Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Yes or No?

Kellin's P.O.V.

Vic and I spent the rest of the day together. Both of us didn't want to leave each other's side. It felt so good being back to normal, to our old dirty habits. I still felt very bad for what I did, I guess I'll never be able to forgive myself. But knowing that Vic forgave me made me feel better, our love is too strong to be broken. We'll face the future together no matter what, we both knew what was going to happen, and we promised from the start to live it together. That's what I love the most about Vic; no matter what, he's always there for you. He's that special person you can call at 3 in the morning when you're feeling bad, he is my special someone. And I don't want to share. He's the other half of me, my soulmate. It's crazy when you think about it. I'm only 18 and I already met the love of my life, my one true love. Love can touch us one time, and last for a lifetime. That is what Vic is to me, my lifetime love. Since day 1, I knew it was him. Since that very first day I carried his suitcase to his room, since that very first day my eyes met with his, I knew he was the one.

That night, I invited Vic in a prestigious restaurant in town. Since he is always the one to take me on romantic dates and dinners, it was my turn to offer him something... and I had something in mind. We both prepared for this romantic night, and it took more time than it should have had, we kind of get carried away. It's not my fault, I can't resist him, mostly when water falls on his perfect tanned body. He's the sexiest thing alive and he is all mine. Once we were both ready and well dressed, we made our way to where our vehicule was waiting for us. I had planned the whole thing. I rented a beautiful carriage for the night.

''You're the most romantic person on Earth Kellin Quinn.'' Vic said as we took place in the carriage.

''Anything for you my love.'' I replied

Slowly, it took us to the restaurant in the most romantic ambiance it can be: classical music, white horses, petals of roses all over the seats. We barely paid attention to what was going on around us. We were in our own little world, a world of love. My lips barely left his during the whole ride, not caring if people we're watching us. This night was ours, not theirs. I felt so happy, like a young boy on his first date. My heart was beating very fast, I thought it was going to explode. After the hard moments we just went through, we both needed this moment. Yeah, tonight was going to be the most beautiful night ever. When we got to the restaurant, there was more than 50 people in queue. It's very popular restaurant.

''I guess everybody decided to come here tonight.'' Vic mentionned smiling.

''I guess so; but not everyone was as intelligent as me to get a reservation.'' I pointed out.

''Everybody should be more like you Kellin, you are such a model.'' He joked.

''Shut up love and follow me.'' I replied laughing.

We made our way past the queue and entered the restaurant. I've never seen such a fancy place before. Everybody is well-dressed, the furniture is perfectly clean and shiny, the ambiance is romantic and most of all, it smells so good. Our waitor leaded us to our table, which was the best of the whole restaurant. It was isolated from the rest of the other customers and it was near the violinist.

''I'll give you a few minutes to check the menu.'' The waitor said as he handled us the menu. ''Do you want anything to drink first?''

''Bring us two glasses of your best wine please.'' I demanded.

''Perfect, I'll be back in a few minutes.'' He replied.

My eyes sinked into Vic's. We communicated just by looking at each other. His smile made me melt, how can he be so perfect? We were lost in our own paradise, reality didn't exist anymore. It was just Vic and me, just us forever. I took his hands in mine, without breaking this perfect moment of silence, or what was left of it.

''Have you made your choice?'' The waitor asked as he placed the glasses on the table.

''Eumm, I-I will take the lobster.'' I replied randomly.

''Same for me.'' Vic answered.

''Good, two lobsters. It should be ready in 20 minutes. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.'' The waitor said as he left.

''Thank you.'' I replied.

''It would have been funny if there was no lobster on the menu.'' Vic pointed out.

''Haha, I just said the first thing that came up to my mind.'' I added.

''If you knew what is on my mind right now...'' Vic teased.

''So needy.'' I joked. ''That's why I love you so much.''

''Says the guy who can't resist jumping on me when I join him in the shower.'' He added.

''Don't blame me baby, I'm needy too. That's why we are perfect for each other.'' I mentionned.

''Are we really having this kind of conversation in one of the fanciest restaurant of the country?'' Vic wondered laughing.

''I guess so.'' I replied smiling.

''So, did you have a reason to bring me here tonight?'' Vic asked happily.

''No.'' I lied. '' I just wanted us to spend a beautiful night together, I wanted to do something nice for you since you're always the one to make up those kind of dates.''

''You're the best.'' He said.

''I know, I know.'' I joked. ''I'm King Kellin, and you are my queen.''

''Well it be better if you were the Queen. Kellin Quinn the Queen, see what I did there.'' Vic joked before laughing out loud.

''Ha-Ha-Ha. Never heard this one before.'' I replied sarcastically.

''You have to admit that it is funny!'' Vic mentionned.

''Oh yeah, so hilarious.'' I joked. I tried to figure out some jokes to make with his name, but I find none. Thanks lack of imagination.

The waitor brought us our meals a few minutes later. It was worth waiting. This lobster was the most delicious thing on Earth after the taste of Vic's lips. We kept talking about random stuff during the whole dinner. That's another thing I love about Vic. You can talk about anything without getting bored. Everything is so easy and simple with him. We stayed at the restaurant for a few hours, not seeing the time going by. Hours are like seconds when I'm with Vic. When it was about to close, our waitor brought us the note.

''230$ for two lobsters and some wine!!!'' I exclaimed. ''It's more expensive that I thought it would be!''

''Do you want me to pay my part?'' Vic offered.

''No,no,no!'' I replied. ''You always pay for me, I'll pay for you. You can refund me in nature, if you know what I mean.''

''Sounds like a deal to me baby.'' He teased.

''Can't wait.'' I added.

I paid the bill and led Vic and I to our carriage. This time, we got less carried away. We just hold hands and admired the town and the beautiful landscape that was offered to us. It is really beautiful at night, all those lights and the big round moon in the sky. I wish I could stay here forever with Kellin. I wish our paths never had to seperate. Once we got the hotel, Vic took me by the hand and walked faster.

''Wait!'' I said in the middle of the empty reception.

''Kels don't do this to me.'' Vic begged. ''I've been wanting you all night long, I can't wait any longer.''

''Do you remember this place?'' I asked.

''It's just the reception babe.'' He replied.

''It's more than that, think about it.'' I pointed.

''Oh yeah, it's the place where we first met!'' Vic exclaimed.

I brought my body nearer from his and took his hands in mine and took a deep breath:

''Yes, this is where we first met, where it all started. This is the place where, in a simple eye contact, I realised that you were the one for me. And I was right, you are the one for me, the only one. You're my one true love, my love of a lifetime. You are my sun, you light up my world like nobody else. In 18 years of life, a few months were spent with you. And those months are the best I ever had. You helped me who I am today, you always know how to make me feel better. I was a total mess before meeting you, I could not get over my sister's death, I only saw the bad things in life. Everything is different now. I smile. I am happy. And that's because of you. I know I told you a million times, but you are my hero, my guardian angel. I don't know what I would do without you Vic. You know me better than I know myself. You let me know like no one else that is is okay to be myself. You love me with my vices, just the way I am. And I adore you, I didn't think it was possible to love as much as I love you before we met. You're perfect. You're smart, respectuous, handsome, caring, gentle, generous...you're you. You are unic and I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I wish a miracle could happened to save me. Because I can't imagine my life without you. Here or up here, you'll always have my heart, you will always own it. It will forever be yours. No words can explain how I feel towards you. No words are strong enough to express how madly in love I am, how I would do anything for you. You are my soulmate, the other half of me. You're the part of me I've been searching for a long time, and now that I have you, I am never letting you go. We had our bad moments, but it only made us stronger. We've been through everything together. I'll never be thankful enough to have been that stranger who carried your suitcase or who showed you the right way to the restaurant, because it made me met someone I would died for. I would jump in front of a train for you, I would do anything. I would do anything to keep you next to me, feel your warm skin on mine. I would kill for one more kiss and one more hug, I just can't get enough. I will always love you, that's a promise I'm making right now, and that I did in the past. Alive or dead, you will always be the one, you'll always be my one true love.''

I took a deep breath and bent on my knee and reach out for the ring I've been hiding all night in my jacket. In front of me, Vic was crying and smiling.

''I know we're young, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even when death will seperate us, I will still love. Victor Vincent Fuentes, will you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?'' I asked.

''Yes Kellin! Of course I want to marry you.'' He replied happily.

I put the ring in his finger, it fit perfectly. I was the happiest person on the planet. I stood up and hug him tightly.

''I love you Vic.'' I whispered.

''I adore you my little fiancé!'He replied.

With that, our lips connected. Our fist kiss as an engaged couple, and certainly not the last one.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?