Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

The Prey

There was less than a week left to my trip when Kellin finally got out of the hospital. I visited him everyday while he was in there. We repeated our make-out session in the bath everyday which got more intense time after time...less the nurse showing up. Poor girl, at least she learned to knock before coming in. I barely did anything else but visiting Kellin actually. I hung out a little with Mike, Tony and Jaime, but I was absent-minded. I could only think about my boyfriend and the boys really understood that. They didn't insist on me doing random activities with them and I appreciated that. I was the happiest boy in the world when Justin, well Dr.Hills, said Kellin was free to leave the hospital. I waited for him to show up outside the hospital. I was really excited actually. When he finally joined me, I could not help myself but kiss him and hug him. Those bads days were behind us...for now.

​His face really got better. There were a few bruises left but they were fadding very fast. He was as beautiful as usual. The rest of his body was also getting better, his inside wasn't though. Everyday, I kept praying for a miracle to happen, and I wouldn't give up. I really admire Kellin; for keeping the faith and keeping smiling after all this crazy and sad aventure. He's so courageous and strong; he is a warrior, my warrior. He's my hero, my everything.​​​​

​''You're finally out.'' I said as I broke the kiss and the hug. ''Finally.''

​''Yeah, I love feeling the wind and the fresh air again.'' He answered happily. ''Plus, I'll get to see you more.''

​''I won't leave your side until I leave.'' I mentionned. Kellin and I talked a lot about it. We both knew my trip had to come to an end but I promised him I would be back and I intented to keep that promise. None of us were really scared at the idea of leaving each other, but we would certainly miss one and other a lot.

​''I love you babe.'' He said. ''As much as I love food.''

​''I thought you would love me more than food.'' I joked.

​''Yeah I do, I'm just so hungry like I could eat a horse.'' He replied. ''There's nothing I love more than you, well maybe pizza haha.''

​''Shut up. I replied.

​''Just a joke babe.'' He answered laughing.

​''Well you can eat me if you're that hungry.'' I teased.

​''Mmm I sure would like that but let's say you won't satisfied me enough.'' He replied laughing.

​''Never happy.'' I joked. ''Come on, I'll take you somewhere to eat.''

​We walked hand in hand in the streets of the city. It was a great temperature, not too cold yet not too hot.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ The sun warmed our skins, it was a perfect day. As we walked, I spotted a familiar place. That was where I was taking Kellin.

​''Close your eyes.'' I asked.

​''Come on, really?'' He replied smiling.

​''Yeah, close your eyes.'' I answered.

​He closed his eyes and I leaded him to that familiar place where everything smells so good and looks delicious. I made him sat at a table near the window and took a seat next to him​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​.

​''Open your eyes now!'' I asked happily. He opened his eyes and I got the reaction I was expecting.

​''Awww Vic, you remembered.'' He replied. ''Wow, that is so sweet.''

​''How could I forget this place?'' I said. ''This is where I developped a crush on you, where everything really started.''

​''This is where I found out you were the one I wanted to share my life with.'' He added. ''This is so nice, I'm so happy you did not forget about that special bakery.''

​''Up for some cookies?'' I wondered.

​''Always up for cookies babe.'' He replied.

​I made my way to the counter and bought us two dozains of mixed cookies. The cashier really gave me a odd look like ''woah that guy is really a pig''. I paid for the cookies and went back to my little sweetie.

​''Here you go.'' I said as I place the big box of cookies on the table. ''Bon appétit.''

​''Thank you baby.'' He replied. ''Thank you so much.'' He moved forward and place a soft and sweet kiss on my lips. He broke the kiss fast and attacked the cookies. It was so funny looking at him eating those cookies. I had a huge smile on my face, I was just so happy.

​''Why are you smiling?'' He asked before taking another bite of his precious cookies.

​''I'm just feeling good.'' I replied. ''Being with you here, eating like a cute pig, I could not ask for more.''

​''I'm not a pig.'' He protested. ''I'm just eum, very hungry.''

​''Babe, you have chocolate all over your mouth haha.'' I added. ''You are my little pig.''

​''So sad I have no napkins to clean that off.'' He teased.

​''Well I can fix that.'' I replied. I took his head between my hand and begin kissing him passionately. Our tongues fought for dominance, we were both reaching for air. I made sure to bite his bottom lip, I know how much he likes it. The kiss last for a couple of minutes. I could feel many pair of eyes on me but I just didn't care. I will kiss my boyfriend whenever I want to.

​''There you go, all I clean.'' I said as I broke the kiss.

​''I don't know what I would do without you.'' He mentionned as he was still reaching for air.

​''I don't know either.'' I joked. ''Okay now, finish eating those cookies of yours, there is someone else I want to take you.''

​''Paradise?'' He wondered.

​''We're already in paradise, as long as we have each other.'' I replied.

​''And cookies.'' He added laughing.

​''Yeah... and cookies.'' I replied. ''You really know how to mess up a cute moment don't you?''

​''My bad.'' My boyfriend said with a huge smile on his pretty face. ''Okay, I'm done, let's go.''​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​We got out of the bakery and were back in the streets of the city. We received many bad looks from people around. Homosexuality is not a real good thing in this country, so yeah. We walked for around 20 minutes before we reached our destination.

​''I was hoping you would take me there.'' He said as we made our way into the park we hang out in a couple of days ago.

​''Anything for you my sweet angel.'' I replied as I turned around to kiss him. But I got rejected.

​''Catch me if you can.'' Kellin whispered seductively in my ear before running away. If that boy wanted to play that game, that game we would play.

​​​​​I​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ have always been a fast runner so I gave him some seconds to actually hide or something. When he was out of my sight, I began my hunt. And damn I wanted that prey. I ran in the parks looking for it. Well that guy knows how to hide. I looked for him for around 5 minutes when I heard a quiet sneeze coming from a tree behind me. I acted like I haven't heard anything and kept walking in the park so I would not break Kellin's fun. But it came a time where I had enough. I ran like a majestic lion and caught my prey, my favorite prey, the Kellin.

​''You caught me.'' He mentionned smiling. ''It was about time.''

​''And I'm not letting you go.'' I added. ''Never.''

​​​​​I made us fall to the ground and finally got that kiss I was waiting for.​​​​​​​​ We passed the rest of the day in the park, joking around and just having a good time. We watched the clouds and tried figuring out some shapes which I really sucked at. We took some pictures but we easily got distracted when we tried to take one where we were kissing. It kind of turned into a make-out session, what a surprise. And then, we were in the grass, cuddling each other, feeling loved.

​''I adore you.'' Kellin whispered in my ear as we were laying on the grass.

​''I adore you too my little prey.'' I replied. And with that, we fell asleep in the park that would hold forever amazing memories.​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't upload in a while, I've had tough and hard moments in the past 10 days and I'm starting to feel better. So yeah, here's an upload. I hope it's not that bad :)