Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Forever

Kellin's P.O.V.

​​​​​Today was pretty much a boring day. The same routine as usual; I get to serve tables, be a lifeguard, clean rooms or simply take new customers to their rooms. Also, it was very calm so my boss told me I was free to leave by 7:00 PM which made me very happy. I would get to see Vic more rapidly and join his friends and himself for dinner. It's crazy how I could already miss him after just a few hours. He really makes my heart beat, he really makes me happy. When I was done with my job, I ran to the restaurant and find the guys at their usual table. But Vic wasn't with them which sounded anormal to me.

​''Hey Guys.'' I said as I sat at their table. ''Where's Vic?''

​''Eum Hey Kellin.'' Mike replied nervously. ''He won't join us tonight, can I talk to you in private?''

​''Yeah sure, I guess.'' I agreed. I was feeling a bit worried about Vic and wondered if there was something wrong going on with him. I followed him to a more silent and private place. He was acting very weird and stressed, like he had something to hide.

​''Okay, listen Kellin.'' Mike said. ''Do you remember what happened last night, between us two?''

​''No, I don't.'' I replied. ''I don't remember a single thing about last night, what happened?''

​''Well that makes it more difficult.'' He said. ''So here it goes; I kissed you last night...while Vic was gone.''

​''Wait what?'' I replied angrily. ''How could you do that to your own brother? Please tell me I rejected you, please.''

​''Yeah, you rejected me.'' He answered. ''You punched me and said bad things afterwards. And I just don't know...I have never been into guys before and I guess there was something special about you and with all this alcohol in my blood...''

​''Where's Vic?'' I asked with anger. How could Mike do this to Vic and me?

​''Well, here's the part you are not going to enjoy.'' He spoke. ''I went to tell Vic the whole story this morning. He was mad and sad, mostly sad and I can completely understand that. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore.''

​''Well that I can understand Mike, you acted like a complete jerk.'' I replied. ''But why would you say it is the worst part of the story?''

​''When I left the room, he was crying, a lot.'' He replied. ''The last time I've seen him cry that much, something dramatic happened.''

​''What do you mean?'' I wondered. ''What the fuck do you mean Mike?''

​''He attempted suicide..'' He replied. ''We found him in his room unconscious. He had taken too many pills and he passed out, we found him just in time.''

​''You left him on his own knowing he could do something horrible like that?'' I asked angrily. ''What is wrong with you? Anything could have happened to him, I can't believe this. I need to find him.''

​''I'm so sorry Kellin.'' Mike said. ''I'm so so sorry...''

​''I don't want to hear your apologies Mike.'' I replied. ''You should apologize to your brother, not me.''

​With that said, I left the restaurant rapidly and went searching for Vic, hoping nothing bad happened to him. I was filled with sadness and fright thinking about the most horrible scenarios; what if he was dead already?... I ran to his room and knock on the door waiting for an answer that never came.

​''Vic, open the door, please.'' I pleaded as I knocked once again. ''It's me, please open the door.''

​Again, no answer. Tears filled my eyes as I thought of the worst. I grabbed my universal key in my pocket and opened the door. At first sight the room was empty; he wasn't in his bed. I then looked for him in the bathroom. Nobody. But what I saw made me cry: blood. Blood on the floor and in the bath. A broken mirroir.

​''What did you do Vic?'' I talked to myself. ''Where are you?''

​I left Vic's room worried as hell. He could be anywhere, in this resort or not. At first, I thought taking a look in the bar. When I got there, I asked the barman if he saw him, I got a no for an answer. I then searched in every pool stations, arcades, cinema, etc. No Vic. Then, a sudden flash came to my mind. I didn't know where it came from, but I took it as a sign: The roof I took him when our story really started.

​I ran there as fast as I could. I climbed the stairs 2x2 and hoped to find the love of my life on this roof. When I opened the final door, a huge weight was washed off of my shoulders. There he was, sitting by himself at the edge of the roof. I walked towards him silently; I would'nt want to scare him and make him fall down the roof. I could hear him crying and it broke my heart.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ I could hear him speaking to himself : ''Make it stop, make it stop.''

​''Vic...'' I whispered as I stood next to him. He turned around and his eyes were filled with tears of pain.

​''Ke-Kellin.'' He replied. I took a look at his arms. They were filled with fresh scars. My eyes filled with water and went back to his face.

​''I-I'm so so-sorry Kellin.'' He said and burst out into tears.

​''Shhhh it's okay baby I'm here.'' I reassured him as I sat next to him to take him in the biggest hug ever. ''I'm here for you Vic, it's going to be okay. I was so scared to lose you..''

​''Do-Do you still love me-me?'' He asked with difficulty.

​''I love you more than ever.'' I replied. ''It's you, it has always been you baby.''

​Vic started to calm down and wiped out the tears out of his eyes and delicate face.

​''I'm so sorry..'' He repeated once he was done crying.

​''Don't be sorry Vic.'' I replied. ''The important thing is that you're here with me now.''

​''I stayed just for you Kells.'' Vic said. ''That's why I came on this roof: to remind me of the good stuff in life.''

​''You'll always be able to rely on me.'' I reassured him. ''You can always trust me.''

​''You really didn't remember about eum the Mike thing...?'' He asked with pain.

​''Of course not.'' I replied. ''Or else I would have told you. Because I love you.''

​''I love you too Kellin.'' He said before kissing me tenderly and searching for some recomfort. ''I love you so freaking much.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​Vic rested his head against my shoulder and held my hand tightly. We stayed in that position silently for a while staring at the beautiful landscape in front of us. I was feeling a whole lot better knowing that my little angel was safe and alive.

​''It's, it's starting to get cold.'' Vic said.

​''Come on, let's go to my room and clean you up a little bit.'' I proposed. ''And just talk about everything and spend the night together.''

​''I would love that.'' Vic agreed. ''You are the sweetest Kells, you saved me today and, I hope my brother isn't as good as a kisser as I am.'' He gave me a smile bump on my shoulder and gave me a beautiful smile.

​​​​​ I was happy to know that the little Vic Sunshine was back. We went to my room holding hands planning to forget about today and focus on the positive things in life. That's what my sister would want me to do.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ When we reached my room we walked into the bathroom and I helped Vic clean up the scars on his arms. He sat on the toilet and I got my stuff out.

​''How come do you have all this stuff?'' Vic wondered.

​''I had my issues as well.'' I replied. ''But I haven't cut for a while.''

​''Promise you won't do it again, for me.'' He begged.

​''I promise, and promise you won't do it again as well.'' I replied.

​''Promise baby, I'm so sorry about that.'' Vic said.

​''No worries babe, I got what we need right here.'' I mentionned as I started cleaning it up.

​''Not the best feeling in the world..'' Vic said with a smile as I cleaned the first few scars.

​''Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you.'' I mentionned.

​''It's okay baby, do what you need to do.'' He said.

​It took me around 20 to 30 minutes to clean everything up. It ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​was painful for Vic but he remained calm and patient. It reminded me of bad memories of myself in his position and I decided I didn't want to get back there. Once everything was done, my angel and I left the bathroom and layed on my bed without leaving each other, cuddling for solace.

​''I love you Victor Fuentes.'' I whispered in his ear.

​''I love you more Kellin Quinn.'' He replied. ''You're the best boyfriend I could have ever get.''

​''Boyfriend, I love that word.'' I mentionned with happiness.

​''I love it too, and be ready to hear it for years and years.'' My boyfriend replied. ''Forever.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
give me feedback! I feel like nobody reads my fic anymore!