Status: One shot that was sweet <3

Just One Sip

Just One Sip.

I woke up to the loud horn I called an alarm. I had rolle off my bed cause the noise scared the shit out of me. I fought my way out of the covers and grogily dragged myself to my closet where I found a plain red tee shirt and some black ripped jeans. I threw on my black and red doc martens, and walked to the restroom. I dragged my fingers through my messy black hair and shook it to make it even messier on purpose, because face it if it looked like its ment to be messy its not even a hassle. I shoved my tooth brush in my mouth and brushed my teeth. I pulled out my make up back and quickly slapped on some eyeliner and red eyeshadow over my old make up to make it look fresh. Then I headed out. I pulled on my leather jacket and scarf because the wind chill outside was horrific. It was a typical winter day in the busy streets of Austin Texas. Traffic was going on per usual, and homeless people roamed the streets. I pushed the door to my apartment building open and headed to a local coffee shop that was three blocks from my apartment. I took a deep breath and shivered as a bone chilling wind pierced my skin, and I saw my breath in the air. " son of a bitch its freezing balls!" I exclaimed and hurried to the coffee shop. Longing for the familiar taste I know all to well and love, scratch that, more like obsess over. Pretty soon the familiar patio to the cafe came into view, but it was empty which doesnt surprise me cause who the hell would want to be outside in this Fucking weather? I sure as hell wouldnt. I finally pulled open the familiar glass door and the bells chimed signalling my entrance. I inhaled deeply the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. My nose was pink I could tell and my fingers were frozen so I couldn't wait until I had a mug full of the caffinated goodness. The cashier looked at me with her soft eyes and before I could say any thing she asked, "do you want the regular?" I nodded my head quickly and she went straight to work. In a few minutes my beverage was waiting on the counter for me. A nice giant cup full of black coffee with just one packet of sugar and one pump of pumpkin spice creamer. I put my hand to my back pocket but the cashier stopped me. "You've been coming here for as long as I can remember from now on your drinks will be on the house!" She smiled warmly. I shook my head, " No no I can't do this." I tried to refuse her offer but she wouldn't budge "No, no I insist! Now go on!" She said I gave her a warn hug and headed off. Before I left the shop I yelled a thank you then walked to no where in particular. It was a good day to walk around the city and think and that's what i did, but this time with my warm love in my hands. I took a huge gulp senging my tougue but I didn't care. I was lost in my own thoughts when out of no where a Guy stops in from of me and smiled showing white teeth. His hair was black and messing and he had sunglasses that covered his eyes. His pale skin was painted a light pink and his pointed nose was a deeper chrimson where the wind nipped it. I looked at him confused and he chucked lightly. It was the most different chuckle I've ever heard and it stuck to me. "Hi?" I said sounding more like a question. He full blown laughted and it was beautiful. " Hey, can I have a sip of that. I'm decafinated!" I looked at his gloved finger and it pointed to my precious. I looked at him and back at my beloved coffee, and then he did the unthinkable. He reached down and put his hand around my hand and took the coffee and chugged it down. I pouted like a child that just got books on Christmas and he poked my cheek. "Look alive sunshine," He laughted obviously at my reaction to his action. " Come with me, ill get you another one." He said dragging me with him. I couldn't help but notice how perfectly his hand fit in mine. I stared at this mysterious ravenhaired boy. He litterally came out of now where and whisked me away but for some odd reason I feel as if I could trust him. He'd turn his head to look at me with a huge grin ever so often and I seemed to have his features burned into my mind every single time. He came to an abrupt stop "Here we are, my favorite coffee shop in the world." He said awestruck and revealed my all too familiar cafe. I smiled widely, " this is MY favorite coffee shop." He his raised his eyebrows, "Really?" I noodded and pulled open the glass door. The entrance chimed and I saw the familiar cashier again "Back so soon?" She laughed I rolled my eYes and pointed at raven haired Guy and he gave me a heart melting lopsided grin "HE randomly came up to me and stole my drink!" I said pointedly. The Guy laughed " But I took her here to buy another one like a gentalmen." He tried to defend himself. " Alright Gerard enough with that you coffee thief! Ill get the usual for both of you." She replied like a close friend. The Gerard Guy led me to a both and sat me down then squeezed right next to me. Still keeping a firm grip on my hand. I looks down at our conjoined hands and smiled 'His hands are soft.' I told myself. "So err what's the name of the fair maiden that so willingly gave her coffee to a man in need?" He questioned in an English accent." Willingly? And The name is Lierah (Lah-ear-ah) !" I giggled "Lovely name, I am your Prince Gerard." He puffed his chest out and we busted out laughing like madmen. Gerard took off his glasses revealing mesmerizing honey colored eyes with green and brown flecks sprinkled perfectly, nd dark thick eyelashes outlining his eyes. I stared at him for a while until I heard the clank of our beverages being set on the table. His features were beautiful and perfect yet oddly familiar. Gerard smiled at me and reached for my drink and drank it. I frowned at him aging and he put his finger on the tip of my nose. "Try mine, yours is too delicious!" I reached over and grabbed his and holy fuck was it amazing. It tasted of coffee and girl scout cookie thin mints. It was literally sex in my mouth. I Let out a moan and Gerard spit out his coffee and laughed. "You're something different I swear!" He choked in between laughs and I smiled warmly at him. Out of now where he suddenly stopped and looked at me seriously. I looked around to see what changed his expression so quickly but nothing out of the ordinary was there. I turned back to face him and his hand immediately cupped my face. His soft skin sent a shock through me. "You're beautiful you know." He whispered. My breath hitched "and you're perfect." He continued while lining his finger around my face. " when I saw you in the street alone today I knew I needed to meet you. So, I did." He smiled lightly as he finished. " Today has been the best day of my life and the happiest." He admitted embarrassed. I gently lifted his chin to look at his perfect face again. He leaned in and I leaned in. When our lips finally collided it felt as if that's were they were ment to be. The passion emitting from our kiss was incredible. I could feel what he felt through it and I'm pretty sure he felt what I was feeling. We soon released in desperate need of air and he smiled at me and I smiled at him. " This is crazy but I think I love you." He stuttered. " I love you too." I softly replied. He wrapped his arms around me and held me in a tight embrace. "I'll never leave you, you're stuck with me forever." He whispered into my ear causing butterflies to basically mosh in my stomach. " Forever." I agreed and held him tighter. Just. to think my whole world changed with just one sip.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it c: toodaloo xoxox
P.S Sorry if things are misspelled I wrote this on my phone and didn't do any editing.