Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Hospital

Image


At the entrance of the Pamakaristos hospital stood Morgan, a petite blonde girl with baby blue eyes. She looked almost like a doll. She was a striper for those rich assholes that liked her type too much to just. What could be more erotic than a doll acting all lustful and inviting ? Sick! They were sick. But at least based on contract they never touched her and the pay was high. Helen took care of her girls as preciously as we did.

‘’Morgan, how is she?’’ Helen stood beside her lighting up a cigarrete.

Morgan had a pained expression on her face. Thinking again what she had witnessed she replied, ‘’she was doubling over in pain saying her lower half was twisting inside. Her vision become blurry and she went into a shock before they doctors came in and asked me to walk out. Now she’s sleeping.’’

‘’How was she when she was brought to the hospital?’’ I asked.

‘’She came to my house,’’ she started ‘’not wearing shoes and her clothes were torn. She was obviously in so much pain, bleeding between her feet and you could see the blood over her feet.’’ She shook her head as if it would help her forget what she had witnessed. ‘’I carried her to my brother’s car and quickly brought her here. Her pains were getting worse and she was losing too much blood. She lost consciousness and I was afraid for the worst. I couldn’t wait for an ambulance, I was too afraid when I saw her like that.” Morgan said.

‘’You did well.’’ Helen said patting her head.

‘’Is she still sleeping?’’ I asked. I wanted to see her, though I knew she wouldn’t want to talk about it. The police wouldn’t help her either. I mean, in this shitty world we live in everything is possible if you have money.

‘’Yes.’’ She replied to me before she turned to Helen, ‘’I’ve been thinking of ways to get away from the police.’’

‘’I forgot about that. I was too occupied thinking of how to pay back the assholes who raped my girl.’’ Helen was furious and sad and I didn’t realize how awful she felt until I saw her breaking down. A tear run down her eye but she was quick to wipe it away and regain her composure.

‘’The hospital will call them, no doubt. It’s obvious she was raped, not to say gang banged, but I’m pretty sure that what Nina needs now is a safe home when she feels better and friendly faces so I will take her under my wing if that’s okay with you.’’ Morgan had thought of what we weren’t capable of thinking at the moment. Helen’s and my mind were thinking of Nina’s condition and those bastards.

‘’Yes, that would be for the best. Nina can’t stay with me because of Cole and she’d be better off with you than being tormented about my relationship with my master on top of that.’’ Like every gang leader, Helen had a master too. Cole Woodman was a good deal though. He loved Helen and cherished her gang as his, but he still wanted her body. It was a trade of sorts and Helen didn’t hate him for it. He was her haven, but not in the way most of us would choose a haven for. I had heard about him from her but in all those years, I never saw him. No, he wasn’t a ghost. He just didn’t like meeting people that much. He had power and money, and he was kind. A great deal.

‘’I thought so. If only you returned her feelings…’’ Morgan trailed off, finishing her cigarette before throwing it down and stomping on it with her shoe.

‘’Not returning her feelings is the best I can do for her, trust me.’’ Helen seriously replied before asking, ‘’where’s her room?’’

‘’Third floor, left wing, room 36. You won’t be able to get in though. Told you, she’s asleep.’’

Ignoring her, Helen went up there and I stayed with Morgan. ‘’Let’s go grab a cup of coffee.’’ She said.

‘’I didn’t get my purse,’’ I replied. At least I had gotten my phone with me.

‘’Don’t worry. It’s on me.’’

We walked to the small café in the yard of the hospital before she said, ‘’you can go sit on one of the mantels. I’ll be there shortly.’’

‘’Okay, make mine sweet.’’

‘’Got it.’’ She answered and I went to the mantels at the back.

I sat on the one to the left and made a call to Anna, but she had it turned off. I’m sure her phone ran out of battery. She’d call me when she saw my missed call.

Maybe finding out the scums that did that to Nina wouldn’t be as easy as I hoped. I knew Helen couldn’t do much about it and even with Cole’s help there wouldn’t be much of a difference. The only one who could help was Mia. She could handle Havoc. He had to do something.

Morgan came and sat beside me, handing me my coffee. ‘’How do we know it was Havoc’s men?’’ I asked. ‘’Did Nina recognize any of them?’’

‘’Not that I know of them, but here’s the thing: while they did that Nina asked why they were doing it and they said it was Havoc’s orders. No matter how much I think about it, it doesn’t make any sense. I mean there’s no profit in Havoc having his men rape Nina and tell her they come from him. He has to be a rival trying to ruin his repution by creating problems for him. That’s the only scenario I can think of.’’ Morgan took a sip of her hot coffee and crossed her legs. She spilled a little bit of her coffee on her ripped blue jeans and they got a bit dirty but she left it like that, not even commenting on it.

Havoc’s rival, huh? That seemed interesting and it’s one of the possibilities but they could still be a bunch of drunk men under Havoc. It wasn’t like Havoc was a god and he couldn’t be sure that his guys would never slip up. Not to mention he had thugs under him as well.

‘’I’ll keep that in mind. Our leader is working on it with Havoc, and I’m waiting for Anna to call me back so we’ll get on it.’’ I tried to reassure Morgan of the fact that this wouldn’t go unpunished.

‘’Why are you helping us?’’ Morgan questioned. ‘’I mean we are rival gangs. I really don’t understand you guys.’’

‘’Because we all started from somewhere, yet we were all raised in Athens. In my head, the girls of Athens should have been one big family. You might not understand, but for people like your leader and vice leader it’s as clear as the starless sky. With time, you’ll understand.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
New characters appeared. What do you think?