Status: Active

Avenged Set to Kill

The World Outside

"Wear this." He said handing me a lingerie piece.

I looked at it with disgust. "No." I said.

"What was that?" He said anger rising in his voice.

"I'm not gonna do it." I said throwing it down to the ground. "You're gonna listen to me and hear what I have to say."

"You will do what I say when I say it." His anger rising even more.

"Not anymore." I said with courage I didn't know I had. "I'm tired of you using me, I'm tired of being your little toy and all the other shit you've done and made me do." "No more!"

"Baby I'm sorry." He said using that voice that used to make me weak in the knees.

"No you're not!" I yelled. "You're never sorry and you'll never be!"
"Nothing you say can make this better or okay."

"Isn't this nice?"
"My own worst enemy taking control of things."
"Now is the time this is the melody, this is the symphony."
"Now hear my cry there's no words beneath."
"There's no in between there's no alibi to make this right."
"No behind the scenes everything you see what you get."

"Why are you fighting this now?" He asked calmly. "Is the world you've never seen of witness changing you?"

"It is." I said tears filling my eyes. "It's changing me into the thing I'm most scared of." "A monster."

"And I can't find anything or anyone to find comfort in." I said. "But I know I have to this cause they aren't patient." I said looking through the curtain.

"Don't fight the world outside."
"Is changing me, changing me."
"To whom I'm afraid of."
"I can't confide in anything."
"The crowd will not rest tonight."

"Look at me again." I said. "You might still fail to see me."

He looked at me closely.

"Look through my eyes." I said. "And maybe just maybe the person I used to be is within."

"If you look twice."
"The second time you might fail to recognize."
"Look through my eyes."
"Maybe a part of me the old me is left inside."

I wish you just listen to me. You try to apologize again and again but nothing I repeat nothing can make this better. And everything you and those people waiting are what you will be getting and seeing from now on.

"Now hear my cry there's no words beneath."
"There's no words between there's no alibi to make this right."
"No behind the scenes everything you see what you get."

All the corruption, deception, sins, and evil there is, is changing me into what I feared the most a monster. I can't find anyone to tell my problems too. But I can't dwell on them cause they are waiting for me.

"Don't fight the world outside."
"Is changing me, changing me to whom I'm afraid of."
"I can't confide in anything."
"The crowd will not rest tonight, the crowd will not rest tonight."

I finally have the chance to continue this life or create a new one without you in it. But I must hurry and make my decision as I put on my makeup. I have only a couple of hours. I want to leave but I still can't really see the light. I have an opportunity to change but its still dim.

"Finally I can hold the key but the clock is still ticking."
"Clock is still ticking."
"I can't see."
"What does all this mean when the lock is still missing, lock is still missing."

As I get in line it's still not too late the door is still open for me to walk out. As I think it over I admit I can't find my way."

"Finally I can hold the key but the clock is still ticking, clock is still ticking."
"I can't see."
"What does all this mean when the lock is still missing?"

I take a deep breath as it nears my turn. I've been completely corrupted by you and the world into this life. I watch as the men look lustfully at the women. I want to go home to my parents but I know they won't hear me out cause of what I've become. I sighed as it's my time to go out.

"The world outside."
"Is changing me, changing me to whom I'm afraid of."
"I can't confide in anything."
"The crowd will not rest tonight."

I walk outside the lights blinding me. Squinting against the bright lights. I began my rountine. After a while a man gesture me over asking for some private time. I nod but inside I was screaming. How the world has changed me into this disgraceful person.

"The world outside."
"Is changing me, changing me to whom I'm afraid of."
"I can't confide in anything."
"The crowd will not rest tonight."

Finally the man is done with me. Dressing himself and throwing money at me. I sighed taking the money and looking at myself in the mirror. I'm disgusted with what I see. I quickly dry my eyes cause there's more customers waiting.