Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

Congratulations

A limo was waiting for us outside the church to take us to the after-wedding party. I couldn't believe that I was officially married to the best human being on Earth. Me, Vic Fuentes, was Kellin Quinn's husband.

''We are married babe, I can't believe it!'' My husband said as we took place in the limo. ''You're officially mine.''

''I was yours, and I'll always be yours, as long as you promise to always be mine as well.'' I replied.

''The easiest promise I've ever made.'' Kellin replied.

The ride to the hotel was short. We spent the rest of it just kissing and hugging. When we reached our destination, all I wanted to do was make love to him. But I knew we couldn't. The problem wasn't the limo, the windows were tinted. We just couldn't be late for our party right? Kellin's hand rubbing my thigh wasn't helping me thinking the right way. It wouldn't stop getting higher and higher so I pushed it away before getting a problem down in my pants.

''Stop it Kells.'' I whispered. ''You know we can't do this right now, not when people are expecting us to show up any minute now.''

''I want you to make love to me.'' He replied as he kissed my soft spot. ''I just love you so much. Please baby.''

''I guess our guests can wait.'' I answered.

-------------------------------------------

A bit later, Kellin and I finally made our way in the hotel. We weren't looking as good as before, but you know what they say: sex before being on time at a party and looking top clean. Yeah, I just invented that, but it's still the absolute case, mostly in our case. Back to the party. We were met by chears and applause from our friends and families. Everything was perfect. The food was there, the DJ was ready to entertain the crowd, etc. But mostly, I had my husband by my side. Everybody came to congratulate us, hugging us.

''Congrats guys! Wish you the best.'' Tony said.

''You better take care of my big brother Kellin, I'm really happy for you two.'' Mike said.

''My Vic is not a baby anymore.'' My mon said with her eyes filled with tears. ''I'm happy you've found what makes you happy. I wish you and Kellin everything good. You look so good together. You may be married, but you'll always be my little baby.''

''I'm so happy to finally meet that one boy my Kellin wouldn't stop talking about.'' Kellin's mom said. ''Thanks for everything, I've never seen my baby boy that happy until he met you. Thanks for taking care of him, loving him the way he deserves to be loved. You're a good person Vic, and I'm glad life has put you on my boy's path. You two are meant to be together. The way you look at each other... that's what true love is.''

And it went on this way for a moment. Both Kellin and I were getting really emotional. It feels good seeing a bunch of people wishing you only the best. It's an amazing feeling. Everybody took place at their table. Kellin and I were about to sit when Mike and Jesse, Kellin's friend, grabbed us and leaded us to the stage. We sat on the two chairs in the middle of it, having no idea what was going on.

''Before we let you guys fill your bellies with the excellent food that has been prepared just for the occasion, both Jesse and I would like to say a few words about Kellin and Vic, the new married couple.'' Mike said.

''I've known Kellin since I was a little boy.'' Jesse said. '' We were neighbours and friends as long as I can remember. To me, Kellin was not just an ordinary friend. He was special. Once you get to know him well and once his timid side was gone, you found out that Kellin was a person that knows how to make you feel good. He is just nice to anyone. I always thought that Kellin deserves perfection in life. A guy as amazing as him deserves what's best. And that's when Vic comes in. I've never had the chance to meet him until today, but I did know a lot about him. And with the things I learned, I knew he was the perfection Kellin needed in his life. Those two are soulmates, 2 bodies, 1 soul. Seeing Kellin as happy as he is today, I know that I wasn't wrong. I wish you, Kellin and Vic, everything you can wish of. I hope your story will inspire all of us for a long time. Long live Kellin and Vic!''

''Long live Kellin and Vic!'' The crowd repeated.

''My turn now.'' Mike said as he took the mic from Jesse. ''Vic as always been my role model. As my older brother, he always inspired me. When I was little, I just wanted to be like him. He means so much to me that I can't help myself being protective with him. As his baby brother, I promise myself that I'd do myself to avoid him sadness. I've seen my brother at his highest and lowest. Well, I thought I saw him as his highest. But here, right now, is Vic Fuentes at his highest. The cause of it: his lovely husband I've had the chance to meet a few months ago. At first, I was a little leery towards Kellin. I didn't want my brother to get his hopes up and get broken hearted. But there was no need to be so leery. As the days went on, I saw in both their eyes and attitudes that it was true love. The kind of love everybody dreams to find. Vic found it. Kellin is the best thing that ever happened to Vic. Kellin, I'm proud to consider you as my brother. You're an amazing person. You two just deserves each other. Long live Vic and Kellin!''

''Long live Vic and Kellin!'' The crowd repeated.

''You may now eat, bon appétit!'' Mike mentionned.

Kellin and I stood up from our chairs and hugged the two amazing persons that just said amazing things about us.

''I love you Mikey, you're the best baby brother I could ever have.'' I whispered.

''Anything for you Vic! We'll always have each other.'' Mike replied.

''I'm starving!'' Kellin said as he broke the hug he gave to Jesse.

''Let's go eat then.'' I replied.

----------------------------------------------

The food was excellent. We all ate like kings and queens. At this point, the party was a success. I just coudln't leave Kellin's side. When everybody was done with their food, we pushed the tables to give us more space to dance. That's how Kellin and I spent the rest of the night: dancing, kissing, drinking, kissing, talking to people, kissing, eating a little more, kissing. We could have been in a cheap bar and the night would still have been perfect. Because I had Kellin with me, my husband, the love of my life.

It was now 9:00 PM and Kellin and I soon had to be gone to catch our plane. I had planned the perfect honeymoon behind Kellin's back. We would go to Hawaii for 2 weeks in a luxuous chalet I rented. Let's just say the money that was saved for my studies was no longer meant for that.

I grabbed Kellin's hand and leaded us to the stage.

''What are we doing?'' Kellin wondered quietly.

''Can I have everybody's attention?'' I demanded and the crowd went silent. ''Kellin and I would just like to thank all of you for showing up today. We thank you for accepting to be a part of the best days of our lives. But for now, Kellin and I have to say goodbye!''

''We're leaving already?'' Kellin asked.

''Yeah baby! You wouldn't want to miss the plane that will take us to Hawaii, would you?'' I replied.

''Hawaii? Really??'' Kellin wondered as the crowd clapped for us.

''Yes! I have planned a perfect honeymoon for you and me. 2 weeks in a beautiful and luxuous chalet, just you and me.'' I replied.

''I just love you so much.'' Kellin said.

''And I love you even more.'' I replied before kissing him tenderly.

''I smell a lot of gay sex.'' A drunken Mike yelled making everyone laugh.

''Shut up Mike!'' Kellin and I replied at the same time. See, just married and we already complete each other's sentences.

''Before we go, let's do the traditional throwing of the bouquet. Ladies please stand up!'' I said. ''Kellin's the honnours are all yours!''

I handed him the bouquet and we all counted to 3. At 3, Kellin threw the bouquet and every woman (and Jaime) rushed themselves to catch it.

''Yeah! I got it!'' Jaime yelled. ''Tony, I'll be waiting for that engagement ring anytime now. You know how much I love you.''

Jaime and Tony were officially a weird couple, but they fitted perfectly together. Maybe there would be an upcoming wedding once Kellin and I came back from our honeymoon.

''Thanks again everybody! See you all in 2 weeks.'' I said and grabbed Kellin's in my arms. We walked out of the room and of the hotel where a carriage with all of our suitcases was waiting for us.

''It's going to be two amazing weeks.'' I mentionned.

''Everything is amazing; as long as I'm with you.'' Kellin added as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Yeah, those two weeks were going to be interesting.