Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

All For You!

Kellin and I just stayed in bed cuddling until it was time for us to meet the boys for dinner. I was feeling extremely nervous about this...they knew I dated a guy once, but telling them about my crush on Kellin was something else. Because this time, I was sure my feelings were real. Not that I am ashamed about them; not at all... I was just scared they would just make fun or me or judge me.

''I don't want to go.'' Kellin whispered seductively in my ear. ''I wish we could stay here all night doing our thing.''

''I wish we could do that as well.'' I replied. ''But we need to go...and I want to dance with you, getting all drunk and dizzy, the night is ours.''

''Sounds like a good plan to me.'' Kellin agreed. ''Let's go then.''

We got out of my room making sure we didn't look messy or anything like that. I grabbed Kellin's hand and we headed to the meeting point. Halfway there, he let go of my hand; so I took it back.

''Let go Vic.'' He said. ''There's my boss over there.''

''Oh yeah, I forgot about that I'm sorry.'' I replied. I don't want to cause him any trouble, but I can't help him. I just need to feel the touch of his skin on mine whenever he is near me.

''Don't worry.'' Kellin said with a gorgeous smile. ''Let's just, eum, try to act like ''just friends'' for now.''

''Difficult thing to do.'' I replied winking at him. ''A whole night unable to touch you or kiss you...but I will control myself for you. Because I want what's best for you.''

''I know you will.'' He answered placing a delicate kiss on my lips.

''Not helping here.'' I teased as I broke the kiss.

''Last one for the run.'' Kellin replied. ''I didn't say it was going to be easy for me babe.''

I love it when he gives me those sweet nicknames. It makes me feel important at his eyes and loved. We kept walking to the restaurant and were met by my 3 crazy guys.

''Kellin,Vic...you're finally here.'' Jaime said. ''I am starving let's go.''

''He's been complaining since you both left.'' Tony mentionned. ''He can be a real baby sometimes.''

''Heard you.'' Jaime said making all of us laugh.

''So what did you guys do when we seperated earlier today?'' Mike wondered.

''Eum, well, eum, we just went to Vic's room and euum...'' Kellin spoke. I could feel he was very shy.

''We just watched a movie, it was nice.'' I completed Kellin's sentence. He gave me a thank you smile. ''What about you?''

''We watched a movie as well, guess what it was; it was Mike's choice.'' Tony answered.

''Which Harry Potter this time Mike?'' I joked.

''Oh the third one, I love it, it's great, it's perfect.'' He replied. Kellin was laughing and was looked absolutely adorable.

''See, my brother is one of those huge Harry Potter fan.'' I mentionned to the guy who makes my heart beat faster whenever he is near me. ''Never let him decide a movie.''

''Blah,blah,blah.'' Mike said. ''Those movies are good okay? No judging please.''

''It's okay dude, I love those movies as well.'' Kellin replied. ''They're awesome.''

''I really love your friend here dude. He's perfect.'' Mike replied, happy that he found someone who shares an important interest with him.

''Yeah, he really is perfect.'' I said trying to make my friends notice that there's a thing going on between Kellin and I... but nobody commented or said a single thing.

The dinner was quite fun as usual. We've been in the restaurant for 3 hours longs and nobody saw the time going by. We talked about random stuff and laughed about anything. The funniest was when Jaime and Tony argued about stupid thing such as : ketchup vs mustard. They looked just like a old couple. Also, I was happy that they integrated Kellin to our gang. He wasn't feeling nervous anymore and was having long discussions with them...mostly with Mike about Harry Potter. It made me a little jealous and I guess Kellin could see it in my eyes. He reassured me by holding my hand under the table or by caressing my thighs. He's adorable. But I could feel a sad expression on his face.

''Let's go party.'' Jaime proposed.

''Go ahead, I need to go to bathroom.'' Kellin said. ''I'll join you there.''

''I need to go as well.'' I lied. ''We'll join you there.''

''Don't dare not showing this time Vic.'' Mike said joking but still meaning what he said. ''If you two aren't there in 10 minutes, I'm coming to get you by myself.''

''Yeah, yeah, don't worry Mikey, we'll be there.'' I reassured him. ''See you there.''

Kellin and I both left the guys behind us and headed to the bathroom that was empty. As the door closed, a few tears came out of Kellin's eyes.

''Hey, what's happening babe?'' I wondered taking him into a hug.

''It's just that, you said you wanted to tell your friends and your brother about us...and I feel like I messed up since you didn't say a thing.'' He replied.

''Shhhhh, you didn't do anything.'' I reassured him. ''I didn't say it directly that's a fact, but I tried to. I swear I did and I will keep my promise. By the end of the night, they will know about us.''

''I thought you were mad at me because I talked a lot with your brother and stuff.'' Kellin said as he broke the hug.

''I could never be mad at you babe.'' I answered. ''I was a little jealous that's all, because well, my brother is way cooler than me and everything...''

''He is not.'' He cut me. ''You're the most perfect guy I've ever met Vic and no one else could replace you. Nobody. I like you a lot, a lot lot.''

''I like you a lot as well Kells.'' I replied happily.

He took me in his arm and placed his lips on mine. I got into the kiss very fast but we soon had to break it since the door openend. None of us really had to pee, we just needed to talk and it was a good thing for us. We headed to the bar before my brother came searching for us. As we entered the bar, I spotted the guys talking with 3 ladies. We soon joined them and the party could finally begin.

''Hey guys!'' Jaime said. ''Kellin,Vic; this is Sabrina, Nicki and Brooke, our ''friends'' for the night.''

''Nice to meet you girls.'' I said.

We drank a lot and rapidly. It wasn't 30 minutes that we were in the club that we were all pretty drunk. We were all dancing to the music with the girls hitting on us... well Mike, Kellin and I. Poor Tony and Jaime were just on their own but they didn't seem to make a drama about it. They were having fun dancing on their own. Mike was really happy though, he's such a lover and he knew he was bringing a girl back to his room tonight. For Kellin and I, it was just funny since none of us was interested in the girls dancing with us.

''Hey guys, I have an idea. Let's play Truth or Dare.'' A drunk Mike proposed.

''Yeah man, good idea.'' Jaime agreed. ''Let me start okay? Because I'm the coolest. Euuuuum, Tony! Truth or Dare?''

''Who do you think I am dude; dare of course.'' Tony replied. Playing this game with alcohol in our blood always lead to something funny and unforgettable.

''Eum, okay, here's your dare.'' Jaime spoke. ''See the guy over there? With the beer? You gonna go talk to him and make his beer fall and you're gonna lick the ground covered with the liquid.''

''Duuuuuuuuuuude, that's disgusting, but I'm in, watch me.'' Tony agreed.

We stayed right where we were and watched Tony do his things. I swear I was about to pee myself. The boy just didn't understand what was happening and the wasted Tony licking the ground was the best part of it.

''Okay my turn now.'' Tony mentionned as he came back from his dare. ''Euuum, Vic. Truth or Dare?''

''Dare baby.'' I replied. Damn my head was turning, and I was feeling dizzy.

''Okay sexy boy, your dare is to kiss the most beautiful person in this bar for 30 seconds.'' Tony said.

My eyes met with Kellin's in less than a second. I walked towards him and attacked his lips with mine. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, and damn it was a hot kiss. I tangled my fingers in his hair, and damn it felt so good. I was so into the kiss to hear what people around us were saying, in fact I just didn't care. After a moment, we broke the kiss reaching for air and just smiling at each other.

''I knew it.'' Mike yelled happily. ''I knew there was something going on between you two, I knew it, I see the future. yeah, my brother is in love yeah.''

''Guys, that kiss was hoooooot.'' A drunk Jaime said. ''But check this out.''

Jaime turned to Tony and kissed him. Tony got into the kiss rapidly. Well, I guess they're not just a ''old couple'' after all. Or maybe it's just because of alcohol, I coulcn't tell. But one thing is sure, they're pretty cute together.

''I guess that was the right to tell you guys that Jaime and I are kinda dating.'' Tony spoke. Everybody clapped and congratulated them. Soon after, Kellin grabbed my hand and brought my body right next to his. And he kissed me like he never did before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I didn't update for a long time! Please let me know what you think about it :)