Status: Active

Avenged Set to Kill

Violent Kiss

I wish you would come to me. I can't walk all night. I need you right now. I can't survive without you.

"I can't keep pacing."
"I need your blood tonight."

I want to come to you but you're so far away. I know you're far away but I'm so weak without you.

"You're so far from me."
"And I'm so weak inside."

Come to me so I can show you what it's like. When the moon is full we'll hunt together.

"Come fly to me I'll show you what it's like."
"When the full moon shines."
"We'll stop hearts together."

When our lips are joined I feel so alive yet dead at the same time. Regardless you bring life racing through me like warm milk. I savor the moment.

"When we're conjoined at the lips."
"I feel alive I feel undead."
"Pumping new life through these veins."
"Holding onto the finest thread."

It'll hurt at first but if you'll just hold my hand and don't let go of it the pain will pass you quickly. The feeling will be gently at first then it will be painful.

"Take my hand grip it tightly (Don't let go)"
"I promise pain will pass you silently, silently."
Take my hand grip it tightly (Don't let go)"
"With your neck I'll kiss you violently, violently."

Kissing my lips will leave you empty and dead within. I know this but you'll still need me. Since you want to be together regardless I'm fully committed to you. Come to me I'll show you when the moon rises we'll be unstoppable.

"To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight."
"You'll need my blood."
"And I'll devote my life."
"Come fly to me I'll show you what it's like."
"When the full moon shines."
"We'll stop hearts together."

This is just like me to seek affection from you my second life. Come closer to me and I'll see how it goes.

"It's just like me to attach affection to a second chance."
"So pull me any closer and I can tell you how it ends."

We know how this will end. Hold my hand and don't release it. The pain will be gone soon enough. What will start as a tender kiss will become unbearable pain in your neck.

"Take my hand grip it tightly (Don't let go)"
"I promise pain will pass you silently, silently."
"Take my hand grip it tightly (Don't let go"
"With your neck I'll kiss you violently, violently."

I know I should stay away from you before my mortal life is gone.

"Pull away from this embrace before it's too late."
"Pull away from this embrace before."

You take my hand intertwining our fingers together. The discomfort and pain will be gone soon enough love. Giving your neck a sweet kiss I quickly sink my fangs into your neck.

"Take my hand grip tightly."
"I promise pain will pass you silently."
"Take my hand grip it tightly."
"With your neck I'll kiss you violently, violently."

Your warm blood rages through my veins. I feel your grip loosen and weaken. I must stop but I can't.

"Pull away from this embrace before, before it's too late."

I managed to stop licking my lips. Gashing my wrist I allow my blood to go down your throat. You weakly swallow before grabbing my wrist drinking more. I moaned you finally stop. And pull me to you sharing a blood soaked kiss.