Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Being Part Of Something

When we got to the lobby, the guys were already there, but I wasn't late for once. Kellin was really stressed, anxious. His breathing was fast and loud. I could feel his hand shaking and sweating in mine. I caressed it to reassure him, but it didn't really help. When the boys saw Kellin and me walking in their direction, they seemed a bit confused about his presence.

''Hey guys, eum, this is Kellin, the guy I talked to you about.'' I said. ''He's going to hang out with us today. He doesn't work today and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce him to you.''

''Well, I hope you don't mind playing golf with us Kellin.'' Jaime said. ''Nice to meet you. I'm Jaime and this is Tony and Mike.''

''Yeah, that sounds great.'' Kellin replied. ''It's going to be different than being the caddy. Thanks for letting me join you.''

''No problem dude. Vic's friends are also our friends.'' Mike said. ''I'm starving, let's go eat.''

The dudes walked ahead letting Vic and Kellin behind. I could see Kellin was still stressed, but that he was feeling a whole lot better than a few minutes ago.

''See, I told you it would be just fine.'' I pointed out. ''They're nice guys and we're going to have a good time today. I'll be just by your side if things go wrong.''

''Yeah, you were right.'' Kellin replied. ''It's in my nature to stress out about anything. And yeah, we're gonna have a good time, how could it be bad when you're there.''

''Stop that teasing thing Kells, or else I'll just want to jump on you and we don't want that, do we?'' I replied. ''We don't want you to get fired.''

Kellin and I were walking very slowly so the other guys stopped walking to wait for us.

''Did you guys turn into turtles?'' Tony wondered. ''You're so slow.''

''Yeah, we did.'' I replied as we finally joined them. ''Just for you, because we all know how much you love turles Tony.''

''A table for 5.'' Mike told the waitor.

''Follow me.'' The waitor replied. ''Oh, hey Kellin, how are you? You're not working today?''

''I'm just fine.'' Kellin answered. ''I'm enjoying my day-off with those guys.''

''Have a good time then. Can I bring you all something to drink?'' The waitor asked us as we reached our table.

''Just bring 1 pitcher of orange juice and some coffee.'' Jaime answered. ''We should be okay with that.''

''Eum, well, just bring a glass of water for me. I'm not a fan of orange juice nor coffee.'' Kellin added.

''Alright, here is the menu guys. I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders.'' The guys serving us said. ''Someone'll bring you your coffee, water and orange juice as soon as possible.''

Nobody really talked until we got our beverages. It was kind of akward at first. I was worried it was because of Kellin's presence. I was scared nobody would speak, but Mike finally decided to talk.

''So Kellin, how is it to work here?'' Mike asked.

''It's cool actually.'' Kellin replied. ''I get to meet new people and I like that. It's different and fun.''

''How much girls can you get in one summer? 20? 30?'' Jaime wondered.

Jaime's question was not appropriate at all. I could see how shy Kellin was and how he would like to just hide.

''Shut up Jaime.'' I said. ''Not the kind of question to ask when you meet someone for the first time.''

''What? That was just a random question.'' Jaime replied. ''He just has the perfect job to make every guys dream come true. Sorry if it embarassed you Kellin.''

''That's okay.'' Kellin said. ''Let's just say I make, eum great meetings here. So, Vic told me you guys were from San Diego. How's your life back there?''

''Well, we just graduated from high school, as you may already know.'' Tony said. ''We're leaving a normal life, I guess.''

''Our lives are awesome Tony, stop lying.'' Mike added making all of us laugh. ''We have no jobs, still live with our parents and we're about to go to University. How cool is this.''

''Well, my life is not that fun either.'' Kellin said. ''When it's not summer, I live in L.A. with my mom. And I'm going to be a Senior in September. Beat this.''

''At least, you've got a great job.'' I added. ''I mean, as you said; you meet many people and...yeah.''

We kept talking about everything. Our waitor took our orders and was back with them 10 minutes later. I was happy the guys wanted to know more about Kellin. They asked him a bunch of questions about him and Kellin dide the same for them. He put away his shy side and it only had benefits. I was happy they got along so well, it would have been bad that Kellin was left apart. I would have stayed with him of course, but I still want to hang out with my gang.

''So, you two seem very close to each other already.'' Mike pointed out. ''How that?''

''Let's just say we share some common interests and that we had fun yesterday in the city.'' I replied trying not to tell to much.

''Yeah, that's much it.'' Kellin added. ''Let's say it was friendship at first sight ha-ha.'' I could see he was also containing himself so he wouldn't say too much information about us.

''Well, that's nice.'' Mike said. ''I'm happy that my brother found someone like you. He doesn't need any #swagyolo friends. Welcome in our gang Kellin.''

We finished eating rapidly because we were all very excited about playing golf. I was mostly excited about driving one of those carts since I'm one of the worst golf players in the entire world. Sports and I don't make a good duo to be honest. I didn't care. I was just happy I could spend some time with my friends, my brother and Kellin. I don't how to call him. Boyfriend? Close friend? Kellin it would be. When we ended up our meals, we walked to the golf course and rented the equipment. Unfortunately, there were only 4 equipments available and we were five.

''Should we play another day?'' Tony wondered.

''No, it's okay.'' I replied. ''I'll be the caddy and I'll count the points. It's beautiful day and I know you guys really want to play so let's go.''

---------------------------------------------------

We had a really great time playing golf. Well for me, looking at my guys playing golf. I was perfectly happy because I had to drive the cart and everything. I encouraged my friends and laughed when they missed their shots. Plus, Kellin looked perfect playing that sport. It was hard to keep my eyes off him. I didn't expect him to be that good though. At first sight, he doesn't seem to be a golf player. I guess I was wrong. Jaime was really bad though. Two of his balls fell in the water and, well he was bad, very bad. Kellin was the winner. I was very happy for him and I wanted to congratulate him with a hug and a kiss but I couldn't since there were people around. When the game ended, it was already 4:00 PM. Time went by really fast, but I wanted to spend a moment alone with Kellin.

''So, what do you guys want to do until lunch time?'' Mike asked. ''Swimming, movie?''

''Well, eum, Kellin and I have stuff to do.'' I lied. ''Don't we Kells?''

''Oh yeah, yeah.'' Kellin added. ''We'll see you for lunch time, at 7?''

''Okay then, see you later.'' The 3 guys replied. ''Have fun doing whatever you need to do. See you at 7, and you guys will join the party tonight right?''

''Yeah sure, I feel like dancing tonight.'' I answered. ''See you later.''

Kellin and I stayed where we were at until the boys were out of view. Kellin looked around to be a certain none of the employees were around. When he found out it was safe, he grabbed my hand and guided me to our rooms. We both had the same idea in mind and you can't blame us. It is not easy being around a sexy guy you really like and pretending you're nothing more than normal friends, mostly when it's Kellin. My heart was already beating fast to the thought of what was coming next.

''Your room or mine?'' Kellin wondered when we reached our suites.

''Mine.'' I replied

Kellin grabbed my key in my pocket and gave it to me. I wouldn't have mind his hand staying there. I opened the door and grabbed Kells in arms closing the door behind us.

''Finally.'' I whispered as I made both of us fall on my bed. ''I've been waiting for this all day.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short, but the best part is coming next :) Just to make you wait because I won't upload until Thursday xx