It All Started With a Dare

Prologue-

My name name is Ava Kyliegh McCloud, most of my friends refer to me as Ava or Kai. I lived a relatively normal life for a seventeen year old, who was just about to start their senior year. I have natural, thick black hair that flows down to the middle of my back in thick waves, which I usually have kept in crazy hair styles (due to one of my many friends having an awesome gift for hair styling). My eyes are dark blue, which I usually get a lot of praise for. I barely reach the height of five-three and my body holds petite curves (meaning relatively ample B-cup breasts and not too much in the hip area, although my friends joke about me having a pretty decent ass).

Now, when I say I live a relatively normal life, I mean relatively. See, I life in a pretty big house with nine other girls, one who is about two years younger than me, and the rest range from my age to mid-twenties. Why do I live with them? Well, the oldest of us, whom I've known since the glorious sand-box days, Samantha, is the editor for a fashion magazine. The rest of us? Runaways, orphans or people that just didn't want to go back home.

Me? My parents died four years ago in a car accident and Samantha took me in, allowing me to live with her and several other girls.

Let's see, there's Samantha, Deadra, Mizuki, Riley, Morgan, Faith, Anna-Bella, Courtney, Jessi and then there's me. Ten females, all living in one house, all working for Samantha. Deadra and Riley both work as make-up artists, Morgan, Faith and I as models, Jessi as our hair stylist and Bella and Courtney both work as designers.

So, my life is pretty sweet. Except at my school, the up-coming Seniors participate in a game of pick-from-the-hat dare. And unfortantely with me, I never turn down a dare.

I just didn't think I'd bare dared to pose as a guy during my last year at a different school not to far from where I live. Huntington Beach High actually.

Man, did I have a feeling that things will never be the same.

Disclaimer: I do not own a7x, cause if I did, they would all be my bitches and they'd enjoy it ^.~

Rating: T for mild violence, crude humor and language

Author's Note: This story is going to be filled with random things and is just going to be written for fun. I wanted to try something different that I haven't read yet, so...hey, who knows right. And if you want her to end up with one of the guys, start voting on it now. It'll start slow, but it gets more amusing along the way.

Enjoy!