Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Happy Birthday!

It was Kellin's birthday a few days after I came back to Cuba. We spent every single moment possible together, we never left each other side. It was so good to be back together, we couldn't be any happier. I wanted Kellin's birthday to be perfect. I had planned something magic and romantic for the occasion. I had already bought everything I needed for this perfect day. The only thing left was to surprise him, hoping he will enjoy it.

​''Happy Birthday Baby!'' I whispered when he woke up next to me. It was already 2 in the afternoon, let's say we had a big crazy night. I kissed him tenderly, feeling all of those butterflies in my stomach.

​''Thanks Vic, what a good way to wake up.'' He replied happily.

​''Today is your day Kells.'' I added. ''I'm going to make sure you enjoy every single second of it.''

​''As long as I'm with you, I will enjoy it.'' He pointed out. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​''I'm going to take a shower, join me if you want.''

​Kellin has been such a tease since I found my way back to him, and I have to admit, I really like it. He gained so much confidence and it really makes me happy. Like a good boyfriend, I joined him in the bathroom and soon enough we were both naked in the shower.

​''I want you.'' He whispered in my ear.

​''Wait until tonight baby.'' I replied smiling. It was a whole part of plan, I didn't want to ruin it. Kellin gave me a huge smile, bitting in bottom lip. What a turn on.

​We stayed in the shower for a while. Not having sex didn't mean we couldn't cuddle and make-out. Kellin and I really enjoy those kinds of moments. With the feeling of the warm water on our skins, we couldn't ask for more. Once we were all clean and done in there, we dried and got dressed. As for me, I did my hair routine which really annoys Kellin because it takes a long time. He never loses a chance to tease me. He got behind me, holding me tight and kissing my neck. I swear that if I didn't have a whole plan for his birthday, I would have done him right away.

​''What are we doing now?'' He asked when I was done with my hair. ''I really am hungry though.''

​The clock was showing 4:30 PM, so it was the perfect timing to set my dinner.

​''You stay here, I have things to do.'' I replied as I kissed him.

​''But Vic!'' He said trying to search for pity. ''Don't leave me alone, it's my birthday.''

​''I swear you will not regret it.'' I pointed out. ''Trust me baby, please.''

​''Okay fine, you're lucky I love you so much.'' He replied. ''Be back soon okay? I'll miss you.''

​He gave me one last kiss and I was gone. I had thaught a​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ lot about this in the past days and everything was already, well almost. I planned everything with the sweet lady at the reception. I had ordered a bunch of delicious food : sushis, fruits, salads, etc. I had also bought stuff to make a romantic picnic on the beach: blankets, pillows, a basket and other stuff. I picked everything up at the reception and ran to the beach, searching for a private spot. Once I finally found one, far away from anyone, I set everything up and was very happy about myself and what I did. Everything being perfect, I ran back to Kellin with a card in my hand. I knocked on the door and soon enough it was open. I took him in a hug and kissed him deeply. I love him so much.

​''Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend ever.'' I said as I broke the kiss and handling him the card.

​''For me?'' He wondered happily.

​''Yes, read it out loud.'' I asked politely.

​''Okay sure.'' He said with a huge smile on his face.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​​​​​''Happy Birthday to you my beautiful prince,
​I'm so happy to be by your side to celebrate it. Today is a special day, it is the you were born. 18 years ago, something extraordinary happened. You were born. Do you know how life would be if that didn't happen? I would never have found you, I would never have found true love. ​​​​You are the most important person in my life, you will always be. Thanks for being you, thanks for being such an incredible person. Thanks for loving me the way you do, thanks for being my boyfriend. I love with all my heart and even more. You mean so much to me, you are my oxygen, my drug. I'm addicted to you, you are the air that I breathe. Today, I want to show how much I love you. I give you my heart, my love, my time. I want to spend every single birthday of your life with you trying my best to make you happy. You are my world, you will always be.
​Vic xoxo''

​''That is so beautiful.'' He said as tears were forming in his eyes. ''You're perfect, so perfect.'' He took my head between his hands and gave me a kiss full of love, pure love.

​''I love you Kellin Quinn, I will always do.'' I replied. ''Come on now, I have a suprise for you.''

​''Yeah, I love surprises.'' He exclaimed.

​''Get on my shoulders and close your eyes baby.'' I demanded. Quick enough, Kellin was on my shoulders and we were out of his room.

​''Hold tight.'' I mentionned as I started running. ''And no cheating.'' Kellin was laughing and it made my heart melt. His laugh is the cutest thing on this planet, exequo with his smile, his eyes..well him. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I ran as fast as I could, considering I had this cutie on me and I didn't want him to fall. I was relieved to see that my set up was still there and that it still looked perfect.

​''Are we there yet?'' Kellin wondered in a baby voice.

​''Yeah baby, we're here.'' I replied as I deposited him on the ground. ''Open your eyes.''

​'Vic, that's beautiful.''He exclaimed as he opened his beautiful eyes. ''I don't know what to say, it is perfect.''

''And it's just the beggining.'' I added as I leaded him to our romantic dinner spot. ''May my angel take a seat.''

''I love you so much Vic, you're the best boyfriend in the entire world.​​​​​​'' Kellin said. ''That is the best birthday every by far.''

​''Champagne?'' I wondered as I took a bottle out of the basket with 2 glass.

​''You trying to get me drunk here Vic?'' He joked. ''No need to get me drunk if you want me you know.''

​''It wasn't part of my plan, but now that you give me the idea...'' I teased. We looked in each other's eyes and started laughing. That's what I love about our relationship: the fact that we can make fun of everything.

​''Yes, I would take champagne please baby.'' He finally answered. I filled up the cups and handled one to my boyfriend.

​''To your birthday and all the love I have for you.'' I said.

​''To Vic who is the best boyfriend in the world.'' He added. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​''Everything is perfect.''

​''It's about to get better baby.'' I said as I opened the basket.​​

​​​''Sushis!!'' He exclaimed.

''Yeah, I know they're your favorite and I made them myself. Just for you.'' I replied. ''Well, almost made them haha.''

''This is perfect.'' Kellin added. ''Absolutely perfect. You even got salads and fruits and cheese. Wow I still can't believe you did all this for me. Thank you so much.''

​''Anything for the love of my life.'' I said with a huge smile on my face.​​​​

The dinner was perfect. We talked about different stuff that happened to us since we started dating, remembering the good moments we've shared together. We never had a fight yet and I wish we will never have. It was hard to concentrate on the food, because my lips could hardly leave his. I was the happiest guy on the planet at that moment. I had everything I could ever ask for : a happy Kellin, a perfect boyfriend. Once we were done eating, the second part of my surprise was about to start.​​​​​​

​''Does my prince want to dance?'' I proposed as I took out the stereo of the basket

​''Of course he wants to, but your prince is a terrible dancer.'' He accepted.

​''You can't be any worst that I am.'' I replied laughing. I pressed play and a cute slow music began to play.

​''May I have this dance?'' I asked as I reached for Kellin's hand.

​''It would be a pleasure.'' He accepted.

​I led him near the beach so our feets were in the water. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​After that we remain quiet, just enjoying the moment that life was offering us. Our dance mixed with kisses, tons of kisses, is a moment that I will never forget. It is not everyday that you get the chance to dance with the prettiest angel this Earth will ever know.​​ As were dancing, the sun went down. It couldn't have been any more romantic, well for now. I had to put an end to this great moment, because I had one more surprise for him, well for us.​​

​''I need to use the bathroom.'' I lied. ''I will be right back.''

​''Okay baby, but make it fast.'' He replied.

​''I will.'' I said. I kissed him one more time and made my way to my room.

​The first thing I did was to light candles all over the place. Those would be the only source of light. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Then, I filled the bathtub that I've never used before with water and bubbles. I made sure to keep the water very warm so it wouldn't get cold when we get in. I put some romantic music on and closed all of the lights. ​​My last step was to spread petals of red roses all over the room: in the bath, on the bed, everywhere. I took a last check at my work and was very satisfied. I closed the last lights that were on and it looked beautiful. Candles filled the place with joy.

​Happy with the result, I ran back to Kellin who was sitting by the beach.

​''What took you so long babe?'' He wondered.

​''You'll see, come with me.'' I replied. I grabbed his hand and led him to my room, leaving all of the stuff behind. It wasn't part of my priorities actually.

​''What are we doing here?'' Kellin wondered as were standing by my door.

​''Close your eyes Kells.'' I demanded.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I opened the door and made him take a few steps before closing back the door.

''You can open your eyes now.'' I said happily. He didn't say a word, so I was worried he didn't like the surprise.

''I-I am sorry, that was a bad idea.'' I said. ''I thought it would be romantic you know...'' I could see his eyes were filled with tears.

''I have always dreamed some guy would do this for me.'' He finally spoke. ''It's a dream coming true Vic, I am so happy right now. This is beautiful, this is perfect. I can't believe you did all of this for me.''​​
​​​​​
​''Oh God, I'm so happy you like this.'' I added. ''I wanted to make this night memorable for both of us and I'm glad to be the guy that makes this dream come true, and I hope I'll be the one who will make all your future dreams come true as well.''​​​​

​''I love you with all my heart.'' He replied

​''I love you more.'' I said. I led him to the bath and helped him get undressed and he did the same to me.

​''You're so beautiful.'' He mentionned. ''So beautiful.''

​We got into the bath and luckily, the water was still hot. Kellin got between my legs and rested his head on my shoulder.

​''I hope you'll always remember your 18th birthday.'' I mentionned.

​''I sure will.'' Kellin replied.

​He turned around and began kissing me. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​It didn't even take a second before I kissed back. There's nothing better than the feeling of his skin on mine mixed with the hot water of the bath. Our kiss got pretty intense and I could feel my little friend down there was getting hard by the second, same for Kells. There was water all over the floor but I didn't care, I really didn't care.

​''I want you now.'' He whispered in my ear. ''So freaking much.''

​''I want you too.'' I replied smiling.

​With that, I grabbed him in my arms and took us out of the bath. I took us to the bed without leaving Kellin's lips. They are such a drug. Our naked bodies fell on the bed decorated with petals, leading to a torrid night of love and desire.​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think?