you want to cut the cake?"
"Ok. I'm starving."
We ate, and watch a little bit of tv, but i started dozing off after about an hour of watching the tv.
" Hey guys? I think it's time to go to bed. I want to get some shopping done tomarrow, and don't you have to practice for uour concert?"
"Ya we do. Thanks for reminding us Tish. Night."
"Night everyone."
"Tish, you sleeping with Andy, on the floor, or with me?"
"I guess I'll try to sleep on the floor, and if I get too uncompfortable, I'll sleep with you Chris. If it's ok with you?"
"Ya. It's ok. Night Andy, night Tish."