Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Are you okay?

''I'm here to see you.'' My ex-girlfriend Jenna said.

​''How did you know I was here?'' I asked nervously. It was a total chock to see her in front of me at that unexpected moment. ''What are you doing here?''

​''You always used to talk about that trip when we were together, so I simply remembered.'' She replied with a huge smile.​​​​​​​​ ''So here I am now. Took the first flight I could and decided to spend some time in here.''

​''But why?'' I wondered. ''I thought you had already moved to the UK, why are you here?''

​''Well, that's the main reason of my trip here.'' She answered. ''I decided not to move and stay home in San Diego.''

​''Why would you do that?'' I asked. ''It was your dream to study in London, that's why you dumped me, remember?'' ​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Because I miss you Vic.'' She replied. ''I made a huge mistake by breaking up with you; a terrible mistake. I've been thinking about you since then. You're on my minde 24/7. I miss you so much Vic and I still love you, so much. And I was hoping I could get you back by joining you in this beautiful paradise.''

​''There's no way we're getting back together Jenna.'' I replied. I was so proud of myself that I was over her and happier without her.

​''Wait what? That wasn't the answer I was expecting...'' She said.

​''Well, that is my final answer Jen. I'm better off without you now.'' I mentionned.

​''You're saying I got on this plane for fucking nothing?'' She yelled. ''You're saying that I spent all this money for nothing? You're saying I've done all of this to get rejected? Well fuck you Vic.''

​''Hey, calm down.'' I said. ''You decided to come down here, I never asked you to do anything. Don't blame it on me.''

​''I thought you loved me.'' She once again yelled. ''Looks like I was wrong.''

​''You're not wrong. I lovED you.'' I replied. ''I loved you like crazy. But now it's over, you broke my heart and there is no second chance. Sorry.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''You're an asshole Victor Fuentes.'' My ex yelled. ''I hate you. I HATE YOU.''

​''Hey, what is going on here?'' A familiar voice asked. I turned around and found my boyfriend standing there.

​''None of your business​​​​​​​​​​​​ jerk.'' Jenna replied.

​''Don't dare talking him to him like that Jenna.'' I said harshly,

​''What? You know this loser?'' She wondered laughing.

​''First, he is not a loser. Second, yes I know him and I love him.'' I replied.

​''Wait what?'' Jenna asked.

​''Yeah, you heard me right, I love him.'' I replied as I grabbed Kellin's hand.

​''You're gay?'' My ex asked in chock. ''You're not gay Vic, you can't be gay. You date girls, not guys.''

​''Well I guess you made me lose interest into girls my dear.'' I replied smiling. ''Thanks, to you. Because of you, I found the most amazing person in the entire world. I could never thank you enough.''

​''Fuck you Vic.'' She yelled as she slapped me. ''Don't ever talk to me again​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​.'' And that was the last time I ever saw Jenna again.

​Right next to me, Kellin was laughing so freaking loud. He looked so cute. Deep inside of me, I was the happiest guy in the world. My feelings for Kellin were more than real. They were strong.

​''Who was that freak?'' He asked.

​''Just my ex-girlfriend Jenna.'' I replied. ''No big deal.''​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''The girl you talked to me about?'' He wondered.

​''Yeah, that is she.'' I replied smiling.

​''What is she doing here?'' My boyfriend demanded.

​''Well, she wanted to get me back. She missed me and stuff.'' I answered.

​''And what did you say?'' Kellin asked nervously.

​''Why would I want to get back with her when I have the most extraordinary person by my side at this exact moment?'' I answered. ''You're the only one I want to be with. You're perfect to me.'' Kellin gave me a huge smile as an answer because, well we couldn't do other stuff since we were in public.

​''Does it hurt?'' Kellin wondered as he caressed my red cheek that was still marked with Jenna's hand​​.

​''Just a little.'' I replied. ''I guess I deserved it with the things I've said.''

​''It sure was a little bit mean. Her face was worth 1 million dollars though haha. You're the best.'' Kellin mentionned. ''I wish I could stay, but I gotta get back to work babe, I'll see you later.''

​''See you later pretty face.'' I replied.​​​​

​-------------------
''You'll never guess who was waiting for me in the lobey.'' I told Mike as I joined him on the beach.

​''It was not Kellin?'' He replied.

​''Nop. It was Jenna.'' I said. ''It was much of a suprise.''

​''How did she know you were here?'' My brother wondered.

​''Well, I guess the talkative me never stopped taking about that trip when we used to date.'' I answered.

​''What did she want?'' Mike asked.

​''Me.'' I replied. ''She wanted me back.''

​''And you said?'' He wondered. ''Tell me you didn't make a huge mistake there.''

​''No, of course I said no.'' I replied. ''There's no way I'm getting back with her. Kellin's perfect and I am happier than ever with him.''

​''Good answer big bro.'' Mike mentionned. ''The waves are beautiful today, let's get in the water.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The waves really were beautiful. The water was at a perfect temperature and the sun was shining bright. I have never been a good surfer, but I guess a miracle happened that day. I had a lot of fun surfing on the waves with my brother. I enjoy sharing those kind of moments with him. Those are the best memories for me.
​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​''One last wave and I'm done.'' I told my brother, who agreed, as we were resting on our boards in the middle of the ocean. We've been surfing for the past 4 hours so I pretty much tired. Both Mike and I caught our waves in a few minutes and enjoyed it.

​Once we got on the beach, it was already 4PM. We packed our things and left in different directions to reach our distinct rooms. I had 3 hours in front of me to take a short nap and take if a shower if I ever find the energy to take one. I walked slowly to my room searching for Kellin. It's crazy how I can miss him so rapidly. I couldn't spot him so I comfort myself by telling me that I would have him all for myself in a couple of hours. When I reached my room, Jaime was standing in front of my door.

​''Jaime, what are you doing here?'' I asked my friend.

​''An ambulance just left the resort.'' Jaime replied.

​''So...?'' I expressed. ''Someone must be sick or something.'' I could see Jaime was very anxious.

​''It's Kellin.'' He replied. ''It's Kellin in that ambulance. I saw him with an oxygen mask and covered with blood.''

​I couldn't place a word. I didn't even ask if it was joke. Even though Jaime's a clown, he would never joke about something like that.

​''Thanks for telling me.'' I replied as tears dropped from my eyes.

​''You can catch a taxi, it will take you to the hospital.'' Jaime mentionned.

​I ran the fast as I could to the parking lot and took the first taxi I encountered. I told the driver where to take me, and I bursted out into tears. All those horrible scenarios in my head, it was just too much to hande.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
maybe my worst update so far, but I received many messages wanting me to update. So here you go, I may modify this chapter in a couple of days.