Secrets and Insecurities.

One: 33 Calls.

I flip through the channels on the television, finding absolutely nothing. I sigh, and look down at my cell phone. It's dying, and it's close to 11pm now. I yawn, go to my bedroom, and plug my phone in. It's no wonder it's dying, Kiba and Choji have been calling nonstop with prank calls. I strip down to my boxers, and climb into bed, covering up in the blankets. Like on cue, my phone starts buzzing and ringing against the nightstand. I groan, knowing it'll be another 'is your refrigerator running?' type deal. I silence my phone, and roll over.

About an hour later of tossing and turning I groan and kick the covers off and make my way to the kitchen. Maybe a hot bowl of Ramen will help me get to sleep. I start boiling some water, and grab a package of noodles, breaking them up and dumping them into the pan waiting for them to soak in the moisture. After about 2 minutes I strain the noodles, add the chicken flavoring, and some soy sauce too. I grab some leftover chicken from the fridge and heat it up in the microwave, and then dump it in as well. I sit alone in the kitchen and eat. It's not as good as the restaurants Ramen, but it's still pretty good for instant noodles.

After eating, I climb back into bed, but I grab my phone to see how many times those guys called me. The screen lights up '33 missed calls, and 10 new messages.' What the hell guys. I groan but decide to listen to the messages anyways. As I look at the caller ID, it's from Sasuke's Cell phone?? I press my voice mail button and begin to listen.

"Naruto... Call me back."
Next.
"Naruto I think there's someone in my house...Please call me back, or answer..."
The next few messages are about an hour later, recently about 20 minutes ago.
"Naruto... Pl-please come over"
"I-It hurts so bad... Please answer.."
"I know you're a-awake... Naruto... Stop ignoring me...p-please."
"Please..."
"*sobs*"
"*hangup*"
"I-I need you... please, naruto... th-there's no one else..."
"Oh god...*sobs*"

Before the messages are even over, I am rushing to get dressed. I pull on my hoodie, and slip on some sneakers, grab my keys and I am out the door. I start my car up and pull out, knocking over my trash bins, but at this point I don't care. I speed down the street, getting to Sasuke's house in little over five minutes. I park the car pretty much in his yard, and rush to his door. I don't knock, I just barge in, but it looks like someone has already busted the door...

I panic, and rush into his house, into the living room. Nothing. Kitchen, nothing. I hear sobbing coming from Sasuke's bedroom. I rush in, not expecting at all what I find... Sasuke is completely naked laying on a stripped bed, sobbing into a pillow. Blood is staining the mattress, blood is coming out of Sasuke's legs, and arms. A razor sits on the edge of the mattress.

"S-Sasuke?" I say softly approaching him.

He flinches, and looks up at me. His tear filled eyes widen and he lunges out of the bed into my chest. From the little lamp on his nightstand I can see bruises littering his body. He goes slightly limp, he's light headed from blood loss. I react, picking up his very skinny body and carrying him to his bathroom. I sit him up on the counter, and he leans on the wall. His hand grips my hoodie tightly, and he whimpers.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say softly.

Sasuke slowly lets go, and I rummage through his medicine cabinet finding some bandages. I start wrapping up his wrists, and inner thighs. I tell him to sit still, and I get a pair of boxers from his dresser and slip them on him. He whimpers and I notice blood coming from a more intimate area... I frown.

"Y-you didn't answer..." He says softly.

"What happened?" I ask, picking up a towel and wetting it with warm water from the sink.

"A-A man broke in..." Sasuke starts crying again, "H-he told me if I screamed h-he'd kill me."

I shush him, and wipe the blood from his arms, and legs. I take off my hoodie and put it on him, and he jumps up and holds onto me again, this time with no intention of letting go. I frown when I notice blood seeping through the cuts on his thighs. He needs stitches. I pick up my phone and dial 911. An ambulance and some cops are on their way now. I pick Sasuke up and we wait in his living room. The cop comes in through the door with some paramedics one of which is our friend Sakura. She rushes over asking a million questions about what happened.

The cop starts writing up a report and asks Sasuke to describe the man. Sasuke is traumatized, and doesn't give too much of a description. When Sakura asks if she is okay, he hides his face into my shoulder, and sobs. Sakura's face saddens, she comes up close to me and whispers in my ear.

"I have a pretty good idea what that man did to him. Take this, and put it on every bruise."

She places a tube of medication on my lap, and then starts unwrapping Sasuke's bandages. She uses a special glue instead of stitches, and tells me to keep an eye on him. I tell her he'll be staying with me for a while. I pack a bag of clothes for Sasuke, along with his toothbrush, and anything else he wanted me to grab. I sit him in my car, and he winces.

"I-it hurts so bad."

"I know... I'll make you feel better in a minute."

I drive back to my place, and get him set up in my bedroom. He refuses to leave my side, and insists that I lay with him tonight. I don't disagree, at this point I'd do anything to get him to smile even a little. I pull the hoodie off of him, and then the boxers. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" He asks.

"Might be a little embarrassing... but i'm going to rub your bruises with this creme, it'll take the sting away.

Sasuke nods, and I lay him back down, rubbing the creme on his hips, and inner thighs. I re-wrap the gashes, and then rub some of it on his wrists before re-wrapping them as well. I blush as I rub up his inner thigh to his ass. He winces, and whimpers now. I frown and flip him over, rubbing the creme all over. He moans as the sting is slowly starting to fade away. I help get him redressed, and he pulls me down onto the bed with him. I pull him close, wrapping us up in the blankets and watching as he drifts to sleep, safely in my arms.