Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

One last hope

The ambulance got to the restaurant pretty quickly, but it seemed like it took forever. I couldn't remain calm, I was yelling and crying all over the place. Kellin was still laying on the ground when the ambulance got there. He didn't move a single part of his body. I was more than scared. He couldn't be dead, he just couldn't leave me already. People tried to keep me away from him. At first I fought back, but it didn't last long. I had no energy left, all of this felt like an horrible nightmare. But it was real. Lots of strangers and I were staring at my boyfriend laying on the ground. Nobody dared to touch him, nobody dared to check if his heart was still beating. We were just there, waiting. And me, I was praying to God not to take him already.

When help finally arrived, they ran straight to Kellin, not saying a single word to us. They just did their usual thing. How painful it was to see my boyfriend being taken away on that horrible stretcher. I couldn't move, I was just speechless. I tried to follow them, but I wasn't allowded to get in the vehicule. I was left there on my own, with my little hope and my tears. I kept praying to God, and tried to calm down. When I stopped shaking and crying all the tears of my body, I made my way to my car. They were still a few people in the restaurant who gave me their comfortings. Some of them offered me to drive me to the hospital, but I refused. I needed to be on my on, the only person I wanted was Kellin, and they took him away from me.

I didn't care about speed limits and laws. I drove over the limit not caring if the lights were red. I just wanted to get to the hospital as fast as possible. I tried to think positive, but it was just so hard. All I could think about was seeing Kellin suffering and yelling of pain. All I could see was him falling to the ground without any other word said. But I had hope, little but still. I hoped God would be good to me, I wished a miracle could happen. Why are good people always suffering? Kellin is such an incredible person, an angel. Why him? Why did he deserve all this shit? And yet, it's still my fault, I'm the one who pissed out that devilish ex of mine. Nothing of this would have happened if we hadn't met. I should be the one being closed to death, not him.

When I got to the hospital, I collapsed. I couldn't take anymore. I just fell to the ground in the middle of the place, crying, yelling, wanting all the pain to stop. Few nurses tried to calm me down, but I pushed them away. I even punched one of them, even though it wasn't my intentions. I wasn't being myself anymore. I wanted to escape this reality. They called the security, they tried to get me out of the building but I resisted.

''Don't take me. My-my boyfriend is in he-here.'' I yelled. ''I need him, they took him away. Take me to-to him please. I don't want him to die, it's all my fault. Please take me to him.''

The guards let go of my arms and brought a wheelchair.

''Sit.'' One of the man ordered. ''What's your eum, boyfriend's name? We'll take you to him.''

''His name is Kellin Quinn, but take me to Justin, he's the one who knows everything.'' I replied.

''Justin?'' They wondered.

''Dr.Hills you stupid.'' I answered harshly. ''Take me to freaking Dr.Hills.''

''Please remain polite Sir.'' One of the guys warned. ''I have no orders to receive from you, either you stay calm and let me take you to him, or you keep that freaking attitude of yours and you're out of here.''

''Take me to him please.'' I asked calmly. ''I need to know what happened to my baby, please.''

Nothing else needed to be said. A few minutes later, some random girl walked to me. She seemed way nicer than those bastards.

''Hey, I'm Julie.'' She introduced. ''I'm sorry about what happened to Kellin. I can't tell you what happened to him, but I'm so sorry for you. I'm taking you to Dr.Hills right now my dear.''

''Thanks Julie.'' I replied. ''You are nice, I'm Vic by the way.''

''Well Vic, all my prayers go to Kellin.'' She said as we began making our way in the hospital. ''I lost an important person in the past weeks, and I don't want it to happen to you. It's my biggest hope that your boyfriend will be okay.''

''I just, lo-love him so much.'' I pointed out as I started crying all over again. ''I don't want to lose him, I can't handle it. I just can't.''

''He'll be okay sweetie, everything is going to be okay.'' Julie said to comfort me.

''How do you know? You know nothing.'' I said harshly.

''I'm just trying to be positive here Vic, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad.'' She replied.

The rest of the short way to Dr. Hills was in silence. I closed my eyes and tried to do what Julie did: be positive. I kept my eyes closed and prayed.

''Dear, God.'' I whispered. ''I know I haven't been the nicest guy in the world since I was born, but please here my prayer. Please, don't take Kellin. He deserves to live more than anybody I have ever known. He doesn't need all of this. Please help him, for me, but mostly for him. You can't take him, please God help us.. Kellin is everything to me, he's my life. You take him, you take me with him. Please God...''

''Eum, I'm sorry to interrupt you in this important moment Vic, but we're here.'' Julie mentionned. ''I'll get Justin and be back in a few moments. Just wait here, it's going to be okay, just trust me.''

That was it. My nerves couldn't take anymore. That was the moment where I would finally know what would happen of my boyfriend and me. People always told me that being positive brings positive things. So I stayed on that wheelchair, with people around me and thought of all the good times we shared and it brought a light smile to my face. I visualised a positive scenario: Justin would come to me and tell me that Kellin is okay, that it was just a bad episode because of his problem and that it might happen again, but that he would survive. That was the scenario I was hoping would happen, and began thinking that it would happen. I took deep breaths and started feeling nervous when I saw Justin and Julie walked to me.

''I'm sorry Vic..'' Justin whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a short chapter, but you guys wanted an update so here it goes! hope you enjoyed me messing with your feelings.