Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Broken

I could barely remember anything that happened after Kellin and I kissed the previous night...and when Jaime and Tony admitted they were both in love with each other which was not a huge surprise to me. When I woke up, Kellin was by my side, beautiful and perfect as usual ;but I had a sudden fear that we did something we would both regret. Fortunately, none of us was naked. I brought Kellin's body right next to mine so it was pressed up against me. I tried not to wake him up but I failed.

​''Good Morning Sleeping Beauty.'' I said giving him a peck on his head.

​''Good Morning Baby.'' He replied. ''Damn, my head hurts so fucking much...and I can barely remember a single thing from last night.''

​''I can understand that, you were so wasted Kells.'' I said. ''Well, I can't remember everything as well, but the fact that we kissed in front of my friends is still fresh in my memory. And oh, Jaime and Tony kissed as well. But yeah, I don't remember how we both got in here and what happened after.''

​''Please tell me we didn't...'' Kellin whispered.

​''No we didn't.'' I reassured him. ''Well I think so since we are still wearing our boxers and none of us is messy. Don't worry babe.''

​''Okay, that's a good thing, a very good thing...You really did kiss me last night?'' He wondered.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Yeah I did and you liked it.'' I teased.

​''I hope that my boss or anybody working in this hotel saw us.'' Kellin replied. ''I don't want to be fired.''

​''No stress, I made sure nobody was around.'' I explained.​​​​​​​​​​​​ ''Because I didn't want to put your job in danger, because I...''

​''You what?'' Kellin wondered with a big smile on his angelic face.

​''I love you Kellin, I love you, there I said it.'' I expressed. Had I made a mistake; I didn't know. But I guessed he needed to know. ''After all that happened in the past few days, my feelings for you keep growing and growing. Last night just showed me that those feelings were love.''

​''Awww Vic, I love you too, so so freaking much.'' He replied and kissed me softly; a kiss filled with joy and love. ''You're the best thing that could ever happened to me Vic. Before meeting you, my life was horible. I had all those horrible thoughts, those dark ideas. All I could thought of were sad moments of my life. And then, you came like an angel to save me. The prettiest and the most perfect angel in this world. I love you Vic, so much.''

​''You're going to make me cry Kells.'' I said happily as some tears were forming into my eyes. ''You're the best thing that could happen to me as well. I love you.''

​''Promise me it won't end when you're going to leave.'' He begged.

​''I promise babe. We'll keep in touch and when you'll come back to California, I will drive to you every weekend. It's not 2 hours or 6 hours that are going to seperate us. I​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ swear.'' I replied and placed a delicate peck on his cheek.

​''I'm glad to hear it.'' Kellin replied. ''Sorry to ruin that wonderful moment, but what time is it?''

​''Eum, it is 1:00 PM'' I replied as I took a look at my watch. ''Why?''

​''Fuck, I'm working in 15 minutes. I look like a mess, fuck.'' Kellin said.

​''Calm down Kells, you don't look like a mess.'' I reassured him. ''Go take a quick shower and you are going to be on time.''

​''Yeah, yeah you're right.'' He agreed. ''I'll see you after work?''

​''Can't wait, have a good day baby.''I replied as Kellin stood up from my bed, kissed me one last time and left.

​I didn't feel like doing anything. Stupid hangovers can really ruin your day.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ I decided to take it easy. If the boys needed me or wanted to talk to me, they would just need to knock at my door, which I was certain wouldn't happen since, well, they must be in the same state as me. I stood up from bed and still felt a little dizzy. I got in my shower and took the coldest shower I have ever taken in my entire life. It was freaking cold, but it felt good for my body and my head. I stayed in there for a long period of time thinking about what just happened with Kellin. I was the happiest guy in the world because I had eveything I could every wish for : Kellin. It is crazy to think that, a few days before then, he was a total stranger to me, that I was still brokenhearted and that I didn't imagine being in a relationship with a guy. Things can really change fast, and for me, they were for the best.

​When I got out of the shower, I dressed up clean and lied on my bed. I turned on my TV and there was Home Alone on. I hadn't seen it in a long time and it is a movie that I really appreciate. So I just stayed there in my bed watching it. It was great to have some free time for myself. I love being with the boys, but they're always up for something when, sometimes, I just want to take it easy. I don't include Kellin because well, the more time I spend with him, the happier I am. ​​​​When the movie ended, I was feeling tired even though it was almost 4:00 PM. I decided to take a short nap and setted my alarm for 5:00 PM. It didn't take long before I felt asleep because the next I knew was that my horrible alarm was ringing. I stood up from bed and did my hair because it was looking like a mess. My hair is the best thing about me, so it needs to look good whatever I do and wherever I go. Once I was done, there was a knock at my door. It couldn't be Kellin already so I wondered who it could be. When I opened the door, there was my brother standing there.

​''Hey bro, how are you doing?'' I asked. ''What are you here for?''

​''I've been better, hangovers you know.'' He replied. ''And, we need to talk.''

​''Okay, come in.'' I said. We sat on my bed and I was curious of what he wanted to tell me.

​''First, I want to say I'm so happy for Kellin and you. You look cute together.'' He spoke. ''Talking about that, eum, what do you remember from last night?''

​''Thanks Mike, I appreciate it.'' I replied. ''Well, eum, not much. The last thing I can remember is Kellin and me kissing followed by Tony and Jaime. After that, total blackout.''

​''You sure you don't remember anything else?'' He said.

​''Mike, what I happened?'' I replied nervously.

​''You're not going to like this.'' He said. ''But you need to know the truth, I feel terrible about it.''

​''Say it.'' I ordered.

​''Okay well...'' He started. ''When Tony and Jaime admitted their love for each other, they left to do ''I don't want to know'' things. So it was just Kellin, you and me. We were having a great time, well mostly Kellin and you. I can't say how many times you two make out in front of me. You also dirty danced which made me feel a little unconfortable...and jealous.''

​''Jealous? What do you mean?'' I wondered in fear.

​''Well, at a certain moment, you left the bar because you needed to go to the washroom.'' Mike said. ''So it was just Kellin and me...and well... when you were gone...I kissed him.''

​''You what?'' I yelled. ''How could you Mike?''

​''Don't worry, he didn't kiss me back.'' He explained. ''He slapped me and said horrible things to me.''

​''I can't believe this Mike.'' I said. ''Why would you do that? To your own brother! You kissed my boyfriend. I can't believe it.''

​''I don't know okay?'' He replied. ''I was wasted and I don't know why I did it. I'm not into boys, but I found Kellin very attractive and sweet since you introduced him to us​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ and stuff. Please forgive me Vic. I didn't mean to hurt you.''

​''Well you hurt me Mike, a lot.'' I replied as tears formed in my eyes.​​​​ ''I can't believe the person I trust the most could do something like that to me. I don't care if you were drunk or not, you thought about it. Please leave me alone.''

​''Vic, I'm so sorry...'' Mike muttered.

​''Go away Mike.'' I yelled as I started crying. ''Please just go.''

​Mike stood up from the bed and left my room leaving me there in pain and anger. I couldn't believe my own brother could do something like that to me. The person I trust the most. I didn't feel good at all, I was so upset and sad. What if everyone around me were liars and I was the naive guy who believes everyone? What if Kellin loved Mike more than me? I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom searching for a thing that would make that pain go away. My ideas weren't clear at all. I found a small mirroir and broke it. I took a piece of the mirroir and took it to my arms, my wrists. I didn't want to die. Self harming as been a way to escape the pain in the past. I hadn't do it in long time, but at that moment, it was the only escape I could thing about. I would usually go to my brother but I couldn't trust him... and the love of my life who I was scared of losing was at work. I cried as blood came out of my arms leaving scars that would remember me how much of a loser I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it bad? Do you like it?