Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Talk to me love.

An entire month has passed since I came back to Cuba and it has been the 30 days of my entire life. Every single moment of them, every second, it was simply perfect. Kellin and I were more in love then we had ever be. We couldn't leave each other's side, this attraction between us was at its higher level. Do you know how it feels to wake up to your loved one every morning, with a kiss and hug? Do you know how great it is to have someone has great as Kellin in your life? I guess not, our love can't be compared to anything. That day was also a very special moment: our 2 months anniversary. We celebrated our first month being away from one an other, so intended this one to be as perfect as it could be. My romantic self had planned something great for it. Since I saw how Kellin was happy and greatful about his romantic birthday night, I haven't stopped surprising him, getting the same adorable reaction over and over again.

Kellin was still sleeping, he tends to sleep a lot. Feeling kind of dirty after our passionate night, I decided to take a shower until Kellin wakes up. I grabbed my stuff quietly not to wake him up and make my way to the bathroom. Morning showers feel so good. The sensation of the hot water on your tired body is one amazing thing, but something is even better.

''Good Morning babe.'' Kellin whispered as he joined me in the shower.

''Good Morning Kells.'' I replied. ''Did I wake you up?''

He didn't even answer, his lips just captured mine. After two months, I still feel those butterflies and those chills when he kisses me.

''Yeah you did.'' He answered as he broke the kiss. ''But don't worry you're all forgiven.''

''So sweet of you.'' I teased.ΒΈ

''Happy anniversary!'' He exlaimed as he took me in a hug almost making us fall in the shower.

''Happy anniversary baby.'' I said. ''Already two months of pure love, time goes by so fast.''

''Yeah, it fucking does...'' He mentionned sadly. We both knew what all of this means. 2 months gone. 4 months left. I just wished I could turn back time, so I could have protected him. I could have saved him.

''Way too fast...'' I replied as tears began falling from my eyes.

''Hey don't cry baby.'' He whispered as he stared into my eyes, trying to comfort me. ''Let's just enjoy this day, enjoy the present moment, I don't want to think about this.''

''It's so hard...'' I added. ''I love you so freaking much.''

''So do I.'' Kellin answered. ''More than you could ever imagine.''

We remained silent as we both cleaned ourselves up. Usually, this would turn into a whole sex thing, but this time it was different. It was just a sweet moment, a romantic moment for the both of us. I guess none of us really were in the mood, but that mood would soon be back. Knowing Kellin and I, the mood never fades away for too long. Mostly with what I've planned for that night, it would certainly come back.

We both got dressed and did our hair routine. I guess I influenced Kellin on this one. The guy who used to take only 5 minutes to get ready now takes more time than me. I will not complain though, because he looks so sexy with his new hairstyle. Once we were both ready, I led him to the bed.

''It's already late, so I was thinking we could watch a movie.'' I proposed.

''Watch yup?'' He teased.

''Yes watch, and by watch I mean watch. I'm taking you out tonight, let's remain clean and cute.'' I replied.

''Where are you taking me?'' He wondered happily.

''It's a surprise babe, I know you love surprises.'' I answered.

''You are the best Vic seriously.'' He added. ''What do you want to watch?''

''I was thinking we could watch Harry Potter 5 since we watched the previous four and didn't listen to the other ones?'' I proposed.

''Sounds good to me.'' He agreed.

We got under the sheets and began watching the movie. I have to admit, it was hard just to watch it, we actually failed. Not even 10 minutes after the movie began, I was on top of Kellin and ready for a long make-out session. But I have an excuse, you can't resist Kellin Quinn. He's so perfect, and all mine. Let's say we barely watched the movie. We would stop kissing when it was getting too intense, but it would soon start all over again.

''Well that was a good movie.'' Kellin joked as we heard the ending music.

''A very good one.'' I replied as I was still searching for air. ''Get your hair fix and put on your most beautiful clothes. We need to leave in 20 minutes.''

''I'll go in my room and meet you in 15 minutes.'' He proposed.

''Sounds good my sweet prince.'' I agreed. ''I'll miss you.''

''I'll miss you more.'' He answered as he left my room. Yeah, we are kind of a cheesy couple. Cheesy but cute.

I fixed my one and always hair and put on some luxous clothes I wore once at my prom. I've never been a luxous guy but since we were going in the fanciest restaurant in town, I had to make an effort. I laughed at myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I look some old mexican guy. When the fifteen minutes had passed, I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and I was out of words.

''You look beautiful.'' Kellin said.

''And you look so perfect Kells.'' I replied. ''You look so gorgeous dressed like this, wow you're perfect.''

''You always know how to make me blush.'' He pointed out with a gorgeous smile on his face.

''Ready to go?'' I wondered happily.

''More than ever!'' Kellin answered.

We walked hand in hand to the lobby where our vehicule was waiting for us. I took us in a different direction than where the taxis are located.

''Vic, the taxis are the other way.'' Kellin pointed out.

''I know babe, follow me and close your eyes.'' I replied.

I guided Kellin to our vehicule and made him take a seat inside. I hoped he would love that first part of his surprise.

''Open your eyes.'' I said as I took a seat next to him.

''Oh my Vic, you rented a limo?'' He wondered merrily. ''That must have costed so much money, you didn't have to do that, but oh my god that is so cool.''

''Nothing is too expensive when it comes to you baby.'' I replied as I placed a soft kiss on his lips. ''All I want is to make you happy.''

''Having you by my side gives me all the happiness I could ever need.'' He added as the limo made his way on the road. ''I love you so much Victor Vincent Fuentes, so freaking much.''

''And I adore you.'' I pointed out. ''Champagne?''

''Of course babe.'' Kellin agreed. I took the bottle out of the fridge with 2 empty glass cups. I filled both of them, this was going to be a good night.

''To our two months anniversay and to our future.'' I spoke.

''To the best two months of my life and to what is waiting for us.'' He added.

We drank our glass as we made our way to the restaurant. Well, maybe more than 1 cup because it was more than an hour away from the hotel.

''We're here.'' The chauffeur announced. ''I'll be back tomorrow at 4pm to pick you up at your hotel.''

''Thanks Sir. See you tomorrow.'' I replied.

''Hotel? Tomorrow?'' Kellin wondered.

''Yeah, I rented us a hotel room near the restaurant, I thought it would be great to get away for a night. But hey don't move!'' I replied.

I got out of the limo and took a look at the restaurant. It really seemed fancy and expensive, but as I said, nothing is too expensive for Kellin. I walked to his side of the car and opened his door.

''Follow me please!'' I asked politely as I reached for his hand. He was speechless at the sight of the restaurant.

''Surprise!'' I exclaimed.

''Oh Vic, that is, that is way too much.'' He answered with his perfect smile on his face. ''We're really going to eat here?''

''Yeah, I want this night to be perfect.'' I replied. ''Come on, they must be waiting for us.''

We walked hand in hand in that fancy place. Everyone seems so rich. Every person in there are well dressed, girls look like princess and boys like princes. But I have the most beautiful of them all by my side. The waitor took us to our table that had an impressive view on the sea. I think I was even more happier than Kellin about all of this.

''This is so beautiful.'' I exlaimed as I took a seat at our table.

''You are beautiful.'' Kellin replied as he did the same. ''Haha yeah it is magical Vic, everything is so perfect, I can't believe you brought me here. My dad used to talk about this place, but he never brought me here. It's amazing being here, with you, with the love of my life.''

''All for you baby, order whatever you want.'' I pointed out.

''I think I'm going to take this dish I can't even pronounced that costs 200$.'' He teased.

''Well maybe not whatever you want haha.'' I said.

''You liar.'' He joked. His laugh is one of those contagious thing. It's so cute and well, so Kellin.

We both ordered our dish: I went for some classic lasagna and Kellin went for some pork and beef. We were both really having a good time. Everything was so perfect. That's what I thought...

''Kellin are you okay?'' I wondered as I noticed he was shaking.

''N-no Vic.'' He replied with difficulty.

''Babe what it wrong?'' I asked nervously. He didn't answer. He just grabbed his head between his hands and began shaking even more.

''HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' He yelled as he was crying.

''OMG Kellin!'' I yelled. People around were are looking at us, in shock.

''IT HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURTS!'' Kellin yelled.

''Someone call 911 please.'' I yelled as I started crying. ''Help us please.''

I saw a woman next to me looking for a phone and dialing 911. And me, I was in shock at the view of my boyfriend suffering. He kept yelling for a minute or two, until he felt to the ground, without saying another word, leaving me crying and screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a while, been busy with final exams and stuff :P so yeah, what do you think guys? :)