Status: Mitch is still alive to me. I shall smit thee if you try tovtell me otherwise. ;-;

That One Day..

Chapter Two.

This girl. This Trynity. She's something..purely something. He sat at the table at the studio, his chin in his hand as he thought about Trynity. 'Mitch.' 'Huh?' He looked up and saw everyone was leaving. He stood and ran tovhis motorcycle. He wanted to get home so he could get ready for his date tonight. It was their second date and he was more than excited. His phone rang and it was Christy. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket, driving home and getting in the shower. He didn't want to so much as impress her, he wanted to make her feel comfortable. She agreed to meet him at his house and they would go for a picnic or something. He pulled on a black t-shirt and his blue skinny jeans, follows by his TOMS. He felt a pang of excitement pulsate in his stomach and he smiled as big as he could.
It was just after one Bam's he sat onchisbcouch, waiting. His doorbell rang and he ran to the door. 'Hi.' He said, Trynity smiled up at him. 'Hi.' She said back. 'Sorry I'm such a mess. I had tobset up a lab for my Physics professor and--' ' Don't worry about it. Come on in.' He said, inviting her inside. She walked inside and waited for him to come next to her. 'So, what do you have in mind?' She asked, taking off her hoodie. She was wearing a black form-fitting tank top and her black skinny jeans with red TOMS. Her tarried body shined and he smiled as he looked at the art the was creeping over her skin. Her sleeves were elegant and masterful while the pieces on her chest and hips were pure enchantment. Her neck had a few little Chinese markings for hope, truth, and hate. It was odd, but he loved it all. Her hands had art on them, too.
Her left hand had a sun and moon tattooed on the back of her hand, the palm was like a shaded in version of the Thrasher star. It had a bunch of numbers and letters sprawled across it and her knuckles didn't say anything, they were just like his. Black rectangles. Her thumbs were funny. One had 'FU' the other had 'CK!' and he found that humorous. Her other hand had a skull with an amchient serpent going through the eyes and out the.myth with it's mouth wide open as it it's going to bite you. Her palm had a portrait of a little girl. ' Who is that?' He asked, pointing at her hand. 'Oh, that? That's my cousin, Steffani. She sided of cancer last year.' She said, stroking the face. He nodded and decided now would be a good idea to answer her question. 'Yeah. I was thinking we could go to the festival not that far from here.' He said, grabbing his car keys. 'Okay. I don't see why not. I went before with Ryan. It was actually pretty cool.' She said, following behind him. 'Really? I've never gone. I never had the time.' He said, laughing nervously. She smiled and took his hand.
'So I guess this means we're dating?' He asked, lacing their fingers. 'Yeah. I guess it does.' She said, moving closer to him. He smiled and kissed her hair line. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. He was happy to be with her. It was something he was going to make last, even if it meant squeezing every last drop out of it. He was going to love her until her stomach churned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I didn't sleep last night and it's 7:36 in the morning..on a Wednesday..to be honest, I'd rather be dead right now, but no. No one else is ever going to publsih my stories for you toceead, so..mleh. Answer me this, please? Is it bad or wrong to say I'd rather he buried alive with toothpicks in my eyes than be awake tomorrow? I fucking ate Thanksgiving..it's overlooked becasuebof Christmas. I mean, what the fuck? Thanksgiving is a holiday, too. Anyways..