Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

You're A Mess

''Kellin's heart stopped beating a few hours ago...'' Dr. Hills announced.

''Is he, is he de-dead?''I replied crying.

''No, we've been able to save him.'' He answered, reassuring me a little.

''Where is he now?'' I asked nervously. ''I want to see him, please.''

''Well, here comes the bad news.'' He said. ''We've made him pass a few tests and we found out that his brain is more injured than we thought it was. He is currently in the the chirurgical room, having a brain surgery.''

''Oh my god Kellin...'' I spoke. ''Please tell me he'll be just fine after this, please.''

''I'm sorry Vic, the odds are 50-50.'' He replied sadly. ''My team is doing her best to save him, but he might never wake up.It's delicate intervention. I'm so sorry.''

''Please tell me this isn't real, please tell me this is just a nightmare. Please Doctor.'' I begged.

''We won't know until the surgery is over, it should take around 5 more hours. I'm sorry Victor.'' Dr. Hills replied. ''Pray for him, that's all you can do for now. Do you want to wait here until I get more news?''

''No, just, just call me when it's all over.'' I replied.

I wrote my cellphone number on a piece of paper and gave it to Dr.Hills, asking him to call me as soon as he gets news. I wasn't feeling good knowing that I might never see Kellin again. It was a nightmare coming true. I felt like every part of me was burning, it hurt so much. Knowing that I might never see him again, hug him or kiss one more time, it was painful, horrible. All I could think about was revenge; hurt Jenna has much as she hurt me. I ran in the corridors and made my way out of this hell. I took the first cab I saw and soon enough, I was back at my hotel; the place where I found love. I made my way to the reception. My emotions were all mixed up, but anger was definitely above them all.

''Hello Lady.'' I said to the receptionist.

''Hey there!'' She replied. ''How may I help you?''

''I would like to know in which room Jenna McDougall is staying please.'' I answered.

''I'm afraid I'm not allowed to give you this information, sorry.'' The lady mentionned.

''Please, it's for a surprise.'' I lied. ''I really need to know, please?''

''Okay fine, but don't tell anyone I gave you that information; I don't want to lose my job.'' She said. ''She is staying in Room 235. Do you want me to ask someone to take you there?''

''I'll find my way, thanks a lot.'' I replied. ''This will remain a secret between us.''

I had some problems finding her room since...well I've never been good at finding my way. Once I found him, I was filled up with anger and sadness. On the other side of that door was probably sleeping the girl that might have killed the love of my life, the monster that put Kellin in that hell that is the hospital. I took a deep breath and knocked heavily on the door.

''Who's there?'' The voice I now hate asked. I didn't reply, I just kept knocking on that door until that asshole dares opening it. A few moments later, I heard her unlocking it. I took another deep breath, and I was ready to do what I had to do. There she was, standing in front of me.

''You monster!'' I yelled as I pushed her back into her room, making my way in and locking the door. ''You're a monster Jenna McDougall.''

''How is that boyfriend of yours?'' She replied with a devilish smile on her face. ''He must look pretty ugly with all those bruises on his face. I would have never thought I could be that strong.''

''Fuck you.'' I replied before punching her in the face. ''Now you shut up, and you listen to me. Dare talking and I'll punch you again and kill you if I need to.'' Jenna sat on the ground, with a terrified look on her face. Who's laughing now?

''Kellin might die because of you.'' I spoke. ''He might die, do you realize what you fucking did? I swear to God I will make my best to turn your life into a nightmare if the Doctor calls me and gives me bad news. You understand that, or are you too stupid? I want you gone Jenna, pack your fucking things and go back to California. You shoudln't have come here. I don't care if you don't have any money to buy a new plane ticket, get out of here. I want you gone today. And don't dare trying to confront me by staying. God knows all the bad things I could do to you. Your pretty face won't enjoy it. If you're smart, you will also leave San Diego and go to that stupid University of yours in London. The further you are from, the better it will be. I've never hated someone that much in my life, I hate you so much.''

''I-I'm sorry Vic. I didn't mean to kill him.'' Jenna replied as her face was covered with blood coming out of her now broken nose.

''Don't dare telling me you're sorry Jenna, I know you're not.'' I yelled. ''You're a monster.''

''I really am Vic...'' She muttered. ''Yes, I wanted to hurt him, really much, because he stole you from me. Because I wanted him to suffer...but it wasn't in my intentions to kill him. I would never wish somebody's death.''

''I don't care about you pretty little apologies; get out of here and get out of my life.'' I screamed. ''Oh one last thing...''

I gave her one final punch in the face making her cry. I had no pitty, I just really needed to do that, for me, for Kellin.

''Don't dare telling anyone I did this to you.'' I spoke. ''You tell, I tell; you lost the game Jenna.''

With that said, I left her room and made my way to mine. I felt better, but at the same time I didn't. It wouldn't erase the past, and it might never gave me Kellin back. I took a long shower and let out all of my emotions. I had bad thoughts in my mind as I looked at my scars. I told myself how good I would by cutting on them again. But I didn't. Because I promised Kellin,and that promise; I intended to keep it. I already broke one by talking to Jenna, I didn't want to break another one. Kellin trusts me, I'm the only person he can really rely on. I just wanted that phone of mine to ring, get news. I was hoping for good news, but the other alternative hunted my mind. Once I got out of the shower and had my hair routine down, I decided I needed to take some fresh air. I was hoping to see my brother or my friends, because I did not want to be alone. But at that time of the day, they could be anywhere. I decided to go walk by the beach, with my music. Music has always been an escape for me, that's why the guys and me first formed our band. The sun was hot, but my heart was cold. I walked on that endless beach as sad songs were playing in my ears. You know, those songs talking about depression, death, sadness, suicide... I wasn't in the mood to listen to fun music, not with my boyfriend being hunted by death, not with the fear of losing my angel, my heart, my love.

I walked by myself for an hour on that enormous beach before the music stopped giving place to my ringtone I was waiting to hear hopelessly. I didn't recognized the number,but there's only one person I knew it could be.

''Dr.Hills?'' I asked as I answered the call.

''Yeah it is me, hello Victor.'' Dr.Hills replied. ''So eum, here are the news...''

As Dr.Hills gave me the recent news, my eyes filled up with water. I felt to the ground as if everything around me was gone forever, as if I was the only person left in the world. I could not believe what was coming out of Dr.Hills mouth, I just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?