Status: Active

Avenged Set to Kill

Give You My All

"You look so beautiful." My mom said as she zipped up my dress.

"Thank you." I said smiling in the mirror.

"Now sit so I can finish your hair." She said.

As she curled my hair I closed my eyes remembering how it all came to this day. I remembered the night you save my life.

The glass from the mirror was shattered all around me. In my palm was a big bloody glass shard. As I lay there dying you burst through the door.

I remember your face all broken looking at the gashes in my arms. Cradling me gently you took me in your arms cutting yourself on the glass around me. You held me under the hot running water and managed to revive me. Taking me to the hospital you never left my side.

"Glass hailed from the sky that night."
"I couldn't hide to save my life."
"Standing drenched in open wounds."
"You took my hand and pulled me through."

After everything we've been through together I'm ready to be yours forever. As I finish my makeup I know I'm now ready to be fully commited to you. I closed my eyes thinking about how you kissed me while I was still recovering in the hospital.

Your lips and kiss so soft, gentle, and tender perfectly fit mine. Your kiss took away all the pain I felt.

"I want to give you everything."
"I'll give you my all because you saved me."
"You gave me your lips a gentle kiss."
"The medicine to cure my pain."

As mom helped me with the veil she started crying.

"Mom don't cry." I said hugging her.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I'm just so happy you're about to marry this man who's done so much for you." "This man who saved your life."

I smiled then dad came in. "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks dad." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"You ready?" He asked holding out his arm.

I nodded and took it and we slowly walked out. I see you through the veil. You give me that smile that makes me melt. I returned it.

As we get closer to you another memory comes. I remember after getting out everytime I heard glass shatter it would bring that awful night back. The night you almost lost me. I would cry covering my ears cause the sound was unbearable for me. You would cradle me in your arms and start singing to me. Your voice made it all go away. You're beautiful inside and out and everything I've ever wanted.

"Listen to all this glass shatter."
"It pierced my ears and made them bleed."
"Now it sounds so beautiful cause you're beautiful."

We finally get to you. My dad patting your arm. We turn toward the minister as he begans. It's time for us to recite our vows. We turn facing each other and take each others hands.

"Anna Elizabeth Connor I love you with every fiber of my being." "I want to spend the rest of our days together and I remember how much we've been through together." "We've been through hard times but overcome them together." "And we'll overcome each hardship of life together." "I love you." He said.

"Johnathan Lewis Seward I love you more than I can say." "I'm so blessed and grateful to have you in my life." "I remember the night you saved my life which made me love you even more." "You took away all the bad things I was feeling." "You were the cure to my sickness." "I'm ready to become your wife."

"I want to give you everything."
"I'll give you my all because you saved me."
"You gave key our lips a gentle kiss."
"The medicine to cure my pain."

"Do we have the rings?" The minister asked.

My little sister Emma came forward. I reached down buying her and taking the ring. He took the other giving her a kiss on the cheek she giggled and step back.

I took Johnnys hand placing the ring on his finger. He took mine placing it on my finger giving my hand a gentle squeeze. We held each others hands again.

"Do you Johnathan Lewis Seward take this woman as your lawful wedded wife in sickness and health till death do you part?" He asked.

"I do." Johnny said smiling.

"And do you Anna Elizabeth Connor take this man to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness and health till death do you part?" He asked.

Tears formed at the corners of my eyes. "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." He said.

Johnny lifted the veil and gently cupping my face kissed me. My arms went around his neck as everyone cheered and applauded.

"I want to give you everything."
"I'll give you my all because you saved me."
"You gave me your lips a gentle kiss."
"The medicine to cure my pain."

We slowly pulled away as everyone continued to applaud. Staring into each others eyes.

"I love you Anna Elizabeth Seward." He said.

"I love you Johnathan Lewis Seward." I said kissing him again.