Status: Complete | Finished <3

Southern Love

We won't crash, will we?

Vic's P.o.v.

I'm speechless. Words can't even explain it. Let's just say the honeymoon was more than amazing. 2 weeks of swimming, Sex, cuddling, Sex, sleeping, Sex, walking down the beach, Sex, well you get it. Let's just say we couldn't get our hands off each other. You need to understand me, how could you want to take of your hands off Kellin? My perfect happy little husband. During those two weeks, not once we've been arguing, not once we've been mad at each other, it was only pure love, love at its best. I can't explain properly how I was feeling deep inside of me. On a scale of happiness from 0 to 10, I was a 4 gazillion. It's quite hard to make a top 3 of my favorite moments of the honeymoon but I'll give it a go. In third place, I would say that time we went to this fancy restaurant and we ended up making love in the bathroom and being kicked out of the place. Stupid hormones. In second place, it would probably be when we first got there. The second we walked passed the door, we were already making out heavily leaving to non religious things, well it's perfectly normal to have sex after a wedding. And in first place, I would say that one time Kellin and I went skinny dipping after a long moment of passionate sex.

-----A few days before------

''Round 3?'' I asked as my breathing went back to normal.

''Hell no.'' Kellin replied. ''I'm exhausted you sex God.''

''Please babe, please!!!'' I pleaded.

''Nop.'' He replied smiling.

''But baaaaabe.'' I added kissing him on the neck. I know he can't resist that.

''No is no baby, but I have another idea.'' Kellin said.

''Which is?'' I wondered.

''Let's go skinny-dipping!!'' He proposed.

''Mhhm great idea here babe.'' I agreed.

''Last one in the water's a llama!'' He called out, already running out of the house, naked.

''Not fair you're cheating!'' I complained, running after him.

''Sorry not sorry!'' He teased. He stopped running just before reaching the ocean, turning around, looking at me.

''Together. That way none of us we'll be a llama, and I'm no winner if I don't have you by my side. I'm a loser if I lose you.'' He proposed, grabbing my hand. Ain't he perfect? Yes he is.

So we walked, hand in hand, in the not so hot water. The view was beautiful. It was almost a full-moon. There were dozens of bright stars in the sky, the ocean was calm. It's like it was just Kellin and I, that the time had stopped. It was romantic, and perfect. We just stood there, fooling around a little bit, before simply cuddling and kissing, still feeling those butterflies at the simple touch of his skin on mine.

''I love you Kellin Quinn, I love you, I love you.'' I said quietly. '' More than words can even explain. You're my perfect little husband, all mine, forever.''

''I love you even more Vic Fuentes.'' My husband replied. ''You are perfect to me. I wish I could marry you again, evey single day, just to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me.''

The kiss went from a delicate and tender one to a passionate and heavy makeout session. My hands went from his waist to his butt, his tangled in my hair. I love when he does this to me. After being together for a long time now, we perfectly know what the other one likes, adores, and what he can't resist. I broke the kiss and once again kiss Kellin's neck.

''You win.'' Kellin said, breathing heavily.

''I win...?'' I wondered, but knowing exactly where this was going.

''Round 3, now.'' He said seductively.

''I always win Kellin Quinn, I always win.'' I teased.

-----Back to Present-----

But now, we had to go back to reality in San Diego. Although we both really wanted to stay in Hawaii, we knew we couldn't. And I guess staying for too long wouldn't have made the honeymoon as amazing and meaningful as it should have been. Gladly, two weeks was the perfect amount of time. We were sitting in the plane that would take us back to our house, well my parents' house, but it's been decided that Kellin would stay with us until him and I found a place just for us. No need to say that it was our first priority to find an apartment. It's a little akward for a married couple to be staying at one of the parents' house.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking'' The pilot said. ''We would like to welcome you onboard this American Airline flight in destination of San Diego. Flight duration is around 4 hours and 10 minutes and we are expecting a fairly smooth flight today. We should be landing around midnight. Once again we thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope you enjoy your flight''

''I really don't want to live Hawaii.'' Kellin mentionned as the plane started moving. ''I don't want this to end.''

''It will never end, we'll always have the memories in our heart and head.'' I replied. ''We'll find our own Hawaii, our forever.''

''I love you so much.'' Kellin said, kissing me tenderly.

''I love you too, husband.'' I replied. I'm just so in love with this word, and with the guy wearing this name.

Not much else was said during the flight. Kellin and I just felt asleep, head against head, holding hands. Like in the movies. The notebook can hide now, Kellin and Vic's story is better. What we have is real, we'll never stop loving each other. Everything was going well until Kellin woke up all of a sudden, breathing heavily, waking me up as well. He ran to the washroom, probably to go pee or something. That is something is sometimes do. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee. But 5 minutes later, Kellin wasn't back at his seat. I started worrying a little, but I relaxed thinking he might be going for a number two. But when five others minutes passed, I didn't hesitate to check up on him and made my way to the washroom.

''Kellin?'' I called. I got no answer.

''Babe?'' I called while knocking on the door. No answer.

''Fuck.'' I spoke quietly to myself. I hit the locked door with my foot thrice before it broke.

''OH MY GOD!'' I yelled, gaining a few concerned look from the people in the plane. I saw what I never wanted to see again. Kellin was unconscious, barely breathing, covered with his own vomit. I know I should have yelled for help, but all I could do was cry loudly, and collapsed in tears, next to my husband, miles away from the nearest hospital. I could hear people around screaming and trying to help us, but everything was wrong. Kellin being my everything, everything was wrong.