Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

The Way

Vic's P.O.V.

When I woke up that morning, pain flew away. It felt so good being back with Kellin although we've been apart just for one day. But it has been the worst day of my entire life. I couldn't accept it, I couldn't live without him. Though, we both needed to talk about everything that happened. I sure wanted to get back with him, call him my boyfriend again; feel his warmth and get those butterflies when he kisses me, but I lost par of the big trust I had towards him. He promised he would never hurt me, he swore he would never let me go.

Kellin was still sleeping when I got out of bed. I made the less noise possible and made my way to the bathroom. My own reflection scared me. I looked like a total mess, well, who would look good when being hungover and after attempting suicide. It was a picture of myself that I don't want to see ever again. I took a quick shower to wash away all of those bad memories so I could find the real me again. The feeling of the water on my fragile body relaxed me. Once I got out of the bathroom, I saw Kellin was sitting on the edge of my bed, hands on his face.

''Sorry I woke you up.'' I apologized.

I got no answer from him, but I saw he was shaking. I walk in his direction and sat next to him.

''Kels, you okay?'' I asked. Still I got no answer. I removed his hands from his face and I saw he was crying. It broke my heart to see him like that, it always does.

''Why are you crying Kels? What's wrong? Talk to me please.'' I begged.

Kellin took a deep breath and took my hands in his. He turned around to face me, showing a sad and painful expression.

''I feel so bad Vic.'' He whispered. '' I feel like a monster. All night I've been thinking about this. Look at what I've done to you yesterday. I made you want to kill yourself, I could never forgive myself for that. I-I never wanted this to happen. I-I thought I was doing a good thing, but I definitely wasn't. I'm sorry Vic, more than you can even imagine. I wish I could turn back time, so I wouldn't make that stupid mistake again. I put an end to the only thing that gives me strenght. You are the only one that supported me, that promised to stay until the end... and like an idiot I let you go. I regret it, I love you Victor Vincent Fuentes. And I would understand that you'd like to just stay friends. I broke that special connection we had, that enermous trust we had towards each other... a better love story than the fairytales...''
I let go of his hands and hugged him so tight. It was all I really needed to hear: seing how sorry he is, seing how he truly loves me.

''Don't speak in the past tense Kels.'' I replied. ''You are not a monster, don't every say that again. I undestand now. At first, I thought you were just really selfish for doing what you did, but now I get that you did it for me, for both of us. I was really angry at you, but more than that, I still loved you. I wanted to take my life away because your love was my life. But they always say that when two persons are made to be together, they find their way back to each other. God wanted us to be together. He sent you to save me. I-I regret what I did as well, it was selfish from me to attempt suicide, but you were the only person on my mind when I did it. Yes, those events weakened my trust towards you, but I know we'll find back what we shared in a matter of time, and it'll be stronger than it has ever been. I will always be there to support you, to love you. When I promised that I would be there until the end, it wasn't just some random words out of nowhere. I meant it. You'll never lose me Kells, you are my baby, my angel. And I love you more than sky and earth reunited. Let's just forget about everything that happened.''

''You-You still love me?'' He wondered.

''More than anything baby.'' I replied.

Kellin gave a small smile and I leaned in to kiss him. The kiss that was, at first, really soft and sweet, turned into a passionate one. Our tongues danced in perfect symphony just as the butterflies in my stomach. It felt so good. Kellin brought us down on the bed, with him on top of me. I tangled my fingers in his perfect dark but was stopped when he grabbed my wrists to pin them on the bed. I could feel the bulge in his tight jeans, and I had the same issue down there.

''You know that they say that make up sex is the best thing in the entire world.'' I teased as I broke the kiss.

''Let's experiment that theory then.'' Kellin replied.

I took Kellin's shirt off in no time and he did the same to me. His body is, I swear, the most perfect thing in the entire world. The feeling of his warm skin on mine is indescriptible. I placed soft kisses on his neck down to his chest. I took off his pants along with his boxers leaving fully exposed. How much I needed this right now. He gave me a look showing he shared my need. I took off my own clothes and reached for lube and a condom in my drawer. We couldn't wait any longer. I unwrapped the condom but Kellin took it off from my hands.

''Let me help you here.'' He teased. He put on the condom on my already hard friend along with the lube.

I entered 1 than 2 fingers in him, moving them in and out to prepare him as my lips find his.

''Stop the teasing here.'' He begged. '' I need you, I want you in me Vic, please.''

He didn't need to ask twice. I positionned myself and entered him slowly. He was still so tight, the feeling was still incredible.

''You okay?'' I wondered.

''Yes, go faster.'' He begged.

Our eyes were locked on each other, it was a perfect moments. His lips found mine once again, our tongues fighting for dominance. The kiss covered his sexy as fuck moans, making me smile.

''You feel so good Kells.'' I whispered. I hit harder inside of me, and he couldn't help but moan louder, just the way I like it.

''Oh my- fuck Vic.'' He groaned. ''Faster.''

''You like that uhhh?'' I teased.

''Yes, V-Vic, please do it again.'' He begged.

I hit the same spot all over again, the pleasure was getting higher and higher.

''Uhhhh fuck Kellin, this is amazing.'' I moaned.

''Fuck Vic. I'm close babe, don't stop.'' He groaned.

I wrapped my hand around his dick, grasping him tightly, and flicking my wrist faster than ever.

''Shit Kellin, I'm gonna uhhhh.'' I whispred.

''Fuck V-Vic'' He cried out coming in my hand.

''Shit Kellin!'' I groaned as I reached my climax a few seconds later, collapsing on the bed.

''Wow!'' I breathed heavily. ''That was amazing.''

''It truly was.'' Kellin replied. '' I guess your theroy is true.''

''I love you babe.'' I whispered as my lips found his. I just can't get enough of them.

''Ready for round two dear?'' He teased.

''No need to ask me love.'' I replied
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much action and the smut is HORRIBLE, sorry I can't write that hahaha. But I needed a short chapter before THE thing in the next one ;)