Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Because I love you

Vic's P.O.V.
''Vic, baby, calm down, I'm here.'' I head Kellin's voice right next to me.

At first, I thought I was going insane; it couldn't be him, Kellin was between life and death, he has been taken away from me. When I opened my eyes, I realised all of this horror story was only just an horrible nightmare, the worst I've been experiencing. Kellin was still alive, he was still with me. I couldn't help myself but cry more than I was already crying. It was just too much to hold, the fear of losing him, a doctor telling me it was all over...just to find out, fortunately, that nothing was real. It took a second before Kellin hold me in his arms and I found comfort on his shoulder.

''What's wrong baby?'' Kellin wondered. ''Are you okay? Talk to me.''

''I-I just had the worst nightmare Kels.'' I hardly replied as tears kept falling as I explained everything to him. ''We were on a d-date for our two months anniversary and...you felt to the ground. You couldn't move and then you were taken to the hospital, and I was left there in the worst state ever. And then I got to the hospita and the doctor l told me you-you were d-dead. It felt so real Kels, I really thought you were dead and I could not handle that, not now, it was just horrible, I-I was so scared..''

Kellin gave me the comfort I desperately needed by planting his lips on mine. It felt real, Kellin was still alive, it was still the both of us. We were okay.

''I'm still here baby.'' He whispered. ''I'm not ready to go yet. Our time together is not over yet, it'll never however how far we get from each other''

''I love you Kellin.'' I said as my cries were fading. ''I hope that this isn't a dream and that my dream wasn't real life.''

Kellin gave me that cute smile meaning he had something in mind. In a second, he was pinching my ass.

''Ouch, that hurt babe.'' I say in a non-serious way.

''See, you felt it, this is real life.'' He replied. ''Don't worry about anything now, I'm okay, we are okay.''

I smile and couldn't stop myself from kissing him. I was so desperate for that kiss, I needed him. Kellin took no time in kissing me back, soon enough I was on top of him as our tongues danced perfectly together. I was focusing on the present and I pushed away the nightmare.

''Happy anniversary Vic.'' Kellin whispered as he broke the kiss, reaching for some air.

''Happy anniversay baby.'' I replied. ''You don't know how great it feels to be able to say it. So what do you want to do? My plan was to take you to the restaurant I dreamed about, but let's say I don't really want to go there.''

''Let's just keep it simple, let's hang around here, I'm sure we'll find a way to have fun.'' He teased.

''We'll see about that.'' I replied. I was about to kiss him again, but he put his hand on my chest to stop me. Why would he refuse a kiss?

''Hey, I'm gonna go take some fresh air, take a shower while I'm gone, you stink.'' Kellin joked.

''Yes mom.'' I added. ''See you soon babe.''

Kellin's P.O.V.

Did I really need some fresh air? Yeah. I wanted time on my own, to think. About everything, about Vic, about me, about us. I saw how hurt Vic was when he woke up from his nightmare. He was hurt because he thought I was dead. It wasn't real though, but soon or later, it will be. We both knew my life was coming to an end, we both knew I would have to go. All I could think of was how Vic will be devasted when I'm going to die. I saw him this morning, I've never seen someone so scared, so sad. I didn't want to cause this absolute hell to the greatest guy on the planet. How is going to react once I'm gone? Who is going to give him the comfort he needs? His happiness depends on me, all I'm going to give him is sadness. I could make sure it wouldn't happen.

I could break up with him. It woud cause him pain yeah, but soon enough he would hate me so bad and get over it and my death wouldn't matter to him anymore. I'd just be another sould back to heaven. He would keep on living the life he deserves without me, he would still be the happy angel I'm madly in love with him. On the other hand, breaking up with him is not what I want. Vic is my happiness, my strenght, my life. He's my reason to fight. He's my angel, my everything. He smiles, I smile. He suffers, I suffer more. I adore him in a way I never thought possible. I want what's best for him, for us. And because of that, I knew what I needed to do, even though I would be filled with regrets, sadness. I needed to do it for Vic.

I kept walking in the corridors, trying to figure out what I would say to him. It was harder than I thought. Because I didn't want it, not at all. The last thing I want is lose him, the only thing I want is him. But I can't have him, I will cause him too much pain. I took deep breaths and contained myself from crying a river. I made my way back to my room. it had to be done, now...I wished it was never.

I opened the door to my room and a clean and smiling Vic was waiting for me on the bed, dressed up in a perfect way, looking good as he always does. I made my way to him and grabbed his hand. He must have known something was wrong, his smile was no longer on his face.

''Vic, eum, we need to talk.'' I muttered hardly trying not to cry.

''Kels, what is wrong baby?'' He wondered. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, I wasn't able to say it, I couldn't say it.

''Baby talk to me!'' Vic mentionned. I took a deep breah, and let it all out.

''I want to break up.'' I whispered.

''You are terrible at jokes babe.'' Vic replied. I looked at him as I felt my eyes were being filled with tears.

''Wait, this ain't a joke?'' Vic wondered sadly.

''It's not a joke...'' I mentionned. And then it happened, the hardest thing to watch: Vic crying in front of me. My heart broke in million pieces, it hurt so freaking much.

''Why would you do this Kellin?'' He yelled. ''I love you more than everything, I thought that you loved me the same way. Why Kellin?'' He punched me in the chest, and it hurt. But I deserved it, I made a beautiful mess.

''I love you more than everything Vic, that's why I'm letting you go.'' I replied calmly. ''Causing you pain in the last thing I want, and I know that is what I will give you once I'll be gone.''

''Well you failed.'' He yelled. ''Can't you see how much pain you are causing me right now Victor? Can't you fucking see it? I gave you everything, we promised each other that we would never leave each other. You're just another liar.''

''Vic, I'm-'' I began.

''Don't tell me you are fucking sorry Kellin.'' Vic interrupted me. ''Don't waste your saliva, I know you are not. That's just a stupid excuse to break up with me, I should have known from the start that this was too good to be true. I hate you Kellin, I hate you.''

With those painful words, Vic stood up and left my room in a second. He was gone, I lost him. Hearing him say he hates me was painful, but that is what I wanted. This is what I needed to do, right? I was no longer sure about that, I couldn't see clear. I just lost the love of my life. I just lost the other half of me, my reason to fight. I just had to wait for my time to come, and the pain will go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello guys,

​I'm sorry I didn't update in a LONG LONG time, I've been through a lot. I'll be honest with you: I'm going through some kind of depression. Nothing is going the way I want, everything just sucks... So I'm sorry if I made you wait for so long and that the chapter is that short and not very good... I just don't want to let you down for those who love this fic. I'll keep updating, I don't know how many times a week/month... but chapters will be shorter... 'cause I just don't feel like this means something to me anymore. Yeah I love writing, but I don't know... So yeah, enjoy.​​​​