Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Water filled with joy.

Vic's P.O.V.

​​​​​I felt good waking up with Kellin by my side and I intended every mornings to be just like that: perfect. Every morning was a chance to live something new, live something magical. I know there would be though moments in the next months, but I at least wanted every morning to be peaceful, enjoyable, full of life... for Kellin, for myself, for us. Around an hour after Kellin and I woke up, the kind nurse entered the room with some towels and soap.

​''Hello there guys.'' She spoke. ''Had a good night?''

​''I didn't.'' Kellin replied. ''I didn't catch any sleep, but I'm fine, I guess. But Sleeping Beauty here slept like a sweet and cute baby.''

​''​​​​​​​​​​​​You'll be able to rest later Kellin.'' The nurse added. ''Would you like to take a bath?''

​''Yeah, sure I would like that. I feel like a mess.'' Kellin replied.

​''Okay fine, I'll help you out with it, unless you would like your handsome boyfriend to do it?'' She proposed.

​''Well, I would like it if Vic could help me out with it.'' Kellin answered. ''I would feel a litte more comfortable if it was him.''

​''You're sure it's fine?'' I wondered. '' I know it's your job and stuff, and well, I'm not used to it...''

​''It will be fine.'' She replied. ''Just come search for me if there is any problem, but you guys should be just fine.''

​''Alright thanks.'' I said. The nurse left the room handling me the towels, the soap and the shampoo.

​''Okay babe, time to get all cleaned up.'' I said. I helped Kellin get out of his bed​​​​ and made sure that the threads of his machine didn't get all mixed up. We walked slowly to the huge bathroom and made him sit on the small bench next to the bath.
​​​​​
​​​​''​​​​​​​​​​​​Thanks for helping me out with this, I would have felt very uncomfortable if the nurse did it.'' Kellin said.

​''There is no reason to feel uncomfortable with her, it's her job you know.'' I mentionned. ''But you're welcome Kells, anything for you my love.''​​​​

​''I love you.'' He said as he placed a kiss on my hand.

​''I love you more Kells.'' I replied. ''So much.''

​I added water to the bath; not too cold and too hot. I didn't feel nervous at all. I took it as a new adventure for Kellin and me, something we could share together.

​''Take off your clothes now.'' I mentionned. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​''Can you help me please?'' He asked. ''I can't do it with this stupid machine attached to my hand.''​​​​

​I detatch his wrapper and took it off slowly, not wanting to hurt him. He was then only dressed with his boxers.

​''Do you want to keep them or do you want me to take them off?'' I asked.

​''Take them off please baby.'' He replied. ​​​​​​​​​​​​

​I undressed him slowly. It was sort of a really intimate moment for both of us, a moment that only belonged to us and nobody else. I could not stop looking at his entire body once he was naked. Even though it was injured, it was still the most beautiful thing in the world.

​''You're beautiful.'' I whispered in his ear. ''So beautiful.''

​Our lips met and I felt butterflies as I always did. The kiss didn't last long though, because Kellin was shaking, he was cold. I led him to the bath and helped him to get in. I took a small towel and began cleaning his back slowly and tenderly. Even though I wished we never got into the hospital, that is a moment I will never forget.

​''I will wash your hair before cleaning the rest of your perfect body.'' I said. ''Close your eyes.''

​''Eyes closed babe.'' Kellin replied.

​I took the showerhead and wet his beautiful and soft black hair. I then added some shampoo to it giving him a recomforting massage. I went to his neck and his shoulders and went easily with the head since it was still very painful for him. As I finished rinsing his all cleaned hair,​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ I could hear my boyfriend cry quietly. I was worried I hurt him or something.

​''Kells what is wrong babe?'' I wondered ''Did I hurt you?''

​''No, no you didin't hurt me Vic, don't worry.'' He replied.​​​​​​​​ ''Those are tears of joy. I'm crying because you are so good to me, so attentive, so nice. They always say people who really love you will handle you at your worst. With you, I don't feel like you need to handle me. I'm here like a big baby you need to take care of and it doesn't bother you. You just act normally. You are so sweet to me. Nobody ever cared about me as much you do. Nobody. I'm so lucky to have you, so lucky. Thanks for everything Vic, thanks for being my strenght and my angel. I love you.''

​''You're going to make me cry baby.'' I said as my eyes got wet. ''As you said, I will never need to handle you because you are perfect in every single way, in every single situation. It is me who is lucky to have someone like you. I love you.''

​''Want to take a bath with me?'' Kellin proposed. ''There's enough room for both of us in here.''

​''No need to ask me twice.'' I replied.​​​​​​​​

​I got rid of my clothes faster than said and join my boyfriend in the bath. We were both smiling, enjoying all of this.

​''And then you say I have a perfect body.'' He pointed out. ''Have you took a look at yours lately, you're hot babe.''

​''Well, I know my body is pretty awesome.'' I joked. ''But yours is still more than perfect.''​​​​​​​​​​​​

​I took the soap and began cleaning Kellin's arms, chest, and legs. His eyes never left my hands and mine never left his body. It was a sensual moment, a moment of lust, love, pleasure. ​​​​Once I was done with those parts of his body, I could not take off my eyes from his crotch. Don't judge me, blame it on my hormones.

​''You should try cleaning yourself down there by yourself.'' I proposed.

​''But I can't reach it babe.'' He teased. ''You should do it by yourself.''

​''That's fine with me.'' I replied.

​As I cleaned him up, we did not leave our eyes from each other. We both really enjoyed the moment, mostly Kellin. His cute facial expressions made me melt. It felt like the world was ours for a few minutes.

​''Turn around.'' Kellin asked as I put the soap on the side of the bath. '' I want to soap you as well.''

​I turned around as Kellin asked me to do. I was now sitting between his legs, my head against his shoulder.

​''All the things I wish I could do to you.'' He whispered in my ear. ''All the things I would like to do to make you feel good, so good.''

​As he washed my back, he kissed my neck making me shiver in my entire body. Mostly when he kissed that one spot. It felt so good, so intimate.

​''I love you.'' I whispered.

​''I love you too Vic.'' He replied. ''Turn around now, I'm done with your back.''

​''Yes sir.'' I joked.

​We were now face to face​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​. Kellin tried to reach my torso, but he had some problems because of his stupid machine.

​''I can't reach it.'' He said sadly. ''Stupid machine.''

​I lifted him up slowly and sat him on me. We were very close to one and other, we could not have been closer than that.

​''Better now?'' I wondered with a huge smile on my face.

​''All better babe.'' Kellin replied.

​​​​​He began by washing my shoulders and my arms.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ He really seemed to enjoy it, as I did. Once he was done with them, our eyes met. None of us was moving, it was quiet in the room. We were simply communicating by staring at each other. When Kellin bit his bottom lip, it was a signal. He dropped the soap and crashed his lips on mine. It was nothing like the sweet kiss we shared earlier in the morning. That kiss was filled with lust, desire. It just felt so good, being so close to each other. I wrapped my arms around his waist as Kellin wrapped his around my neck. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. We were both getting hard, we were both desiring one and other. Kellin began grinding on me, not helping my little problem down below. We were so into the kiss that we didn't even heard the nurse knocking at the door.

​''Is every okay in-...'' She said. Kellin and I broke our kiss, searching for air as we looked at the nurse. We both laughed at her ''I don't know what to do'' look.

​''Eum, I, eum, I'm gotta go.'' She replied. ''You go back to what you were doing. Sorry, eum. Bye.''

​''No need to tell me what to do.'' I said as she left the room, getting back to business with Kellin who did not waste any second.

​''I adore you.'' He muttered as he bit my bottom lip.​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
do you like?