Status: Hope you enjoy there might be a sequel if you want! Enjoy

Fight For What You Have

~Chapter 2: Decisions and Fight #1~

They charge into my door and lay Keaton on the dining room table.
“What happened?!” I ask worried.
“A guy, in a black suit, with black gloves, sunglasses, and a knife. He stabbed me at my house I was at home alone.” Keaton says struggling a little bit.
“Where did he stab you at?” I ask.
“My stomach, please Rhian help.” He pleads. I run up stairs to my room, I put on my black outfit, put my bow with my arrows on my back, and Matt’s knife into my boot. I put on black eyeliner, and braid my hair. I grab the rubbing alcohol, a few cotton swabs, and some gauze. I go downstairs and clean Keaton’s wound, patch him up and then there’s kicking on my front door. 5 guys come barging in and they all go for the guys all except Keaton. Their all in black they stab them and come for me. I pull out my bow shoot 3 and fight the other 3 off then one gets up and says, “Good luck finding the murderer of your family Rhian.” With that he gets up his buddies and walks out of the house.
I grab out more gauze clean up the guys wounds and patch them up.
Breathing heavily I say, “You guys you have to come with me you have to because it’s not safe here for you. It’s just not. We leave tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short