Black Veil Brides Army for Life!

Chapter 7

~Out in front of the hotel we are leaving~
"Can I see now?" I asked for what had to the thousanth time.
"No." Chris was laughing.
" What about now?"
"No. Your late birthday present will be here soon. Or part of it anyways.."
"Uggg. I hate waiting. Why does Chris get to see it before me?" Yes I knowI'm whiney, but Andy deserves it for having CC wake me up.
"I do to have to wear a blind fold. Only mine's cooler." Chris just loves to taughnt me.
"Andy? Is Chris standing behind me?"
"Ya. Why? Oh no. You are not hurting anyone else." Then I felt hands grab my by my elbows and hold my arms to my sides.
" This is so unfare! You're stonger than me! Let me go!"
"No. This is funny." I could tell that Andy was trying really hard not to laugh.
"Hmph." I brought my leg out in front of me and swung it back as hard as I could into his shin.
"Owww! You kicked me in the shin just so you could sit down and pout like a baby?!"
"Yep. My legs hurt, and how am i supposed to pout when my legs are hurting?" I made things like this sound so logical.
"You are such a two year old!"
"Awwe! Thank you Andy!" I said, sounding like it made me so happy that it touched me heart.
"You two are crazy." Chris loves his sarcasm at times.
"About time it got here." Andy said,completely blowing off chris's comment.
"What?" Chris and I asked in unision.
" Hold on. Tish your blind is coming off last since it's yur birthday present."
"But, but, ok."
"Holy! This is awesome!" I heard Chris say.
"What?" I said as soon as Andy took my blind fold off. The thing Chris was gushing over was a black, wait, no, a dark blue lomo!
"Oh My Gawd Andy! You didn't?!"
"No. I didn't. the whole Black Veil Brides band and part of the BVB Army did."
"You're joking!!?" I couldn't believe it! A famous band, with their own army, and a bunch of adults, also known as Black Veil Brides, got me a birthday present!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said , running over to Andy, giving him a huge hug.
"Haha, you're welcome Tish. it's the least we could do for someone like you to give up a room and a bed, and give us food when we have all this money."
"Awwe, no problem."
"Are you guys coming or not?" Jinx said, sounding imaptient. 'Oh crap!' I thought as I saw CC in the driver's seat.
"Umm, is it safe to have CC in the driver's seat?"
" Actually, we were going to have Chris drive. Would you likt to drive the birthday girl and the best band in the world? Andy will give you directions while the rest of us torture Tish in the back seat." I really hope CC was joking when he said that last part.
"Ok. It'll giv eme a break from having to."
"Oh no. Please no." I was trying not to scream as I was picked up by Jake and Jinx, and then handed to Ashley in the limo. When I was put on the seat, CC climbed in on the other side of me, while Jake and Jinx sat oposite of us.
"Tickle tickle."
"CC, what the heck? No one says-Ahahahahaahahahahahaha! Stoahap! Ple-E-ase!"
"Awwe. Ok. But only becaus eyou said please."