Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Make You Feel Good

''Do you know how hard it was for me not to jump on you today?'' I whispered as I tried not breaking the kiss that was going on for minutes.

''It wasn't easier for me; but we have three hours to ourselves. We can do whatever we want to.'' Kellin replied as he broke our kiss. We were both out of breath and sexual tension was increasing by the second.

''I know we said we would take it slow, but I want to make you feel good.'' I said. ''Sit up and let me do my thing. And close your eyes.''

Kellin simply smiled and did as I told him to do. I began taking off both his pants and boxers. I could feel Kellin was tensed and a little uncomfortable about this.

''I won't hurt you Kellin.'' I reassured him. ''I just want to make you feel good... and you're beautiful.''

I threw Kellin's clothes on the floor and positionned myself between his legs so I could do my thing. I took hold of his member and lightly press my lips at the tip of it to tease him a little bit. Kellin took a big intake of air making me smile. I really didn't feel confident about this. I was used to receive blowjobs; not giving them. But that, he doesn't need to know. I began twirling my tongue around the tip. I took a big breath before taking half of him in my mouth. He's very big, more than I thought he would. My eyes left the view of his member to look at his face. He let out a few moans throwing his head back. It reassured me about how good I was doing. He tangled his fingers violently in my hair letting more moans coming out of his mouth...and damn they were turning me on.

''I swear I will kill you if you da-dare stopping.'' Kellin murmured.

That sentence gave me the lack of confidence missing. I began moving up and down; faster and faster. Kellin's loud moans were only feeding my satisfaction and increasing the desire. He started moving with me, so he could feel a maximum of pleasure. I sucked him, gliding my tongue along his shaft and playing with his tip every time I came back up.

''Oh Fuck Vic.'' He moaned. ''Fas-Faster please.''

I did as he asked me and I was really enjoying it. Not as much as Kells I guess. The moans were so loud that anyone could hear them from the outside.

''V-Vic, Fuck, I-I'm clo-close.'' He groaned. I doubled the speed and a few moments later, he was coming in my mouth; and I swallowed every drop.

''Damn Vic, tell me you did this before.'' Kellin said as his breathing was coming back to normal. ''That felt amazing.''

''Well no.'' I replied. ''I guess that's natural talent.''

''All those things I could do to you Vic.'' Kellin teased. ''One day you'll get it, but we don't want to mess up everything, don't we?''

''Oh yeah, we don't want that.'' I replied. I leaned in to kiss him and soon left his lips to find his neck. I kissed his sensitive spot making him moan loudly; controling myself not to leave him lovebites.

''I love when you kiss my neck.'' Kellin murmured.

''I got that by the moans you made.'' I teased. ''You are all messy, we should go take a shower, shouldn't we?''

He grabbed my hand and I led us to the bathroom. We got rid of our clothes. The shower wasn't very big, but that didn't stop us. I pushed him in the shower turning the water on. Our lips met as the warm water fell on our excited bodies.

''My turn to make you feel good.'' Kellin whispered in my ear.

He grabbed the soap and began cleaning my whole body as he kissed my neck leaving hickeys. I didn't care about that, I was just feeling so good. When he got to my member, he dropped the soap and began giving me a hand-job. I moaned as his grip tightened. His hand was going faster and faster. The feeling was so incredible and intense that I thought I was going to fall. Kellin grabbed me by my hair harshly so I would not fall and kept kissing every part of my face. I was so turned on and I felt I wasn't going to last long.

''Fa-Faster Kells.'' I pleaded. ''Don't stop.''

His hand went faster and faster and I couldn't help myself but letting moans come out of my mouth. My breathing was heavy and my moans were filled with pleasure and joy.

''I'm clo-closed.'' I moaned.

''I guess I'm not the only loud guy in here.'' Kellin teased as he bit my ear. That was what missing for me to reach my climax.

''That was incredible Kellin.'' I said. I turned around and kissed him. I roughly pushed him against the wall of the shower. He wrapped his hands around my neck as mine rested around his waist. Our tongues were dancing in perfect harmony and I could feel I was already getting hard again, same for Kellin.

''Let's stop here for now.'' I proposed as I broke the kiss. ''I don't want to, but we need to.''

''Yeah, I agree.'' Kellin replied.

We both came out of the shower and dried ourselves. We put our clothes back on and moved back to the bedroom. We crawled under the blankets and cuddled watching some kids program on the TV.

''I never thought I would say this, but being with a guy is better than I expected.'' I said. ''You're perfect.''

''I'm glad to hear that I made your orientation changed.'' Kellin replied. ''And, you're perfect as well. I'm happy to be with you, and I don't want you to leave next week.''

''Let's not think about this already.'' I said. ''We still have many days and nights to hang out together, let's live every moment while we have them.''

''But I'm scared you will forget about me once you go back to San Diego.'' He murmured. ''I'm terrified to the idea that I'll just be a summer love like any others and that this would mean nothing. I'm scared that you won't care about me once you get back home.''

''How could I forget you Kells?'' I reassured him as I placed a delicate kiss on his forehead. ''I can feel there really is a thing between us.. and it's more than sex and kissing even though we do this a lot. I'm happy when you're around. You are special, you make me feel good. And there's no way I will stop caring about you once I get back home, I promise.''

''I wished you could stay.'' He replied. ''It's gonna be hard to stay in touch, because I feel there is a thing between us as well. I have never felt like this before meeting you. I like you, I like you a lot Vic.''

''I like you a lot as well Kellin, and to show you I'm being honnest with you, I will do something tonight.'' I said.

''What is it?'' He wondered.

''I'm going to tell the boys.'' I replied. ''I'm going to tell them how I feel about you.''

''Are you sure you want to do this?'' Kellin questionned. ''You don't have to do this for me Vic..''

''I've never been so sure Kells.'' I replied.

Kellin smiled and place a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back. It was mixed with love, fear and joy. Saying I'm in love with Kellin would be a big word at that time, but one thing is sure...I like him. A lot. And my feels for him are increasing every minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
what are your opinions? :)