Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Swim my little angel

Vic's P.O.V.

A month passed since Kellin proposed to me. Since then, our relationship just got better and stronger and we've been the happiest boys on the planet. We didn't have any important fights, we just argued on cheesy things like who is the cutest and stuff. We haven't been able to leave each other's side, we were stick to each other. We couldn't get our hands (and lips) off of each other. I still can't believe Kellin's my fiancé and that we are going to get married. Every night when I go to sleep, I remember the beautiful words he said to me when he proposed, making me fall in love over again with him. I wanted to get married as soon as possible on the beach in Cuba, but Kellin wanted to wait until we both get back to California so our friends and families could attend. In the end, I agreed with him even though I just couldn't wait any longer to call him my husband. Who have thought that me, Vic Fuentes, would get married with the most incredible person on Earth? Who have guessed that what was in the beggining just a trip to mess around with my friends and my brother would turn into something totally different: meeting Kellin. I still remember how his gorgeous smile got me overwhelmed when we first met. I remember every single detail of that moment, I will always do. How can you forget love at first sight?

It was our last day in the resort before going back home: San Diego for me, Los Angeles for Kellin. We agreed on spending some time with our relatives and friends for a week before Kellin comes joining me in San Diego. Kellin hasn't seen his mother for a long time and I have to admit that no matter how incredible my vacations have been, I missed my family and friends. We had already packed up the previous night, so we would be ready to leave when the clock strikes 6:30 PM. But before that, I wanted this day to be perfect. Both our flights were at 11 PM, so we had the entire afternoon and a part of the evening to ourselves before heading to the airport. I had planned a suprise for Kellin for weeks, and that was the day it would happened. One night, when Kellin and I started dating, we talked about random such as our ambitions and dreams. One of his dreams never left my mind: he wanted to swim with dolphins. As girly as it may sounds, Kellin always dreamed of swimming with dolphins. His wish was finally going to come true. When we woke up that morning, I just urged Kellin to change into his bathing suit and a simple t-shirt. He was kind of grumpy, sleeping beauty doesn't like to be pressured in the morning. But I knew his attitude was going to change in no time. Since there was not the opportunity to swim with dolphins in our result, I contacted some guy in another place near us and told him everything about Kellin's story and dream. He said that we were welcome to show up whenever we wanted to and that he would make sure that my boyfriend see his dream come true.

''Vic, where are you taking me?'' Kellin asked as we got into the cab.

''I can't tell you!'' I replied.

''Another one of your surprises?'' He wondered happily

''Maybe!'' I answered with a wink. ''You know I can't resist surprising you, your reactions are always the best.''

''That's because you always plan the best things.'' Kellin pointed out. ''You are the perfect boyfriend, oh sorry, fiancé.''

''You are more perfect than me.'' I added. ''You're the synonym of perfection.''

''Don't start it babe, you know I always win at that cheesy game.'' He teased as he kissed me on the cheek.

''Yeah yeah, whatever.'' I replied smiling. ''Oh here we are!''

We got out of the cab and paid the driver. Next to me, Kellin had a confused look. He always have that look when he doesn't understand what is going on and I have to admit that it is freaking cute.

''What are doing in another resort?'' He asked.

''No questions, just follow me!'' I replied.

We entered the resort that was probably as luxuous as ours, maybe just a little bit smaller. We made our way to the reception desk. I was so excited about what was going to happen next, and most of all, Kellin didn't have a clue of it.

''Well, hello Sir. How may I help you today?'' The guy at the front desk asked me.

''Yeah, I have a special rendez-vous with Mr.Dawson, my name's Vic Fuentes and this is my fiancé Kellin.'' I replied.

''Oh Vic and Kellin, we were waiting for you!'' The man said happily. ''Welcome to our resort, Rian, eum, Mr Dawson, is waiting for you! Just go pass the pools and when you get on the beach, just turn left and you'll see Rian over with the dol-.''

''Okay I think I got it.'' I cut him not wanting him to ruin the surprise. ''Thanks.''

''You two have a good day!'' The man said.

''Close your eyes!'' I whispered in Kellin's ear. ''Just take my hand and follow me.''

''Anything for you bae, but you know that there is a beach in our resort right? We didn't have to come here to go swimming.'' He replied.

''I know, but this one is very special.'' I replied. Oh my, I was so excited, in a few minutes, Kellin's dream was going to come true.

I spotted a guy on the beach by the ''Dolphins' pool, swim with the dolphins (60$) Luckily, Rian was offering both Kellin and I that opportunity for free. We were now just a few feet away from it.

''Open your eyes in 5,4,3,2,1...'' I counted. ''Okay open them!!''

Kellin was speechless, and some tears were falling down his eyes. I guess they were tears of joys, and that just made me cry too. There is no better feeling than seeing the ones you love being happy.

''You, dolphins, you rembered...'' Kellin tried to speak. ''I-I don't what to say more than thank you so much and that you are the best person in the entire world. You are making a long-time wish come true right now Vic, this is totally the second best day of my life. I just can't explain how great this feels.''

''Anything for you sweetheart.'' I replied hugging him. ''But I'm curious, what was the best day of your life?''

''The day you accepted to marry me.'' He replied kissing me tenderly.

''Hey lovebirds, you coming or what?'' Rian said as we were really getting into the kiss.

''Of course we are, I just can't wait.'' Kellin replied as he took of his shirt. We both listened to Rian as he gave us the rules. We had a full hour to swim with the dolphins, it is really going to be magic.

''There are so many!!'' Kellin said happily as we got into the water. ''Hey little one! Hey big one!''

And for the next hour, Kellin realised his dream and I was more than happy to live it with him. His smile never left his face, so couldn't mine. We swam with the dolphins, took several pictures and even fed them. Even for me, it was one of the best moments of my entire trip here. It was simply amazing, the perfect to end a magic trip, the perfect to way to show my fiancé how much I love him.

---------------------------------------------

''I don't want to leave you Vic.'' Kellin said as both our flights got called.

''I don't want to leave you either babe.'' I replied. ''It's going to feel so weird not waking up with you by my side, not kissing and hugging you good morning. Everything is going to feel weird. But it's just a week right? I'll call you everyday, I'll text you every hour and I'll think about you every second. I'm going to miss you so much, but in one week, you'll find your way back to me, forever. And we'll get married and nothing will ever seperate us.''

''But death.'' Kellin muttered.

''Even death won't seperate us, because you'll always leave in my heart. Let's not think about this, I still think some miracle can happen, let's live one day at a time.'' I replied.

''Yeah you're right babe.'' Kellin said. ''I love you so much, so freaking much.''

We kissed and hugged one more time, not wanting to let go. A voice announcing once again our flights helped us to. We walked our seperate ways for the very first time in a long time, and I couldn't help myself but cry. It's just one week, what is it going to be when he'll be gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah a new update! do you like it?