Posse From London

Chapter 1

Sara and Iris both went their separate ways as they began attracting themselves to Cole and Charlie as if they were magnets.

Sara strutted her stuff over to Cole, while Iris, on the other hand, stumbled over to Charlie. Sara stood a few feet away from Cole and being the complete and utter stalker she had been when she was around him -- felt fully entranced by his movements as he pulled out from its case, a guitar.

Meanwhile, Iris had spotted Charlie's drumsticks and hid them behind her back, she waved them at Charlie as if he were a fly and the drumsticks were the flyswatter. They suddenly slipped from her hands and hit his head, almost like his head was the red circle in the dead center of a dartboard and they were the darts aiming for that center.

"What was that for?" Charlie asked as he turned around -- only to see Iris. His tone immediately dropping, "Oh, I thought you were Chase." he smiled softly.

Cole sat down with his guitar and began plucking a few notes, as if his fingers were chickens poking their beaks at chicken feed, he quickly took notice of Sara, who had been watching his every move. He smiled just a little smile at first, but it gradually grew, pressing his rosy cheeks upwards, slowly revealing his teeth, they glistened like a flawless, pearl necklace.

As the smile reached his eyes, they crinkled at the corners and brightened, "Oh, I didn't see you there." his voice cracked partially, since he had a sore throat.

"Oh," Sara's chuckling fluttered through the air, the sound, soft and sweet, like a melody. Her voice was hard to describe: it was warm and flowed like smooth, hot chocolate. Everyone seemed soothed when she would speak, but as soon as she would grow angry, that hot chocolate would freeze and her voice would become like ice -- cold and hard -- and her eyes seconded the notion. When she was sad, it became a cool waterfall in the middle of nowhere; alone and small.

Cole resumed strumming the six strings of his guitar. He closed his eyes calmly and imagined himself standing on stage. Sara listened to the angelic sound of his voice and, she too, slowly closed her eyes. Her eyes were now trapped inside of her eyelids like a prisoner. Cole snapped out of the distraction and stopped playing his guitar. Sara's eyes quickly flung wide open and her mind didn't have the proper words to describe the disappointment in her life so she quickly pushed the thought away and began to speak, "Your music is like listening to a freaking harp in Heaven." she said, radiantly.

Cole knew how enthusiastic Sara could be; they had been neighbors for their entire lives. Cole smiled to himself and winked to her, "Thanks."

Iris led Charlie to a drum set and he followed obediently, like a well-trained dog. "Time to practice!" she exclaimed, practically ordering him to do so, though Charlie didn't mind her bossing him around; he kind of found it attractive, especially from Iris.

He took his seat in the round stool and pounded on the drums, startling Iris. Iris admired him as he continued to beat upon the loud instruments, she enjoyed watching him play.

Cole carefully put his guitar back into its case as if it was his queen lying her fragile head down upon velvety, plush pillows. Sara bounced around anxiously as Cole propped the encased guitar against the wall and clapped his hands together. "Wanna go get a bite to eat?" he asked with a grin.

Sara put a hand to her heart, as if the National Anthem were playing, "I thought you would never ask." she gasped.

"Yes!" he affirmed, quickly grabbing hold of her hand, he lead her out, racing their way out into the parking lot and cruised their way down to a local burger joint.

Charlie wiped the sweat from his brow and flipped his hair, fixing it to the side. Iris made her way behind him and snaked her arms around his tattooed chest. He felt her ice-cold arms around him and shivered. He turned his face to her's and pecked her cheek with his lips. She bit her lip, a little nervous, she wasn't used to his touch just yet. Iris let go and pulled a chair out in front of him. She covered her ears as if her hands were earmuffs, protecting them from the eardrum-bursting noise that rhythmically erupted from Charlie's drum set.