Sequel: Her Silver Chain
Status: Rec | Comment and motivate me to keep up. <3

Her Black Cross

Reality

Image


It was a cold night and we had decided to stay home instead of going out. Mia had the great idea of putting on some sexy music and leaving lit candles around the small room that was supposed to be the living room. I was sitting on the couch while being bored. I was wearing my plain, red pajamas and I was looking around the room with no interest in anything. It was really strange.

Mia was wearing that sexy, red, mini skirt and a black bra. I was staring at her in complete awe over her body. I secretly wished I looked like her, but even more than that, I wanted my hands to travel up and down her body instead of just watching her. I stood up wanting to move closer to her, for our bodies to touch each other’s even though I was still wearing my pajamas. I was missing the heat created by our bodies touching each other.

She pushed me back with her right hand and I fell backwards, making me sit on the couch. She had that grin across her face that showed clearly she had something on her mind, till she started dancing… slowly at first and then more erotically. She was a spider and I was caught in her web. No, that wasn’t right. She was more like a succubus and she had put her spell on me.

The bell rang and I looked at the door before deciding to ignore it, and get lost in her eyes completely. I heard someone's footsteps inside the room, and I felt uncomfortable because no one was there, then I opened my eyes. I rubbed them; soon realizing it was only just a dream.

Mia’s fingers were through my hair as she lightly kissed my cheek. ‘’It's cold sleeping in here, come with me,’’ her sweet voice told me and she took me by the hand like a mother did to her child. She walked me to the bedroom and I followed her like I was her loyal dog.

Even after all of this, I still felt happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think of this? Did you like it? What do you think will happen in the bedroom? And when they wake up? Can you keep up?

I think I had told you that I had a secret to share about this story. Wel, this is me sharing it. Truth be told this story is kind of special for me. The main female characters are both old versions of myself, character wise. I've changed a lot since back then. Now I'm a completely different person but I still remember how I was and how I used to think. I cherish those parts of me, bad and good, old and new. I used to write based on my character or how I wanted to be (that was when I first started writing), but not anymore. I like creating characters, fresh and new, and in this project, my two selves are fighting with each other - it makes me wonder where I will take this.

Special thanks to Lulie Belle, vickyptv and it's festive monroe. This chapter is dedicated to you. Thank you Lulie Belle for pointing out these writing mistakes because I didn't have time to edit my chapters, so you really helped me here. Thanks for that.

Comment | Rec | Sub
Please tell me what you think, your comments motivate me to write more and give me ideas. Please and thank you, my dear readers.

Edited by Kayla. <3

-Marian.