Status: Mitch is still alive to me. I shall smit thee if you try tovtell me otherwise. ;-;

That One Day..

Chapter Three.

It had been around two weeks into the relationship and Trynity had yet to tell her mother about Mitch. 'Well, I think you should. Besides, I would get to meet her.' Mitch said, groping her with the groceries. 'Well, what if she doesn't like you?' She said, putting the almond milk in the fridge. 'Is that what you're worried about? Her not liking me?' He asked, folding the paper bag he had just emptied. 'Yes, Mitch. She's very judgmental. Shit, she can barely accept me having tattoos.' She said, leaning against the counter. 'Well, she'll have fun with me then.' He smiled, standing in front of her. 'Are you sure you're up for it?' She asked, looking up at him. 'Positive.' He said.
She smiled and nodded. 'Okay. I'll call her.' She said, kissing his cheek. 'Nope, nope nope nope..wrong spit, kiddo.' He said, grabbing her by the waist and turning her around. She squirmed in his grasp, but kissed him gently. Her phone rang and she jumped. 'Hello?'
'Trynity! How are you?' Her mom said, her voice was more cheery than usual. 'Hi..mom. I'm fine. I was just about to call you..um. For you want to come over for dinner? Tonight? I have someone I want you to meet.' She said, smacking herself for saying that. 'Oh, of course! I'll be there at six.' She said, hanging up. 'Shit. She's gonna be here at six.' She said, looking at the clock on her phone. 'Oh..we have plenty of time. Do you wanna take a shower while I get started?' She asked. 'Okay. I'll be super clean for your mommy.' He winked. 'Oh, hush.' She said, pushing him out of the kitchen. He laughed and went into the bathroom, taking his shower. Trynity began cooking when Mitch came out, towel around his head and kooking clean. He had shaved..nice.
'Now off with you. It's my turn.' He said, pushing her into the bathroom. She smiled and took a shower, letting the warm water cascade down her stuff body. She towrl-dried her hair and it fell into it's normal position. It was just after five when she got out, the smell of tomatoes and other vegetables filled her nose when she walked out. Mitch was lounging on the couch on his phone when she came out in an Asking Alexandria t-shirt with her grey skinny jeans and blue TOMS. 'Well someone looks gorgeous.' He said, letting her collapse onto the couch next tovhim, her head resting on his shoulder. He moved his arm behind her and around her shoulder, his fingers gently stroking her skin. 'Someone smells good. And looks handsome.' She said, wrapping her arms around his mid-section.
He chuckled and out his phone down, holding her closely. The doorbell rang and Trynity rose, nervously opening the front door. 'Hey, mom.' She said, hugging her mom. 'Wow. This is..quite the place for you.' She said, looking around. She noted how the walls were black and the trims were red. 'So, who is this someone?' She asked, taking off her coat. 'Um, mom, this is my boyfriend, Mitch.' Trynity said, taking her into the living room. Mitch stood and approached them, a smile on his elegant face. 'Oh..hello.' Her mom said, taking his hand. 'Hello. I'm Mitch Lucker.' He said, shaking her hand gently. 'Trynity, what have I told you--' 'Mom. Don't you even say it.' Trynity said, holding her hand up. 'Alright. I won't. Nut you know how I feel about tattoes.' She said, placing her things on the couch.
The rest of the night went smoothly, but the conversations were short lived. After about nine, her mom left and there was a huge sigh of relief. 'Well..that could have gone better.' Trynity sighed. 'She'll come around sooner or later.' Mitch said, pulling her into his lap. She smiled and took his hands in hers, lacing their fingers together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short. It sucks, too.
~Frankie~Stein.