Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

You Are My Fairytale

It has been a whole 2 weeks since I cambe back from Cuba. And I missed Kellin like crazy. We talked everyday since then: on the phone or on webcam, but it just wasn't enough. I couldn't make it to him as fast as I wished I would have. I had some issues with my parents. They found out I wasn't going to University and they didn't take it very well. I told them I wanted to try to focus on music and stuff, but they didn't want to hear a thing. They said I would make no money with that and that it wasn't bright not to have a plan B. Parents stuff you know. Plus, they didn't know about Kellin and me. Well, they knew there was someone back there waiting for me, but I didn't tell them it was a guy. My family is really homophobic. I didn't want to drive my parents any crazier. One morning, my parents came to me and apologized about their behaviour and gave me their okay to get back to my loved one. I was the happiest guy in the world. They gave me the money and they even settled up the whole thing.

That day was the day I was getting back to Kellin, finally. My parents booked me a room for the rest of the summer in the hotel and paid for everything. I guess they really felt guilty about they way they acted, but I was really thankful. I didn't tell Kellin I was getting back to him, I wanted it to be a beautiful surprise. I packed my stuff quickly and took a cab all the way to the airport. I was like a young excited kid who was traveling for the first time. I couldn't take off the smile that was on my face. I was going to see my precious boyfriend again, the love of my life. My day was already perfect.

The flight to Kellin took so long. It seemed like it took a whole day when it only took 4 or 5 hours. It was a night flight and I haven't been able to sleep. I was too excited, too happy. I had all those beautiful scenarios in my head about how he would react when he'll see me at his door. I couldn't wait to feel the taste of my lips again, the touch of his skin on mine and to see his beautiful smile. It was early in the morning when I finally got to Cuba and there were no bus before 8 in the morning. I didn't want to wait that long so I called a cab and used a part of my parents' cash to pay.

I got to the hotel at around 6 in the morning. The sun was already rised and it was going to be a great day. I recognized the woman at the reception and litteraly ran to her.

''Good morning Miss!'' I said in a way too happy tone.

''Well hello Sir!'' She answered. ''I think I know you right?''

''Yeah, we do know each other.'' I replied. ''I was there 2 weeks ago. But yeah, my parents booked me a room for the rest of the summer. My name is Vic Fuentes.''

''Oh yeah, Mr.Fuentes.'' She said in a happy tone. ''Let me check which room we assigned you. Well, seems like you'll be staying in the same room as before. You will be in suite 12. Do you want me to call someone to carry your bags?''

''No thanks, I'll be okay.'' I said. I was really happy to be in the same room. First, it holds so many memories. Second, I will not have to deal with getting lost. Third, Kellin's room is next to mine.

''Okay then, enjoy your stay Vic.'' She added with a nice smile. ''If you need anything, you know where to find me.'' She gave me a cute wink. Poor girl...she is trying to flirt with me.Too bad I'm already taken by the best person on this planet.

I made my way to my room and it felt so good being there. I really missed everything. The temperature, the view...everything. I even realized I missed the bed when I entered in my room. But mostly, what I was missing the most was probably sleeping on the other side of the wall. I could have waited, but I didn't want to. I dropped all of my stuff in my room and left it as fast as I got in it. I took a deep breathe before knocking on Kellin's door. I was so stressed. I was shaking, trembling. I hoped he was going to be happy to see me.

I waited around a minute but there was still no answer so I knocked again, feeling a little bit guilty that I was probably waking him up. But I assumed the guilt would fade away when he would see me.

''Fuck, who's there? It's 6 in the morning dude, come back later.'' I heard a familiar voice said on the other side of the door.

''Eum, someone wants to see you at the reception.'' I replied by changing my voice so he wouldn't recognized me. ''Get dressed and get there.''

''You must be kidding.'' Kellin added. ''What is so important for me to show up at 6 in the morning serious-'' He didn't finish his sentence when he opened the door and saw what was standing there.

''Surprise!'' I exclaimed way too happy. ''I hope I'm enough important for you to wake up at 6 babe.''

''Oh my, Vic, you're here!'' Kellin answered by taking me into an enourmous hug and kissing me deeply. Damn, I missed those kisses. ''I can't believe you're here, how did you get here?''

''Well, my parents felt guitly for acting the way they did so they paid for the trip and here I am.'' I replied without breaking the hug. ''I'm so happy to see you baby.''

''I missed you so much.'' Kellin added as he led me in his rooms and then on his bed so we could cuddle.

''I missed you more. I love you Kellin.'' I said as I placed a delicate kiss on his forehead.

''I love you even more Vic.'' He replied. ''I still can't believe you are here, it is such an amazing surprise. This day can't get any better.''

''I'm here now and I won't leave again.'' I mentionned. ''I missed you so much. I missed your beautiful smile, your hair, your hugs, your kisses, well I missed everything about you. It's been so hard being away from you.''

''You have no idea how hard it has been for me as well.'' He pointed out. ''Those past 2 weeks have been horrible. I was all by myself, thinking about my short future. The only thing that was giving me strenght was the idea I would talk to you in the evening and that, soon or later, you would be back by my side. I'm so happy to finally feel you near me once again. You are all my life now. I love you so much.''

''Awww baby!'' I exclaimed as I hold him tighter. ''I'm sorry it has been rough for you. I'm so sorry. You should have told me, why didn't you?. I would have called you more often, I would have talked to you all day long if you wanted to. It has been hard for both of us, but the pain is over now.''

''I didn't want to worry you Vic.'' He replied. ''But yeah, you are right, the pain is behind us now. There is only sun in front of us.''

''And I intend the rest of this summer to be perfect and magical.'' I pointed out.

''Do you mean you'll stay for the rest of the summer? Like you won't leave again?'' He wondered happily.

''I'm not leaving without you, so yeah, I'm staying all summer long. It's only you and me now, just us and our love.'' I replied.

And with that, Kellin pushed me away and got on top of me. His eyes were full of lust, damn he looked hot.

''I guess it's time for me to give you your welcome gift.'' He teased.

''Ain't stopping you.'' I added.

His lips attacked mine and I attacked back. I missed this so much. Our intimates moments were really important for both of us and it was so good to have them back.

​''I love you!'' He whispered on my lips.

​''And I love you even more.'' I replied.

​It was the first day of what is going to be a perfect summer, a perfect fairytale. Just this time, I already found my prince.​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you thinkk :)?