Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Our last night.

VIC'S P.O.V.

''I don't want you to leave tomorrow...'' Kellin said as we were laying on his bed. ''I'll miss you like crazy.''

''I'll miss you too baby.'' I replied as I placed a peck on his forehead.

It was my last night with Kellin until I had to come back to San Diego to set things up and take care of some financial problems. But, I knew we would not be apart for too long because well, I made him a promise and there is no way I could stand being away from him for a long period of time. My love for him is too strong.

I hade the most amazing week after Kellin finally got out of the hospital. I spent every single moment of it with my boyfriend, enjoying them as if they were our last ones. I didn't want to waste any seconds, I just wanted to make him happy. For the first two days, we took it easy because Kellin was still injured. We walked on the beach, watched movies, hung out with the guys, etc. But most of all, we enjoyed some romantic and private moments together; giving me the same butterflies I felt the first time that we ever kissed on that roof. When Kellin got better, we did a bunch of fun activities together. We surfed, played golf, swam with dolphins and more. Even though my boyfriend had his entire week off, we had to keep a certain distance from each other in public so he doesn't get into trouble for flirtling with a client... but I'm pretty sure our body language betrayed us. It is pretty hard to resist him. I have fallen even more in love with Kellin during those couple of days. No words can describe how magic this week was and how sad I was that it already had to end.

''Let's make this night memorable.'' I proposed.

''Every moment I pass with you is memorable.'' Kellin replied.

''I want you to know how much I love you, how much I'm crazy for you.'' I added before kissing him tenderly. ''I want you to remember this night until the end of time.''

''Just the fact of you being here with me shows me how much you love me.'' He answered. ''Nobody ever cared about me like you do. Nobody ever loved me like you do. And I've never adored someone as much as I adore you Vic Fuentes.''

''I want to make love to you.'' I whispered. ''I want it so much.''

''You do?'' He wondered happily.

''Of course I do Kells.'' I replied. ''It's the only thing I want right now.''

''You won't dump me like the other idiot if you think I'm not, well eum, good enough?'' He asked timidly. ''Because I could not support it Vic, I could not support you leaving me.''

''Have faith in me baby.'' I reassured him. ''I can't imagine my life without you. I would be the most stupid guy to give up on you. I just want you to show you what true love can really do.''

Kellin didn't answer. Well, not with words. He got on top of me capturing my lips with his. The initial nice, sweet kiss got a little more intense as our tongues were fighting for dominance. He tangled his fingers in my hair as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer, making my body rub against his. We were both getting hard by the minute. I could not wait any longer. I made us flip so I was on top. I broke the kiss and took Kellin's shirt off and he did the same to me. The feeling of his skin on mine is indescribable. I placed kisses all over his chest and went to his pants taking them off along with his boxers. The look he gave me told me to do the same. There we were, both naked and madly in love with each other. I captured back his lips and grinned against his perfect body.

KELLIN'S P.O.V.

''There's lube and condoms in the drawer.'' I whispered. ''I want you Vic.''

He broke the kiss and got the stuff. I couldn't wait any longer. He unwrapped the condom and put it on as I was giving him a look full of passion and love. He looked so perfect. He then took the lube but I soon took it from him.

''Let me do it.'' I whispered before kissing him tenderly. Once I was done, my lips attacked his one more time.

''Wait.'' Vic said as he broke the kiss. ''I eum, never did it with a guy before. I don't want to hurt you...''

''Everything will be just fine baby.'' I reassured him.

''I love you.'' He whispered before kissing me.

He then entered 1 finger in me, then two moving them in and out so he could prepare me. It hurt a little a first, because well, I has sex once before. But the pain soon turned into pleasure.

''Are you okay?'' He wondered as he stopped kissing me.

''I'm more than okay.'' I replied happily.

I kissed him back and he moved his fingers faster and faster. Damn it felt good. I could feel the pleasure in my veins. I tangled my fingers in his beautiful hair and moved with him. I reached for his member and began strocking it so he would be hard enough.

''I want you in me Vic.'' I pleaded. He took his fingers out of me and I positionned myself on top of him.

''Are you ready Kells?'' He demanded happily.

''That is all I really want.'' I replied. Vic gave me a smile and nodded.

''That is all I really want too.'' He added.

He entered me slowly as I lowered myself. It was painful at first, but that pain soon faded away. It just felt amazing. Our eyes were locked on each other, it was a perfect moment.

“I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you too, so much.” He said and kissed me passionately.

Once he was entirely inside of me, I began moving up and down. My moans were covered by his lips that formed a smile at the sound of them. This was our special moment, our moment.

''You feel so-so amazing Kells.'' He whispered before hitting harder inside of me. I could not help myself but moan, groan. My lips found back his as my hands caressed his entire body.

''It feels so good V-Vic.'' I whispered. I attacked his jaw and neck with kisses, tangled my fingers in his hair. Vic placed his hands on my hips, so we could both move faster, together.

''I love you Kells.'' He whispered in my ear.

''I love...'' I was cut of by my own moan as Vic found the right spot inside of me. The pleasure was getting higher and higher. I kept rolling my hips as I felt my climax getting closer. None of us was going to last a long time now.

''Uhhh Kells yes, fas-faster.'' He pleaded. I moved my hips faster and faster, capturing his lips with mine and kissing him passionately.

''I'm clo-close Vic ugh.'' I whispered on his lips. My moaning got heavier and faster. Vic wrapped his hand around my length and stroked me. I let out a loud moan as Vic kept thrusting inside of me, messily. Both our breathing were really heavy.

''Uh yes Kells.'' He moaned as he reached his climax inside of me. He attacked my lips and that's what it took for me to reach my climax.

''Oh my god, Vic, uh.'' I cried out as I came. It felt so good, so extraodinary.

''That was amazing.'' Vic said as he was still reaching for air. ''I love you so much.''

''Yes it was. It was perfect babe.'' I replied. ''I love you.''

I went back to his lips, not wanting this moment to end. I was still on high, still so grateful that it happened.

''I wanted our first time to be perfect and magical.'' Vic said. ''And it really was. You feel amazing Kells.''

''I will love you forever.'' I replied.

With that, we cleaned ourselves up a little bit before going to sleep. We were both exhausted but still, we could not stop ourselves from smiling. I felt different that night when I got into bed, different in a good way. Vic changed me forever.

''Good night angel.'' He whispered and placed a kiss on my forehead.

''Good night my king.'' I replied.

And with that, we fell asleep; cuddled on each other, happier than we have ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at writing smut but some people requested it so yeah... sorry it sucks :3