Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Sleeping

Image


I had fallen asleep on the old couch my sister had given me. She bought a new sofa and that one was useless to her, so I took it. My sister’s boyfriend had brought it over with his car and he also helped me to bring it inside the small apartment. I remember it like it was yesterday. Mia’s face had lit up like burning stars in the sky when she first saw the deep red couch in the living room.

It was a chilly night and I had managed to sleep with the earphones plunged in my ears. The mp3 player was still playing, but it had switched to my folder of music. The sad tones of the violin along with trap and dubstep music were my favorites for nights like those. Those types of sounds always helped me calm down my emotions.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned before looking at the big, black clock Mia had brought from her old house. It was a square, serious looking clock and even though it wasn’t her type, she still liked it. Thanks to the open window, the moonlight was shining on the side of the wall the clock was on. It was almost five in the morning and there was no trace of Mia in the house yet.

I took of the earphones and turned off the mp3. Then I went inside our bedroom and turned the lights on. I opened the closet and grabbed the black and red blanket before closing it and returning to the living room. I threw the blanket on the couch and went to close the window. It was really cold and my pajamas weren’t really keeping me warm. I laid down on the couch and slept, while I kept the blanket around my cold body.

The only thought on my mind before I drifted off to sleep was how nice it would be, if she was here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wouldn't have updated this today if it wasn't for this mixed song. It is one of my favorites and whenever I listen to it, I calm down - just like the narrator of this story. ::wink2:

Special thanks to DevilboyKyle, fitzpleasure, Miss.J.isamonster and it's festive monroe. for commenting. Vicky (vickyptv), this chapter is dedicated to you sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed the update along with the rest of my readers.

Once again comment, rec and subscribe. I'm dying to know what went on in your mind as you read it.

Edited by Kayla.

Till later,
~Marian.