Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Over the clouds

Vic's P.O.V.

My friends, my brother and I have just ended up high school. We just graduated and are about to leave San Diego and fly to Cuba. I'm really excited about it. I've barely travel before. I have never been anywhere else than Mexico to see my family. I hope this trip will be a good occasion for me to forget about my ex, Jenna. We just broke up a couple of days ago since she had to move to England to pursue her studies. She couldn't handle a long-distance relationship, so she put an end to our 2 years long love story. I'm still in love with her actually, and I'm counting on this trip to change my mind.

''Vic, hurry up dude, or we will miss the plane.'' Mike yelled. ''We are all waiting for you.''

''Yeah, give me a second. I'm almost done packing up.'' I answered.

I put the last few shirts I wanted to bring in my suitcase, made a last check-up and I was ready to go. I went downstairs and was greeted by 3 impatients boys. Mike took my suitcase from my hands and we were ready to go.

''Dude, that thing is heavy!'' Mike said. ''We're only leaving for 2 weeks, did you brink your entire closet? Oh, by the way you are driving; Tony forgot his driver license at home.''

''Just the necessary Mikey, you know me!'' I answered. ''I rather have too much clothes than not enough. Alright, let's go guys, Cuba is waiting for us.''

We all took place in my fabulous car that I named Vicky. Yeah I know, that sounds cliché, but that's just the way I am. We were all very excited; mostly Tony who is, usualy, the calmest of us all. We turned on the radio and sang to all of those ''way too-pop'' songs that we all know by heart... shame on us, all the way to the airport. It took around 20 minutes to get there. We had 3 hours left before getting on that plane, which is enough.

''Tell me when you find some spot where I can park the car, I can't see any.'' I said. ''By the way, we'll split the bill when we get back. No way I'm paying 200$ all by myself. I love you, but there are limits to my love.''

''Yeah, don't worry about that Vic.'' Jaime said laughing. ''Look there's a spot right over there, next to the little white car.''

I drove the car to that space and parked the car. It didn't take long before we were all out of the car grabbing our suitcases in the luggage compartment. I locked the car and we were heading inside of the airport to register. I was the first to go, followed by Tony and Jaime. Then, it was Mike's turn.

''Fuck guys, I forgot my passport at home! We can't go.'' Mike said.

''Tell me that is a joke Mike!'' I yelled. ''It is not funny.''

''Of course, it is a joke bro, don't you know me better than that?'' Mike answered. ''Come on, let's go.''

Mike is my little brother and my best friend. Even though we don't agree all the time, he's the most important person to me and I would do anything to see him happy... even when he makes his stupid jokes.

The line to the customs was pretty long, around 1 hour of waiting. We discussed of anything, but mostly about our trip. Mike was mostly talking about girls. Everyone that knows Mike can bet he will bring back at least one girl per night is his room. Tony and Jaime were talking more about sports, surfing and swimming. I didn't talk much. I know I will have fun, I just need to get the girl out of my head.

''We'll find you some girls who you'll have fun with Vic!'' The 3 boys said.

''Thanks, but I can do it by myself..'' I answered hardly. ''I'm not over Jenna yet, so one step at a time. If I ever want to bring a girl in my room, God knows I can do it. Look at me, I'm marvelous.''

We laughed for a few minutes and kept talking until it was our turn to get to the customs. Of course, Mike, Tony and I made the alarm ring... blame it on the piercings. The guards didn't make a big deal of it, they just scanned us with their metal thing and it only beeped when it was over our piercings. We were free to go.

We seperated since everyone had differents things to do before getting on our plane. Tony and Mike went to the McDonald, Jaime went to the boutiques and I, my usual self, took a place at our gate and just listened to music. Music really helps me feel better, it's like a drug that is not dangerous. I think I felt asleep because the next thing I heard was a voice coming from the speakers.

''All passengers going to La Havana, Cuba are requested to present themselves at Gate 4. La Havana, Cuba Gate. Thank you.''

As I stood up, my 3 mates joined me happily.

''That's finally it.'' Jaime said. ''Cuba here we come.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is short, but it's just a short intro :) The Kellic part will start in the next chapter? What are your impressions so far?