Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

A Great Welcome

I have never been a huge fan of planes since I'm scared of hights. Just to mess up with me, the boys decided that I would sit next to the window so I could see the whole scene.

''Ladies and gentleman, welcome abord.'' The pilot said in his microphone. ''Our flight to La Havana will last 3hours 5 minutes, we should land at 5:15 pm. Thank you have a good flight with Air Cuba.''

Mike and I were seating next to each other while Tony and Jaime were in the row behind ours. My brother could feel how stressed I was when the plane started moving so he held my hand to reassure me... and I'm the older brother.

''I hate this Mike.'' I said. ''I don't want to die. Please tell me we are not going to die.''

''We won't die Vic, calm down.'' Mike answered laughing. ''Just close your eyes and everything will be just fine.''

I could hear some giggles coming from Tony and Jaime, I guess they have the right to laugh about it...I'm worst than a child when it comes to hights. Mike held my hand tighter has the plane started moving faster and faster. The next thing I realised was that we were in the beautiful blue sky. A few OMG came out of my mouth, I'm terrible.

''See, that wasn't that bad.'' Mikey teased. ''Only 3 hours and 4 minutes and we're in Cuba! You'll be fine, I'll stay by your side baby girl.''

'''Ha-ha, so funny Mike'' I answered. ''I'm your older brother, show me some respect. And you guys behind, I can hear you. Don't laugh at me, it makes me sad.''

I guess I didn't sound serious because I had a big smile on my face and I was containing myself from laughing. Tony gave a kick in my seat laughing. I really love those guys, they have been my best friends since elementary school. They have always been supportive in my ups and downs and hanging with them for 2 entire weeks was the best thing to do to help my broken heart.

''We will present the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II.'' A lady's voice spoke. ''Use your headphones or buy some for 2$ and synchronize channel number 2.''

''Yes!'' My brother yelled. It created an akward silence in the plane and everyone was staring at Mike and me. After a couple of seconds, people went back to their initial business.

''I guess I showed my enthusiam a little bit too loud.'' Mike whispered.

''You think?'' I replied. ''Well, you're forgiven since it's one of your favorite movies. I'm going to watch it too even though I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan. It is going to change my mind about the fact that were 1000000000 feets above the ground.''

Mike and I both plugged our headphones and started watching the movie. The boys behind us did the same. I have to admit, it is a good movie. The actors are good, the story is original and the landscapes are beautiful. Mike was so into the movie, as he always does. He let out some ''Oh's'', ''Go'' and ''Yes'' during the entire movie making me laugh. I laughed when Harry died making Mike confused.

''Why are laughing?'' He asked. ''Harry is dead, it's supposed to be sad, not happy. Okay now, stop disturbing me, you made me miss 10 seconds of my movie.''

I didn't replied. I just smiled and went back to the movie. When it was over, there was less than an hour left before landing. The time passed quickly since the boys and I talked about anything about everything. My phobia came back to me when the ''fasten your seat bell'' bipped. If there is anything worst than lifts-off, it's landings. I always get those horrible earaches. Feeling I was stressed, Jaime handed me a gum.

''Chew it, chew it a lot.'' He said. ''It is going to reduce the chance to get a earache.''

No sooner said than done. I started chewing grabbing Mike's hand like a little boy would with his father. The plane started getting lower and lower and finally hit the ground. Not the best landing in history, but sill happy we made it. My ears didn't hurt, thanks God. Everybody applaused the pilot to thank him. I don't understand why people do that; do we clap when our bus driver takes us safe to school? No. People those days...

''It's 28 degree Celcius outside with not a single cloud. Thanks to have travel with Air Cuba, hope to see you soon. Have a nice trip and stay safe.'' The pilot spoke.

The boys and I stood up from our seats and grabbed the bags we brought in the airplane. We did the whole procedure things where we need to collect our suitcases and go to the ''mini-customs'' like I love to call them. Once it was all done, we went outside and were greeted by a magnificient sun and landspace.

''Wow.'' We all expressed together.

We waited 10 minutes before a bus picked us up to get us to our resort, a five stars resort. It is very expensive, but we worked hard to get all the money. The drive to the hotel was short but seemed so long. We couldn't wait to see it and see our rooms and everything. We decided not to share rooms in case some of us finds a girl, Mike for example... well you get it.

When we got out of the bus, we were amazed by the beauty of the resort. It's big, luxous, clean, perfect. While the boys were looking everywhere, I went to the front desk to register and get our keys. The lady at the desk handed me 4 keys and explained me the way to get to the rooms.

''Okay, so you turn left when you get out of the reception. You follow the path until you see the palm tree with a sign saying Copa Banana. Then, you turn right until you see some stairs and then you turn left.'' She said. I guess the expression on my face showed her I didn't get it.

''I will call you some boys, they will take you all to your rooms invidually since they aren't side by side.'' She whispered. She took her Waki-Toki and spoke into it : ''Jack, Andy, Kellin, Gabe, get to the reception; your help is required.''

2 minutes later, 3 of the boys were there and left with Mike, Tony and Jaime. After 5 minutes, my valet wasn't there yet and the lady at the desk seemed pissed off.

''Kellin, get your ass in the reception now.'' She yelled in her Waki-Toki.

1 minute later, a boy with beautiful black hair and blue/green eyes showed up. He wasn't very tall, and was very thin.

''Follow me please.'' He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kellin appears :) what do you think? should I continue? should I stop the fic? leave comments please xx