Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Forgive Me.

Kellin's P.O.V.

​​​​​When I woke up the next morning to get to work, Vic was still sleeping right next to me. He looked so peaceful and handsome, like an angel. After cleaning him up the night before, which I hope I will never have to do again, Vic and I took it really easy. We stayed in my room and watched some movies. Well, we tried to. We were kind of busy doing other stuff. Don't blame me, nobody could resist cuddles and kisses from Vic. We stayed up pretty late so I was very tired when I got out of my bed. I tried my best not to wake Vic up. I walked quietly to my bathroom and took a quick hot-watered shower. I did my hair like I usually did and dressed up with the same boring and ugly uniform I would wear for the rest of the summer. When I got out of the bathroom, Vic was no longer sleeping. He was sitting on the bed; staring at me.

​''Were you planning on leaving without saying goodbye?'' He teased.

​''Well yeah.'' I replied as I sat by his side. ''I didn't want to wake you up babe.''

​''Well, I guess I'm up now.'' Vic replied. ''Do you really have to go to work?''

​''Yeah, I don't want to, but I need to.'' I answered. ''I'll see you tonight okay?''

​''I will miss you, you and your beautiful face.'' Vic mentionned.

​''I'll miss you too, you and your cute little ass.'' I teased. I ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​pressed my lips on his as he tried to make me fall on the bed, which he succeeded at.

​''I wish I could stay.'' I said as I broke the kiss. ''This is way better than work, but I need to go. I can't be late.''

​''Yeah, you go do that.'' My boyfriend said before placing one last delicate kiss on my lips.

​''See you later babe.'' I expressed as I stood up and left the room for what was going to be another boring and long day.​​​​​​​​


​Vic's P.O.V.​​​​​​

​When Kellin left for work, I was very hungry. I hadn't eaten anything for 24 hours and usually; I eat all the time. I decided to go eat breakfast with the guys, even though Mike was the last person I wanted to see. But first, I needed to take a shower. It didn't feel very good with the scars all over my arms. But I was used to it, so the pain was not that bad.​​​​ I then had a flash: how was I supposed to hide them? I didn't want the guys to feel bad for me or to search for attention. But at the same time, I wanted Mike to see them. I know it sounds mean, but I wanted him to understand how much he hurt me and warn him to never do anything like that ever again. Also, I couldn't wear a long-sleeves shirt because it was so hot outside. I decided to wear one of my usual shirts and prepared myself mentally for all the questions I would get. The clock indicated 9:00 AM when I was all dressed up and done with my hair; which is the time we used to meet at the restaurant the days before. I took a deep breath before opening the door and I was ready to go.

​When I got to the restaurant, the guys were already at our usual table. I was a little bit sad that the guys didn't even tried to contact me or ask me if I wanted to join them; or just take some news. I walked to their table and took a free seat next to my brother.

​''Hey Vic!'' Tony exclaimed. ''Mike told us you were sick, you're feeling better?''

​''Mike told you that?'' I replied. ''You told them that Mike?''

​''Yeah, he said that you were feeling very sick when he went to your room yesterday.'' Jaime said.

​''Oh yeah, yeah I'm feeling better now.'' I lied not wanting to start a fight in public and imply mty friends in it. This is only between Mike and me.

​By the corner of my eyes, I could see Mike fixing me, well my arms which were under the table. I could feel fear and sadness in his facial expression.

​''Vic, can I talk to you in private please?'' Mike asked.

​''Why don't you just say it here in front of our friends?'' I replied harshly.

​''Please.'' He begged.

​''Go, we can wait.'' Tony said. ''We'll find something to do while you guys are gone.''

​''Okay fine.'' I agreed. Mike and I both stood up from our chairs and left Tony and Jaime already doing their things. I followed Mike to a silent place to hear what he had to say to me, which I already had a great idea of what it would be.

​''You did this yourself?'' He wondered as he pointed out my arms filled with fresh scars.

​''Yup.'' I replied.

​''Because of me?'' Mike asked sadly.

​''Because of all this shitty situation Mike.'' I replied. ''Because you broke my trust, because what you did was low as fuck and because I felt like a piece of shit.''

​''I'm so sorry Vic...'' Mike muttered.

​''You already told me that.'' I answered. I knew I was being hard on him but I was still feeling so much anger and pain inside of me.

​''I mean it Vic.'' He spoke. ''I never wanted to hurt you. I wouldn't have done this if I hadn't been drunk. I mean it, and I'm not using the alcohol excuse for what I did. I messed up, really bad. The last thing I want is to hurt you, to see you sad. It hurts so much seeing your arms all cut, you don't deserve this. You're my big brother, you're my most precious thing on this crazy planet. I'm so sorry I messed up, I hope you'll forgive me someday. Because I need my brother and I love you.''

​My eyes were filled with tears. His apologies were coming straight from his heart. Even though, I was still mad at him, I knew it couldn't last forever. He's my little brother. He needs me just like I need him. I just smiled at Mike's words and took him in a hug.

​''I forgive you Mike.'' I whispered in his ear. ''I won't forget, but I forgive you and I will get over this one day. I love you too and I don't want this situation to break the close relationship we have.''

​''Thank you.'' My brother replied. ''So much.''

​''Alright, let's go back to the table before our favorite couple make out on the table.'' I joked. Mike laughed and we got back to our friends who were still kissing passionately.

​''Ewwww guys, gross.'' I joked as I sat at my place.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ How could I judge them since I probably looked like that or worse the other night with Kellin?

​​​​​''We ordered for you.'' Jaime said as he broke his eternal kiss with Tony. ''You guys always eat the same thing and I didn't want for you to get back because I'm starving.''

​''Thanks lovebirds.'' I replied making my friends laugh. It was good being with them again, all of them. Even though Mike messed up, I love spending time with him and nothing is stronger than family...well maybe my love for Kellin but that is another story.

​''So, how are things going on with Kellin?'' Tony asked.

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​They're going well, I'm very happy with him and I guess we're official now.'' I replied with a huge smile on my face.

​''Had sex yet?'' Jaime wondered being is usual self.

​''Shut up Jaime.'' Mike replied laughing.

​''What? It's just a question.'' Jaime said.

​''Well, to give you an answer, no we didn't.'' I answered. ''We are taking our time.''

​''I guess Tony and I won that challenge.'' He mentionned as he kissed Tony's cheek. ''Everyday, everywhere.''

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​That we didn't want to know.'' Mike said. ''But I'm happy for all of you guys, really. I hope things are going to work out for a long time in your distinct relationships.''

​''Thanks.'' Tony, Jaime and I answered at the same time.

​''Bon appetit.'' Our waitor said as he placed our plates on the table.

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​You'll find the right person soon or later Mike, don't worry.'' I told. ''You're a great guy.''

​''Well...I met that girl last night.'' Mike mentionned.

​''OMG, what's her name? Tell us everything.'' An excited Jaime said.

​''Well, her name is Nicki. She is the same age as me and she is from San Fransisco.'' Mike said. ''She's here for a month with her parents. She's beautiful and I'm supposed to see her again tonight. I'm nervous and excited.''

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I'm happy for you bro.'' I exclaimed. ''Don't be nervous, it will be okay.''

​''I hope you're right.'' He replied. ''Because she is perfect, we share the same interests and she is so pretty and intelligent. I haven't stopped thinking about her since I left her at the bar last night.''​​​​

​''How come you didn't bring her back to your room loverboy?'' Tony wondered.

​''Well, we were both sober.'' Mike replied. ''No more drinking for me for a couple of weeks.'' I guess he was scared he would do some stupid mistakes like he did with Kellin. It's a right decision.​​​​​​​​

​''Our Mikey is growing up.'' Jaime joked. ''I'm proud of you little puppy.''

​''Yeah Jaime, thanks.'' Mike replied. ''So eum, what are you guys doing today?''

​''Well, Jaime and I have some stuff to do.'' Tony replied.

​''Yeah, stuff.'' Jaime added.

​''Okay, I get it.'' Mike pointed out making the couple in front of us laugh. ''What about you Vic?''

​''Hanging out with my brother.'' I replied. It made Mike smile. ''I'm only meeting with Kellin late tonight.''

​''Up for some surf?'' Mike proposed.

​''Yeah sure.'' I agreed. ''It will be great.''

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​''Is there a Vic Fuentes in here?'' A waitor yelled in the restaurant. ''Vic Fuentes anyone?''

​''That would be me.'' I replied as I stood up from my chair. ''What is it?''

​''Someone wants to see you in the lobey.'' He replied. ''Now.''

​Who could it be else than Kellin? I had a huge smile on my face knowing I would see my boyfriend. I told Mike I would meet him on the beach at 12 so I was free to hang out a little bit with Kells. I made my way to the lobey. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. The face of my claimer was so familiar to me.

​''What are you doing here?'' I asked my claimer.

​''I'm here to see you.'' Jenna, my ex-girlfriend replied.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
what are your opinions?