Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Don't take him.

The ride to the hospital took 15 minutes but it seemed like it took forever. I was crazy worried about Kellin, about what happened to him. The taxi driver most have felt very uncomfortable with me crying very loud on the back seat. When we got to the hospital, I realized that I had no money to pay my ride.

​''Eum, so-sorry Sir. I for-forgot my wallet in my hotel roo-room.'' I said as tears kept falling down my eyes.

​''Go.'' The taxi driver replied. ''You seem so in pain and sad, just go. Good luck buddy.''

​As I entered the hospital, I started feeling dizzy. I hate hospitals, I awlays have. Everything around me was spinning very fast, moving in every possible direction. I couldn't help but fall to the ground with my hands around my head. I was crying ever more than before, I was worried, anxious. A nurse ran to me with a worried look on her face.

​''Are you okay dear?'' She asked as she sat next to me.

​''No, no I'm not.'' I replied. ''I'm nothing but okay, can't you see it?''

​''Tell me what's wrong, we will help you.'' The nurse mentionned. ''Want me to bring a weelchair?''

​''I don't need a fucking weelchair.'' I replied harshly. ''My boyfriend has been transported to this hospital, and I have no idea what happened to him. My friend saw him covered in blood and bruises. I'm so worried, I don't want him to die, I love him. I-'' I couldn't finish my sentence since my sobs were too strong, loud. The nurse took me into her arms and tried to confort me.

​''What's your boyfriend's name?'' She asked. ''I can tell you where he is. Though I can't tell you any other information. I'm not allowded.''

​''Kellin Quinn, his name is Kellin Quinn.'' I replied. ''Please just tell me where he is.''

​''Give me a moment.'' The nurse said. She ran to the administration and talked with the lady working there. After a few minutes, she came back.

​''I don't know how to say this.'' She spoke. ''Eum, he is currently in the surgical room. All I know is that he is going to be transfered in bloc 5 on the 5th floor. A doctor should be able to give you more information about his state after the surgery at that place.''

​''A surgery?'' I yelled. ''What happened to him, please tell me.''

​''I wish I could but I can't since I don't even know myself.'' The kind nurse answered. ''Want me to escort you to the waiting room of bloc 5?''

​''No thanks.'' I replied trying to calm myself. ''I just want to be alone. Thanks for the info, you're a sweet person.''​​​​

​''Anytime buddy.'' She said. ''Good luck and I hope your boyfriend is going to be just fine. I'll pray for you.''

​I gave the nurse a handshake and made my way to the elevator. I was feeling very week on my legs, it was like I had no more emotions, like my inside was dead. The only thing I could think about was Kellin, how I'd be lost without him. I got into the elevator with a few other persons and made my way to the 5th floor. When the doors opened, I followed the indication that would lead me to bloc 5 aka The Intensive Cares. Once I got in, I walked to the administration office to try to gain more information about Kellin's state.

​''Hello, how may I help you?'' The lady asked.​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''I was wondering if you could give me information about what happened to Kellin Quinn.''​​​​ I replied.

​''Are you related to Mr Quinn?'' The secretary wondered.

​''Eum yeah. I'm Victor and Kellin is my brother.'' I lied knowing very well they wouldn't tell me a thing if I said I was his boyfriend.

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​Okay, well the last information I received is that Mr Quinn is still having a surgery and that he should be back in his room in around an hour.'' The lady said. ''You can wait here, I'll tell the doctor to give you every detail once the surgery is over and that Mr Quinn is back in his room.''

​''Thanks lady.'' I replied. ''I'll wait.''

​It was the longest hour of my entire life. I was stressed, worried. All those bad scenarios in my head were a nightmare. I wasn't crying though. All my emotions were gone. I tried to change my mind by reading some stupid magazines. It wasn't a real success. My thoughts were haunted by Kellin, the love of my life. I was terrified of losing the most precious thing in my life, the person that keeps me alive.

​''Victor Fuentes?'' A doctor said waking me up of my thoughts.

​''That is me.'' I replied as the doctor came to sit by my side.

​''Hello Victor, I'm Dr Hills.'' He said. ''I'm the docor who took care of Kellin's surgery. So here are the facts: Kellin received several hits all over his body, but mostly his head. We took care of his nose that was broken. He has bruises all over his body and has two black eyes. The most dangerous part is that Kellin received a hit on the back of his head with a big and heavy object. We think it was a baseball bat or anything of that kind. He's been inconscious since he arrived in here. We made him pass a scan and we think he, luckily, only has a bad cerebral concussion. We want to keep him in here for a few days to make sure it's not something worst and to check his state. We don't know when he'll wake up; that'll give us a clue on the gravity of the injury.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Will he survive?'' I asked with a shaking voice.

​''He's weak, but he should be okay.'' The doctor reassured me. ''If there no other major injuries with his brain and head, he will be okay.''

​''Can I see him?'' I asked.

​''Yeah sure. He's in room 5-531'' The doctor replied. ''But I warn you here Vic; you won't recognized him with all his bruises and bandages. It might be a choc to see your brother like that. It's horrible to think that someone go do this to him. Humans can be bad. I'll pray for your brother... And, yeah he's still unconscious, but I'm sure he would like some sweet company.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Thanks Dr. Hills.'' I said.

​''No problem Victor.'' He replied.

​I stood up from my seat and walked slowly to Kellin's room. ​​​​​​​​​​​​Once I reached the door, I took a deep breath before opening it. Once I got in, I was chocked. There was laying my Kellin. This pretty angelic face was covered in bruises and injuries. All those machines he was connected to, all those bandages, that oxygen mask... it was so painful for me. I couldn't believe anyone could do this to someone like him. He didn't deserve that. I guess my emotions came back at that moment since I bursted out into tears when I sat on the chair next to his bed. I was glad he was still alive, and worried at the same time...that something worst could happen to him. I didn't know I could love someone that much, feeling his pain in my own body. I took his precious little had in mine and started talking to him once no more tears could come out of my eyes; like I've seen in those cliché movies.

​''Hey Kellin, it's me Vic.'' I said. ''I don't know if you can hear me, I hope you can. I've seen this in some movies, hope it will work in real life as well. I'm so happy and reassured that you're still alive Kells. I was worried sick, I've never cried that much in my entire life. The thought of losing you, it was a nightmare. I can't believe someone could beat you like that, how could that person do something cruel like that to the sweetest person on this planet? I'm so angry, that person could have killed you and take you away from me and the persons you love. I hope you'll be okay Kells, because I could not bear losing you. You're my life now. You're all I've got. I don't have the strenght to lose you. The doctor says you will be fine, that your bruises will heal and that there's nothing too serious with your brain. That made a huge weight fell of my shoulders. I know nothing worst will happen, because you're good, because I prayed for you, because we need you here. You need to fight Kells. For me. You need to wake up, you must live. You must live because withtout you, I'm nothing. We're going to go through this together, I'll be there with you. You won't be alone is that horrible period. I'll always be there, now and forever. You're my gardian angel, you're everything. You'll be okay Kellin, you will survive. You will get through this shit and I swear I will protect you. I will find that jerk who did this to you, I will make sure he doesn't hurt anybody else. Jail. That's where that person needs to go for trying to take away the life of the diamond that you are. Heaven is going to wait, their angel still has work to do down here. I need you, I so need you. I would give you the world, the moon, everything you want. Don't leave me Kellin, I love you, I freaking love you.''

​I then felt a small pressure on my hand, a pressure I will never forget and that I will always feel no matter how many years from now.

​''I love you too.'' Kellin said with a weak voice. ''So much.''​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
soo yeah... what do you think people?

I cried while writing this chapter haha