Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Lying

Image


I couldn't believe she had actually slapped me across the face. My cheek hurt like hell, reminding me how cold she could be when she was furious. The fact she had been lying to me this whole time didn't seem to hurt her at all; it was just me. She lied as easily as she changed clothes while leaving the messy sheets with his smell there... on our bed.

''You of all people should know why I have no other choice than to do this, and what I'm trying to hold onto.'' It was true. I knew that much, but it was because I knew that I tried to make her stop.

I know about those nights that you can't fall asleep for no reason... when you are left all alone with nothing more than a cigarette which is the only thing burning for you. I know about the emptiness that you can't escape. It eats away at you, making you feel like you are all alone in this whole world and no one will ever be there for you, and you feel like you are done. Just that, done!

Even so, I still thought I had myself and I gave that to her fully. I guess myself, wasn't enough now, was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new idea that just came on mind.
What do you think? Keep or kill?

Edited by Kayla.

Till later,
~Marian.